Annoynymous

Are girls less horny than men?

207 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

Sure sure, do whatever you want.  It's just like how I like masculine guys over feminine guys, I really prefer older men, it really can't be helped what we like.

Were you demonized on this thread I did not see it?

Edit: Oh I see.  Sometimes new comments come through when I am in the middle of typing.

Yep. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

8 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

Oh I see.  Sometimes new comments come through when I am in the middle of typing.

@Keyhole I didn't yet see, who demonized her? 

@Keyhole @Preety_India @Keyhole thanks for taking the effort to clarifying. ?

11 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

she feels you are demonizing her, perhaps pigeonholing her character a bit.

sorry if this was me, but she was complaining about it even before my reply. 

15 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

The reason why I mention this is because I remember a thread of yours in the past where you had mentioned feeling sad about your dating life and I understand how that feels.

Thanks for caring, no issues ❤

3 hours ago, Preety_India said:

To each his own 

I don't want to be demonized on my choices of men. 

Nothing wrong with whatever a woman wants.. Her brain, her vagina, her choice, her freedom. 

Every woman is different in her body and mind. Although we all share some similarities. 

My instincts are mine and I embrace them with my womanhood. 

I don't want to know what's right what's wrong as long as I'm open with myself. 

Nothing is inappropriate with whatever you want in dating. It's just a matter of preferences. 

I have my own preferences just like other women have their own. 

Yeah and IMO every guy should strive to be who they authentically are, rather than trying to fulfill some woman's preferences. If you're a feminine guy, don't change that because some pickup channel or some women on the internet said its unattractive. Embrace it and love who you truly are. 

In my experience, the best pickup for guys is meditation, shadow work and life purpose... things which bring you to being who you authentically are. Trying to be someone you're not to please a woman... is limited and unsustainable. 

3 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Yeah and IMO every guy should strive to be who they authentically are, rather than trying to fulfill some woman's preferences. If you're a feminine guy, don't change that because some pickup channel or some women on the internet said its unattractive. Embrace it and love who you truly are. 

In my experience, the best pickup for guys is meditation, shadow work and life purpose... things which bring you to being who you authentically are. Trying to be someone you're not to please a woman... is limited and unsustainable. 

I want to further extend on my thoughts and opinions. Maybe I'm being misconstrued. I genuinely believe in the idea of freedom. 

When I say preferences, they are merely preferences and nothing more than that. They are not instructions for someone to be a certain way. I understand how it can be perceived this way. 

You or any other man never have to change for any woman.. I completely agree with you. The highest form of freedom is being allowed to be who you are. So I would never want a man to change himself to please a woman or anyone for that matter. 

Preferences for men and women will always exist. But there is no need to fulfill these preferences. People should have the freedom to have their own choices or preferences. And at the same time, people should have the freedom to be who they authentically want to be without caring for social or dating preferences. This goes for both gender. 

There is no need for a woman to please a man or for a man to please a woman. Both can be how they want to be and at the same time, both can choose what they want to choose. 

The other extension of my philosophy or opinion is that love is unconditional, even if a person has preferences, they should love you for who you are.. If a woman is in love with you she should accept you for who you are. She may have general preferences in dating. But once she has fallen in love with you or begun a relationship with you, then she should love you for who you are. If she doesn't love you for who you are, then she doesn't love you in my opinion. When you love someone you should love them for who they are, preferences aside. Preferences and love are two different things in my mind 

When I fall in love, I love him for who he is, of course if he looks good, it's a bonus for me. But I have never fallen in love without a sense of connection. I have always loved the guy in my life for who he is, it helps that he looks good. But if he didn't look good, it wouldn't matter, because it's just a preference, not a mandatory criterion. It's not like I'm going to love him less or abandon him if he didn't look the way I want. 

Preference is like a taste. Something you find instinctively attractive or appealing. I can't help my instincts on the surface. But I can forget my instincts if I am totally in love. 

