a e l i

I found true romantic love. Is there anyone else who has?

14 posts in this topic

I was lucky enough to experience it and I'd like to talk to someone who knows what it feels like. You can also ask me questions if you never experienced it and you'd like to know anything, and I'd be interested to know your opinion on this topic. 

It's the most life-changing experience in my life and I know that I'll never find anything like this out of an interpersonal relationship.

You might believe I'm mad for thinking like this, you might believe that I'm delusional. I myself can't wrap my mind around the entirety of this thing that I'm feeling, because this is something that defies all rationality and common sense. This is so, so rare that I've never seen a situation like mine unfold between two people.

Love is so profound it can flip your world upside down completely. It goes past insecurities and trauma and shortcomings, it surpasses every other interpersonal connection. It's an experience that changes absolutely everything. It's something that gives you a sense of direction no matter what, even when the other person isn't there, it will always be with you and guide you through the rest of your life.

I never believed in the concept of soulmates. Having more than one person who's compatible to you makes so much sense given the amount of people out there. But now I get it. It's not that the possibilities aren't out there, it's just that when you find a connection this deep it will change your entire existence in such a way that you'll always be bound to that person, even when the other person isn't there, like in my case, and every other possible connection will never compare to that one because everything else lacks this awakening component that makes true love so beautiful and unique.

Most people never find it. They don't know it, they have no idea, and they settle for a regular relationship, perhaps because it makes them feel good, they have similar values and want to spend their life together, but in comparison to true love all of this is so selfish. I know that if I ever get into a relationship again it will be because I've become willing to compromise as well, and not because I've found a connection that can compete with the one I have with my soulmate, which is absolute and will guide me through the rest of my life.

I can only hope that you have a chance to experience it in your lifetime. It's beautiful.

I've experienced it. It is the most wonderful thing to experience and it's profound. Don't let anyone discourage you from it. Don't listen to critics. 

My experience had supernatural dynamics to it and I truly believed he was my "twin flame".  My story does not have a happy ending so I won't disclose it here. I want you to have and remain in the beautiful experience as long as possible. :x

yes, then it ended

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Yes I found true romantic love at last with my current boyfriend Andrew. 

Love is profound and life is crazy. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

11 minutes ago, Rilles said:

yes, then it ended

If only it wouldn't end! :x

@Preety_India :x  I want yours to last! 

I thought I'd found my twin flame! Alas, it was a dream. :|

31 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

The closest connection I ever had was to my female best friend (I'm mostly straight, no attraction.) and it was like being in another's presence, the same vibe, we absorbed one another and could feel life in unison.

Wow, I always wanted to have that with a female. Searched and searched for it. After endless dead ends, just gave up. Love hearing that you've experienced this! 

@wordsforliving

Aww thank you so much. Yes I have faith it will last. 

Hope you find what you are looking for. :)

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 5/8/2020 at 10:14 PM, a e l i said:

You can also ask me questions

1. Are you a female?

2. How long has the relationship been going on?

On 5/8/2020 at 10:14 PM, a e l i said:

even when the other person isn't there, like in my case

explain please

I've let go of something similar three months ago. It hurt me like hell, but I expect a return in the summer and I would definitely take my chances again.

Things like this don't last forever, because if they do, they become the norm, and the norm by nature is mundane and ordinary. The beauty of this experience is in the shift between mundane and sacred. Your life suddenly becomes magical, meaningful, and divine. But also the downside is the fall, when you fall from the sacred back into the mundane. It can be devastating.

But, yeah, if you ever stumble upon it, go for it and don't hesitate. It's the most beautiful and incredible experience there is between humans. Live by the hopes of making it last forever. I can only assume that this might be possible.

Edited by The observer

On 12/5/2020 at 10:28 AM, Arcangelo said:

1. Are you a female?

2. How long has the relationship been going on?

explain please

1. I am.

2. We met online, have only had conversations on the phone, and it only lasted a week. Yeah I know that it sounds crazy for me to be saying all of this about something that was this short, but it's the most amazing connection I've ever had with a human. We learned so much through eachother, it's like we sped up our personal growth by a thousand times just by spending time together and supporting eachother. It didn't last because I hurt him and we realized that we needed some space to let ourselves grow more and overcome issues that would have tainted the relationship otherwise.

It's really tough, I miss him so much. I don't know if we'll ever meet again. I hope so, but I know that I have to let him go fully and to not be attached to him before trying to find him again. If I'll want to find him in the future, who knows. Regardless of what things will look like, he taught me what unconditional love is. Even if there was attachment involved on my end, I managed to experience what a wonderful thing it is to completely accept someone and to just want the best for them, even if the best thing is to let them go. This experience was so powerful for me that now I'm going to do my best to find love in everything I do for the rest of my life.

Lots of single females in here, I'm not here for dating, but feel free to to dm me, maybe I am what you're looking for. Just kidding, my messagebox is already flooded. Don't judge me yet. 

If you are looking for someone to chase you, don't dm me. 

Edited by Amit
Clarify

@a e l i  if you find somebody's existence  that much sweet that means you have never experienced your own existence independently or completely.

On 5/9/2020 at 6:31 AM, wordsforliving said:

I've experienced it. It is the most wonderful thing to experience and it's profound. Don't let anyone discourage you from it. Don't listen to critics. 

My experience had supernatural dynamics to it and I truly believed he was my "twin flame".  My story does not have a happy ending so I won't disclose it here. I want you to have and remain in the beautiful experience as long as possible. :x

I also found my potential twin. I felt weird energy shift around her. At the beginning I thought that it I'm just anxious ;] Sadly I haven't a chance to talk to her in person. However I am contacting her online. Most often she is very passive, she wrote first only once (I didn't contact her for a longer period of time). The dynamic is varying from nothing (just politeness) to a spike of intense connection.

I had an amazing experience of so called soul merge during one of our conversations. I felt as if my bubble mixed with her bubble and we became one thing.

I wonder if she felt the same about it and if it was as obvious for her as it was for me.

On 09/05/2020 at 5:14 AM, a e l i said:

You might believe I'm mad for thinking like this, you might believe that I'm delusional. I myself can't wrap my mind around the entirety of this thing that I'm feeling, because this is something that defies all rationality and common sense. This is so, so rare that I've never seen a situation like mine unfold between two people.

@a e l i It’s a drug, let’s see in ten years if you feel the same way

@a e l i thanks for your answers.

Holy f@ck humanity is evolving, people finding love through the internet w/o ever meeting in person.

Are you guys trolling?