actualizing25

Can you hallucinate objects/beings on psychedelics that can hurt you in "real life"?

89 posts in this topic

If we use a computer analogy, yes we get it every-reality out there is imagined by Consciousness, which makes them as real as it can get.

The sober-reality is a special type of hallucination because it is like the same server, to which you keep on coming, day today. Compared to other hallucinations where you step your toes and then leave those places. 

Which means that as long as we are here,  this is our home, because we are not in reality number 0009 or 3749, but we are in this server-reality, and we keep coming here for some reason we keep coming here every day, the same place, WHY? Why is a good question,

Edited by WHO IS

@WHO IS @Someone here

Seems like you’re on an earth, in a universe, moving, talking, walking around, etc. How do you know you aren’t actually everything else...everything but ’you’...thus making it appear there is a ‘you’, which is moving, talking, walking around, etc? Every single thing you could check, would be more of that which is fooling yourself of the inversion. The more proof obtained, the more deluded you’d be. As a thought arises in response to this, even that - is what’s being pointed to here...and not even.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm the earth is an idea. There is no physical earth floating around empty space in a universe. Nothing is hidden from you, what you see and feel is what is. There is nothing else.

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@WHO IS @Someone here

Seems like you’re on an earth, in a universe, moving, talking, walking around, etc. How do you know you aren’t actually everything else...everything but ’you’...thus making it appear there is a ‘you’, which is moving, talking, walking around, etc? Every single thing you could check, would be more of that which is fooling yourself of the inversion. The more proof obtained, the more deluded you’d be.

Yet you are talking with us, not through the universe, but through a human who has an account on an internet forum with the name Nahm, typing the reply to us :)

5 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

we keep coming here for some reason we keep coming here every day, the same place, WHY? Why is a good question,

@WHO IS If we didnt keep coming back to this "reality" would we be convinced that we are an actual human being?

3 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Yet you are talking with us, not through the universe, but through a human who has an account on an internet forum with the name Nahm, typing the reply to us :)

@WHO IS none of this is even happening. there Is no human doing anything, it only appears that way.

Appearance becomes reality, but the "reality" is an illusion.

3 minutes ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

@WHO IS If we didnt keep coming back to this "reality" would we be convinced that we are an actual human being?

We keep saying that "would be convinced that we are humans", but ask yourself please, why the nessecity to be convinced that we are human beings, in the first place?

Edited by WHO IS

9 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@WHO IS @Someone here

Seems like you’re on an earth, in a universe, moving, talking, walking around, etc. How do you know you aren’t actually everything else...everything but ’you’...thus making it appear there is a ‘you’, which is moving, talking, walking around, etc? Every single thing you could check, would be more of that which is fooling yourself of the inversion. The more proof obtained, the more deluded you’d be. As a thought arises in response to this, even that - is what’s being pointed to here...and not even.

I use occam's razor. We can get lost in speculation forever. This human mind is miracle in how intelligent it is. You can present such ideas all over the place. I might be dreaming right now. We might be a video game that some bored teenager is playing in his holiday.  I might not be the same person every day and there is simulators injecting my brain with new memories every night to make me believe I'm the same person.  The god of the bible might true. We might be a dream inside the head of an ant. All that is possible.  If you don't present enough evidence there is no reason for me to accept any of that. And therefore I will just hold on to what I already know about reality rather than getting lost in what can't be ever known even in theory. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@WhatAWondefulWorld Yep. I said ‘seems like’. By everything appearing, earth too. Everything is everything. Everything is nothing, and nothing was said either. Don’t earth me bruh! ??

7 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

You’re the whole shebang. Just because thoughts arise, and you believe em, and express em, doesn’t mean they’re anything more than an appearance, nor that that is occurring elsewhere, for anyone. 

@Someone here Even occam’s razor would dictate there is only you and no occam’s razor. 

1 minute ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

@WHO IS none of this is even happening. there Is no human doing anything, it only appears that way.

Appearance becomes reality, but the "reality" is an illusion.

Call it an illusion or by any other word, doesn't change the fact that we are still experiencing the same reality. 

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@WhatAWondefulWorld Yep. I said ‘seems like’. By everything appearing, earth too. Everything is everything. Everything is nothing, and nothing was said either. Don’t earth me bruh! ??

You’re the whole shebang. Just because thoughts arise, and you believe em, and express em, doesn’t mean they’re anything more than an appearance, nor that that is occurring elsewhere, for anyone. 

@Someone here Even occam’s razor would dictate there is only you and no occam’s razor. 

No sorry. It's not only me.  I'm holding the phone right now and it's not me. 

-Osho

@WHO IS

2 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Call it an illusion or by any other word, doesn't change the fact that we are still experiencing the same reality. 

How do you know I'm experiencing anything, all you have is your direct experience. All I am is an appearance of an account, but ask yourself, am I really here as the human you think I am? , or am I just an appearance happening within you, the infinite field of consciousness that you actually are.

@Someone here

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

The twisted thing is, you are the phone, you are the entire room your sitting In. It's all occurring within you, the actual you. The infinite field of consciousness aware of this very moment.

@WHO IS

How do you know I'm experiencing anything, all you have is your direct experience. All I am is an appearance of an account, but ask yourself, am I really here as the human you think I am? , or am I just an appearance happening within you, the infinite field of consciousness that you actually are.

Truth can be multifaceted, from my individual-point-of-consciousness you are an appearance of an account writing things.

From your individual-point-of-consciousness the same way I am an appearance of an account writing things. 

However, we both exist.

@WHO IS

For me personally.. Could be any of them. Solipsism can't be proved or disproved. Just as I can't prove your independence existence from me I can't disprove it either. This is so important to understand.  And then I choose to assume that you are a real person with awareness just like me because that's what it appears to be anyways! 

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

That’s not a phone. Not even a ‘that’. ‘Phone’ is a thought, a word you learned to label with. Notice the sensation is you, and in believing the thought “phone”, you believe the experience to be “you holding a phone”. That “the phone” is not you is a belief. I’d be careful with minimizations of yourself. Applying a word / thought like “only” has profound implications. 

Just now, Someone here said:

For me personally.. Could be any of them. Solipsism can't be proved or disproved. Just as I can't prove your independence existence from me I can't disprove it either. This is so important to understand.  And then I choose to assume that you are a real person with awareness just like me because that's what it appears to be anyways! 

Something appears doest not mean it is. Because it appears, this way, can be due to the limited level of perception we possess. 

With higher levels of perception, there might be no question about that I , you and others exist as individual-points-of-consciousness. 

5 minutes ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

@Someone here

The twisted thing is, you are the phone, you are the entire room your sitting In. It's all occurring within you, the actual you. The infinite field of consciousness aware of this very moment.

Just lol. I'm not the phone. I just got rid of my phone completely and put it on another room for a few moments.  I  still exist the same. I don't feel like part of "me" is lacking now. The phone was here and I was here. The phone goes there but I'm still here. 

I'm actually shocked that we are arguing about such obvious issues. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

@WHO IS @Someone here

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

All just appearance, nothing is actually like that. I'm not real, it's all you.

3 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Truth can be multifaceted, from my individual-point-of-consciousness you are an appearance of an account writing things.

From your individual-point-of-consciousness the same way I am an appearance of an account writing things. 

However, we both exist.

Do we really both exist? Or am I within you? The only thing in existance, the infinite field of consciousness that you are?

OK this is going nowhere!  Peacing out. 

-Osho