So once I'm in love, all preferences at that point go out of the window. They are sacrificed for the greater love. 

This is what I mean. 

So when I say that I have certain preferences, I can understand why it's perceived like a instruction booklet, but no, I'm not trying to be imposing here, I only state what I like, I don't say that men have to follow it or become it because I said so. That would be very imposing and authoritarian of me. 

Would have been very wrong if I had said that I want men to change their ways or change their appearance to suit my demands or preferences. 

That's like pressuring or setting a trend. I wouldn't want that. I would want people to be their authentic selves. 

But I understand how such nuances in opinions could easily get misconstrued. 

5 minutes ago, remember said:

well for some that means they are guys who favor good looks while not caring about their own. its not about fitting into a picture, that doesn’t work for both genders. but its not a free pass to not care at all about working on outer appearance or having a little interest into some kind of fashion either (which i use synonymous for taste and individual style, which fits your personality or the person you want to attract).

That outer appearance gets taken off in the bedroom. Clothe or shoe styles don't matter there.

35 minutes ago, remember said:

let’s say what someone defines as good „looking“ is very much dependent on their taste bud dna. if good looks is sth defined by some kind of picture precue, well. let’s say taste is very much connected to a multi sensory approach, which in the end defines your taste – a beautiful person is a beautiful person, and of course people built up expectations to size, favourite smells and shades of eyes hair or skin tone - where we are again at the ultimate self bias of good looks. a person who makes one person go mad might leave another one completely cold - it’s about the whole chemistry - that’s the beauty and difficulty about how absolute objectivity in sense of „good looks“ don’t really exist. 

Not even that, at least for me. My taste changes all the time, mostly in an irregular cyclical pattern. Somedays, I find myself craving a blonde. Some other days, I would worship a brunette. Sometimes, I would want to eat out a chubby. Sometimes black, sometimes white, sometimes tan. Sometimes 30s, sometimes 20s, sometimes moms. Sometimes a combo. It usually occurs for a couple of days, and then it changes. I don't think there is a static taste. Just like with food, if you have a lot of strawberry ice-cream, you will want some chocolate ice-cream.

2 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

That outer appearance gets taken off in the bedroom. Clothe or shoe styles don't matter there.

Lmao. Some other styles matter there though. xDxD

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lots of jaded ladies here :(

??

All of your life you have been told that God created you. God come now to tell you this:  You are creating God❤️

If i got anything from this topic it is that i should attract my women on a meditation retreats and to tell her that i like it slow, and that i would like to stimulate you after i came. xD Damn, i don't know how doing it slow would work on me when in the act tho, because i can orgasm really fast and i am more on the fit side, however still this topic just blows my mind, and i can't even relate, because i have no experience, and i really have never ask anybody to go out with me. That really never occoured, to my suprise even. I always had some other problem at the time or i was interested in spirituality and saw the downsides if i got less free time if i am in relationship. 

I would probably like to ask her to meditate with me after sex or something, or that i do a nice massage.

Oh dear, if I keep self actualizing and being creative, somebody will eventually ask me out or start enquiring personally. Damn, i have never broken this personal barrier with anyone from the opposite sex. :o 

I hope i made you chuckle at least if anybody is reading this. xD 

I find this hilarious. Be a spiritual playboy. 

38 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

Women can simply detach altogether and it wouldn't make as much of an impact for them as it would for men.  The most impactful (imo - speculation) retaliation a woman could do is to say "enough", close the door for good.

@Keyhole assuming you're here for the highest truth, try not to box yourself as a female. As consciousness, male and female are ultimately one. From another pov, it's too much of a generalization to think that all women are victims. In the gender war, if it's a reality, you are women's general and a perpetrator of emotional violence on men, stop perpetuating this. 

@Amit

She is not perpetuating anything. You're assuming a bit too much. 

16 minutes ago, Amit said:

@Keyhole assuming you're here for the highest truth, try not to box yourself as a female. As consciousness, male and female are ultimately one. From another pov, it's too much of a generalization to think that all women are victims. In the gender war, if it's a reality, you are women's general and a perpetrator of emotional violence on men, stop perpetuating this. 

