Aaron p

30mg 5meo Rectal Administration

100 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Chris365 said:

16mg inhaled, effects equivalent to 30mg plugged.

Could you clarify- do you mean inhaled as vapor/smoke, or snorted? 

snorted vinegar + water solution. I'm new to this, apologies if using wrong terms... I thought 'insuflated' means snorted, inhaled would be snort a solution...

50 minutes ago, Chris365 said:

snorted vinegar + water solution. I'm new to this, apologies if using wrong terms... I thought 'insuflated' means snorted, inhaled would be snort a solution...

No apologies required at all. Is your 5 MeO DMT therefore freebase?

And yes, insufflated is the technical term for snorting! 

I find freebase 5 MeO DMTs nasal irritation whilst prominent is not overwhelming. 16mg of snorted freebase is a God Experience for me; I would not feel it wise to increase the dose by 25% to 20mg. I think this many mg is more in keeping with a salt such as HCl- in which case there would be no need for vinegar/water being added.  

At one time I got the suggestion that maybe bilateral shaking is if you try to move the body, tried, but couldn't... maybe if I pushed harder? anyway..."

Lol no you should not do push harder, the opposite you must do. These bilateral shaking movements can only come on their own when you do NOTHING (If I get martin ball right here)

1 hour ago, Corpus said:

No apologies required at all. Is your 5 MeO DMT therefore freebase?

And yes, insufflated is the technical term for snorting! 

I find freebase 5 MeO DMTs nasal irritation whilst prominent is not overwhelming. 16mg of snorted freebase is a God Experience for me; I would not feel it wise to increase the dose by 25% to 20mg. I think this many mg is more in keeping with a salt such as HCl- in which case there would be no need for vinegar/water being added.  

Might try snorting freebase with no vinegar, and see how it compares... freebase dissolves completely in vinegar, I would have thought it's absorbed easier like that?

Increasing dosage 25%... I might die, inshallah ?

Edited by Chris365

37 minutes ago, Chris365 said:

Might try snorting freebase with no vinegar, and see how it compares... freebase dissolves completely in vinegar, I would have thought it's absorbed easier like that?

Increasing dosage 25%... I might die, inshallah ?

Freebase 5 MeO DMT if chopped up fine works very nicely without need for any dilution. I think increasing the dose by 1-2mg at a time would be sensible; there's a fine line between the zone and the whiteout.

I have microscoops for measuring , a 6, 10, 15, 30mg, but i think the measuring error doesn't let me make such small increments... I'm not convinced 3x 6mg microscoops is 2mg more than 1x 10mg + 1x 6mg...

I also have a mg scale on the way...

Oil pipe is my fave way to vaporize psychedelics. It's the simplest and most direct way. You need a strong blow torch and apply it VERY gently to avoid burning.

This is what you want:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07L8YPYQK/

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Chris365 You can't know how many mg fit in your scoop without a scale. They weren't made for 5-MeO-DMT.

You have to put a few scoops on ascale, then divide the measurement by how many scoops it was. Then repeat a few times to get a feel for how much one scoop contains and what is it's measurement error.

Otherwise you are dosing yourself with random amounts of the substance without really knowing.

That's how "Ohh I have taken 60 mg and felt nothing" reports get made.

@Girzo lol why you want to know how much mg you take? That doesnt matter at all when you take cups. Calculate in cups instead of mg. 

Example: 3 cups low dose, 4 to 6 cups mid dose, 7 cups+ full dose

Yeah there May be a little Range the more cups you take, maybe 1 to 3 mg difference on 7 cups. So what? 

@OBEler Cool, but then report you have taken 3 or 6 scoops and not some numbers in milligrams. Because people read it and can get confused.

17 hours ago, Chris365 said:

@Chris365 I really want to try this. 

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Oil pipe is my fave way to vaporize psychedelics. It's the simplest and most direct way. You need a strong blow torch and apply it VERY gently to avoid burning.

This is what you want:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07L8YPYQK/

@Leo Gura ohhhhh fancy, I bought it haha. Looks quality ??

15 hours ago, Girzo said:

@Chris365 You can't know how many mg fit in your scoop without a scale. They weren't made for 5-MeO-DMT.

You have to put a few scoops on ascale, then divide the measurement by how many scoops it was. Then repeat a few times to get a feel for how much one scoop contains and what is it's measurement error.

Otherwise you are dosing yourself with random amounts of the substance without really knowing.

That's how "Ohh I have taken 60 mg and felt nothing" reports get made.

Good call, my mg scale arrived today.

Leo's plugging video seemed to have the same 10mg microscoop as me, so I thought I'm safe enough... wrong !

Turns out, my scoops are: 6mg is 3.4, 10 is 6, 30 is 13

So I guess my max dosage was 13mg until now.

That's a relief.

So next planned "20mg" will be 12, since last "16" was around 9-10mg

Heya, just thought I drop by to ask... are there any advantages / disadvantages of plugging HCL vs plugging freebase (apart from the stinging sensation in the latter case)?

Sorry for making you 5 Meo-nauts out there answer the same noob questions over and over and over again; I just want to make sure that I won't reenact my profile pic during my first test ride(s) with this substance. ;)

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

@Bazooka Jesus well...you only plug 5meo after you convert it to a hcl solution with vinegar. But apparently the burning of the vinegar is lessened by using coconut milk. Plugging unfortunately doesn't work for me so I don't know much about it.

@Chris365 You also need to watch out not to press down on the substance in a scoop, because then it will get more dense and that will result in a higher dose.

You can try to take a few loose scoops and weight them and then a few tightly packed ones and compare.

I am not sure if I have explained it correctly, hope you will understand.

@Leo Gura You mention dissolving FB in vinegar and coconut milk.

I'm allergic to coconut, will cow milk do?

Edited by sponge
more details

Watch out for the aliens after the breakthrough. They've been known to administer some further probing.

Found out why plugging wasn't working. Each batch of 5meo is different. Some is dog shit. Some is powerful but disphoric, some is insoluble (won't work for plugging). I've ordered a batch of high purity, powerful, blissful, soluble freebase 5meo. 

Each batch has been different so far