Aaron p

30mg 5meo Rectal Administration

100 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura What holds me back from this is, I am afraid of ego death. That after this Event nothing will be the same anymore, no turning back and maybe insanity awaits. You wrote even an articles about it. 

I heard there are many degrees to ego death. would like to test the waters with ego death if that is possible with 5 meo. Or is it like on or off? Eighter you are death or not from one second to the next. This Event scares me

I want just as much as I can handle. 

@Aaron be a brave plugger, have a good shit before. Plugging is not a master skill, Leos plugging tutorial helped a lot.Trust this substance. I am exited for your report ?

Edited by OBEler

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@Aaron be a brave plugger, have a good shit before. Plugging is not a master skill, Leos plugging tutorial helped a lot.Trust this substance. I am exited for your report ?

@OBEler when I administered the 30mg (plugged) I made sure my entire system was cleaned out, you don't wanna know haha. And man...30mg, that a lot. So I'm not gonna use any more product on experimentation, I'm pretty sure vaping will be my path here. Also btw, there's a phenomenon where lower doses can actually be harder because the ego is still hanging on, with one foot in the physical world and one foot in limitlessness, the ego can actually freak out more. Leo's talked about this before. Sometimes bigger doses are better

Edited by Aaron p

@Aaron p I see you are in for a breakthroug. Nice! Ok 30 mg are too much for plugging with no effects.

Maybe I will switch to vaping if I go higher doses. I can see the advantages for breakthroughs, If it is so short, at least you have almost no time to freak out.

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura What holds me back from this is, I am afraid of ego death. That after this Event nothing will be the same anymore, no turning back and maybe insanity awaits. You wrote even an articles about it. 

I heard there are many degrees to ego death. would like to test the waters with ego death if that is possible with 5 meo. Or is it like on or off? Eighter you are death or not from one second to the next. This Event scares me

I want just as much as I can handle. 

Blah, blah, blah...

Just fucking do it.

You are standing at the edge of a cold pool and making up stories for why you shouldn't jump in. Once you're in you'll be fine.

Stop treating that ego as if it were a precious jewel.

15mg plugged is perfectly safe. My ex-gf snorted 25mg with little spiritual experience and later wanted more. So stop being a pussy. 

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura 15 mg is a breakthrough dose. That means I will experience the Truth. That is a little too much right now. Will have little glimpses of Truth here and there, enough to integrate it.

Your ex gf, how did she approach this stuff? 

8 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura 15 mg is a breakthrough dose. That means I will experience the Truth. That is a little too much right now. Will have little glimpses of Truth here and there, enough to integrate it.

Your ex gf, how did she approach this stuff? 

15mg is a starter dose.

The first time I took 5-MeO-DMT it was 12-15mg.

I wouldn't even bother with less.

A breakthrough dose is gonna be closer to 25mg+ for most people. Plugged. Vaping requires less.

She approached it almost cold. Just jumped in the pool. No big deal. Of course I guided her, but no big deal. She did 1 gram of mushrooms and 125ug of AL-LAD previously.

I would only start to worry if you go 25mg+

After you reach 20mg you wanna ramp up very carefully. Every 5mg will be a whole new order of mindfuckery.

3 minutes ago, Dutch guy said:

Obviously it differs. Not so much happening on 25. Would it be safe to go higher than 30?

Yes, if you have tolerance and you feel little at 25 then you are safe to go much higher.

Keep in mind that I am about 3x more sensitive to all psychedelics than the typical user. I can breakthrough on 12mg of plugged 5-MeO. This will probably not be the case for you, so adjust accordingly.

?omg

Edited by Aaron p

@Leo Gura hey btw man, have you been contemplating telepathy more recently? Do you plan on shooting a video about it?

@Dutch guy Can you tell which ROA did you use? Plugging?

Thanks for your report. Interesting to see what this stuff can do. By the way I got a strange taste in my mouth at the end of the trip

On 5/10/2020 at 1:04 PM, Dutch guy said:

ok 30 mg done. Wow this is not nice at all, lol . But its doable. Getting puking sensations, whole body shaking's, hands circling, tongue going in and out, and the tailbone wants to shake off. My body wants to free itself from ego created tensions.

I guess I need someone to check with me if I am safe if I go higher. Somebody in the Netherlands who wants to help? My friends and family aren't into this stuff.

@Dutch guy my stomach shook like mad when I did 15.

I hope you didn't go straight for 30mg tho haha...

Did you go up slowly?

Edited by Aaron p

13 minutes ago, Dutch guy said:

@Aaron p Yes it's I think the fourth time. The third was 23mg had shaking too, but now it was like real massive shaking... But the ego was still very clearly present..

@Dutch guy interesting...

For me I find it best to try to remain centered and focus my mind gently on the come up. For me, this really helps with stabilization so you can look around and see what reality is at the height of the trip instead of just being completely caught off guard. Nearly like trying to contemplate while I'm in the trip

Tested again rectal, this time 10 mg hcl.

Set/Setting: in the night. I was in bad mood before. Ate heavy food on this day, but did not eat for 5 hours before the trip,  a little headache. Laying on floor in darkness, eyes closed and waited for the effects to come in.

During trip: a little energy after 5 minutes, I could raise this a little with positive affirmations and deep breathings. After 20 minutes there were no effects anymore. Overall this trip was like a good meditation session. I was not afraid at all and nothing special happend.

Leo was right, 10 mg  hcl rectal is nothing profound. This trip was much weaker than my 4 mg treshold dose. Explanation: mood is important, maybe also no heavy food on this day, 5 hours no food is not enough maybe

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler also remember the variable of how deep you plug it. Apparently this can affect it greatly also.

Will be doing 5meo retreat from Monday to Wednesday 20mg first day, 25mg second day and 30mg third day. I'll increase or decrease my dosage depending on how my tolerance fares...gonna go for maybe one or two breakthroughs. Then hopefully get comfortable with 5meo retreats and aim towards 15 day retreat

@Aaron p I plug it every time same deep, at 6 mm mark of my syringe

Do you want to do it rectal hcl?

@OBEler nah mate, doesn't work for me. Gonna vaporise it in a classy crack pipe ??

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

5 hours no food is not enough maybe

That's enough.

I was this time lying in surrender pose on the floor. Last time with 4 mg I was sitting. Maybe sitting with crossed legs like I do on kriya yoga is more powerful. Any other options on this?

I know Matin ball said lying on the floor is best. But maybe this is not right for everyone.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

That's enough.

39 minutes ago, OBEler said:

I was this time lying in surrender pose on the floor. Last time with 4 mg I was sitting. Maybe sitting with crossed legs like I do on kriya yoga is more powerful. Any other options on this?

I know Matin ball said lying on the floor is best. But maybe this is not right for everyone.

I usually just smoke 5meo in the morning before breakfast, easy.

And I also usually trip while on my bed. I know Leo said one time he likes tripping on the floor (in his living room I'd guess). Haha holy shit I'm so happy that all of this is real lol