How about if you calm down your judgemental outlook on things. 

She is free to express her opinions as she sees fit. She is not creating any war, that's your perception to judge her negatively. 

She is just being pure and authentic about her expression.. 

You need to quit taking it out of context to suit your narrative. 

It wouldn't make any sense for me to say to you to stop perpetuating emotional violence on women. 

7 hours ago, Etherial Cat said:

Whatever is behind the honest energy, anger, hatred, revenge, etc it's all a cover up feeling for feeling a lack of love, and thus not being able to love holistically.Those emotions shouldn't be suppressed. They are the expression of a trauma. They should be accepted, and then worked from, in order to elevate it. That's what I meant.

Yeah exactly. Lots of men and women hate the opposite sex, largely because THEY THEMSELVES project their own issues onto the relationship. Don't realise it, and then blame the other sex for their issues. Largely these women have had traumas from their childhood or being bullied from work or whatever, and then when a guy does something they don't like, they misinterpret it as reliving one of their traumas, when they guy did it for a completely different reason.

I know lots of women and men who are not dysfunctional and are amazing. I know at least 36 couples that have been together and are deeply in love, and some single guys that are just a charm to be around. 

If you notice, all of the psychologically damaged women live in worlds were all men are evil. All women who got over that trauma or never had it live in worlds where there are good guys out there. Why is this? 

A large part of a relationship's success comes from seeing why your partner did what they did, and properly communicating why you aren't happy with it. Most relationships fail because of misinterpreting their partners, projecting their own shit onto them, and not communicating properly. Men and women aren't bad people, they are amazing, you're just not seeing it. 

Also people on this forum are largely retarded because Leo attracted dysfunctional people. Most non dysfunctional people don't search for help because they don't believe they need help hahahaha.

3 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

If you notice, all of the psychologically damaged women live in worlds were all men are evil.

Communicating problems is not the same as thinking that all men are evil. Besides I don't see any woman saying that here 

4 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Also people on this forum are largely retarded because Leo attracted dysfunctional people.

Probably the best forum. Go to other forums where you will see a ton of low conscious behaviors. Can't complain about this one. 

Leo has attracted some of the best minds. You fail to see it

7 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

can just step out of the arena altogether and not get my hands dirty at all. 

I don't doubt your non violent nature, agree with most of what you said and it's you to decide whether to close the door for someone. But encouraging all women for doing the same and to all men, seem similar to feminazi rhetoric to me. 

13 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

You need to quit taking it out of context to suit your narrative. 

I don't have any narrative, and yes she is as free as I am. I don't have any intention of any violence against women as I respect them so much. Happy mothers day ❤

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

Communicating problems is not the same as thinking that all men are evil. Besides I don't see any woman saying that here 

Never said communication problems = seeing men as evil, or that women are saying they have communication problems.

Lol I see you've been triggered. Have a good day.

1 minute ago, Amit said:

But encouraging all women for doing the same and to all men, seem similar to feminazi rhetoric to me. 

The problem is that she didn't do it. 

It's your perspective. You're over analyzing her. 

5 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Never said communication problems = seeing men as evil, or that women are saying they have communication problems.

Lol I see you've been triggered. Have a good day.

Men on the internet commonly use the word triggered just as a covert way of showing that a woman is being mad or stupid or unintelligent or emo. They especially do this when they don't have a counter argument or don't have much to say so they simply put that word out there to make themselves feel better. 

No I'm not triggered at all. 

I saw nowhere on the forum a woman saying that all men are evil. It's you thinking and assuming that in your mind that these women are thinking that men are evil. What you are assuming about these women, the same can be said of you. 

Besides most people are going to have opinions based on their experiences, this is the way, that's how we shape our reality, everyone does the same, the problem only lies when someone is generalizing and I never saw any woman on the forum doing that. That's you exaggerating things..