electroBeam

Shocking part of Leo's new video

138 posts in this topic

1:50:50

"if you do this, if you become infinite love, you will take everybody with you"

Did anyone else have a massive freak out when you saw that part?

shiiiiiiiiiiit. That's like being an ultra mass murderer. Of course, not because you're dysfunctional, but because that's the point of life. Idk I felt a massive responsibility for the whole world when he said that. 

Its because if you're aware that you are everyone, if you're conscious that you're living all of those lives, then that statement was like you're killing everyone simultaneously. Like for real. That's not imaginary, that's real. You're living all of those lives simultaneously right now, and you will kill them all at once. Like a murderer. 

Edited by electroBeam

@electroBeam

No man. It’s just what’s already the case. What is, can’t be worried about. If you’re concerned about it...that ain’t “it”. You don’t become infinite love, you are infinite love. 

“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”

― Rumi

”Me & other people are alive”, is one such barrier. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I once had a similar thing. I was tripping and became very frightened because I felt that if I stopped dreaming, I would stop everybodies dream, because I was the ultimate dreamer. It was very frightening as I didn't feel much in control and felt I could fuck it up for everybody. Quite traumatising such experiences have been for me

Edited by Waken

23 minutes ago, Waken said:

I once had a similar thing. I was tripping and became very frightened because I felt that if I stopped dreaming, I would stop everybodies dream, because I was the ultimate dreamer. It was very frightening as I didn't feel much in control and felt I could fuck it up for everybody. Quite traumatising such experiences have been for me

The “trauma” was in not relinquishing the thought, the belief, which was in discord with the truth, which you are. You can inspect beliefs, and realize you create & perpetuate the trauma. You don’t have to though, and you don’t need to trip to do this. (That would only be adding another belief)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

40 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@electroBeam

No man. It’s just what’s already the case. What is, can’t be worried about. If you’re concerned about it...that ain’t “it”. You don’t become infinite love, you are infinite love. 

“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”

― Rumi

”Me & other people are alive”, is one such barrier. 

I either don't agree with you (my mystical experiences contradict what you're saying) or we aren't communicating with each other properly.

No other people are alive. You are alive. That's not duality talk, that's non duality talk. You are in the present moment, like me. Because me = you. Are you conscious that you are talking to yourself, and me = you? I'm fucken 100% away that when you reply to me, that's me. And if you suffer, that's me suffering. That's real. You're not imaginary. You're fucken real mate. 

When I see my mum, I don't just go "oh she's imaginary" "me and other people are a barrier" no she's not imaginary. Her story, body, and the idea that she is separate to me is imaginary, but she isnt! That's delusional mate. She is me, her soul = my soul. Its the same. But she acts different to me because she is in a different dimension to me or in a different life to me. Its me infused with a different filter.

When I see an ant I don't just go oh that ant is imaginary. No I'm conscious that that ant = me. And if I step on it, I'm torturing myself. If you haven't had that mystical experience (not belief!) I don't know what to say.

I can feel that ant suffer, and that ant IS ME! There is no evidence that the ant is experiencing walking on the ground, sure, and the idea that its feeling the ground and looking at the sky, etc. That is all delusion if you think you know that, sure BUT you can still feel the ant as you. You still intuitively feel is experiencing stuff. You can feel that the ant is partial you. And all partiality experience stuff and suffer. That's universal. You don't know what it is, that it experiences and feels, but you know it does. And you know its suffering. And you know that when you step on it, it suffers. You almost feel that you are living as the ant right now and suffering.

I know you've said you can't feel suffering anymore, to be honest IDK what the fuck that state is, but a real mystical state is realising that while people are not separate from you, they are all living separate lives to you, but at the same time they are you. They are living in different dimensions or whatever. All simultaneously with you.

Every person on this planet is you, is a different dimension of you(I don't have evidence of what that dimension is exactly, and its delusional to think so but i know from direct experience that every person is living a different dimension).

You want to help me and all others on this forum right now because of that. That's how it definitely 100% works. 

Now if I end the dream, I'm ending me AS YOU TOO! That's fucken shocking.  I'm ending all those dimensions of different permutations of me. That's what's shocking. That's why I was shocked. Because while your little self is not experiencing all of those different dimensions right now, you're just experiencing your 1 particular dimension, you would end the lives of all dimensions. I die, you die, when mahasamadhi happens... or that's what Leo was suggesting.

I'm not saying its real, but the possibility was very shocking to me. It reminded me of the mystical experience of realising all people lives are in the present moment in front of you. A very strong sense of omnipresence. Like you, Phil/Nahm, are in the US, but you're actually in the present moment, and I have access to where you are right now, and everything about you(not to be creepy) because you're in the present moment. And likewise with the little self of me.

Edited by electroBeam

10 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@electroBeam

Real vs imaginary is thinking. Veil. Another such “barrier”. 

Yep Real vs Imaginary = Form vs formlessness.

But since we are talking, we need to start from somewhere.

You are living in the US while I'm not, yet we are both in the same place(present moment) at the same time.

Because US = Australia = Consciousness.

Form = Formlessness.

Edited by electroBeam

38 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Now if I end the dream, I'm ending me AS YOU TOO! That's fucken shocking.  I'm ending all those dimensions of different permutations of me.

But you are not really ending it. You are uniting with it all into eternal ONENESS. So it's not that you mom dies per se, it's that you and you mom become ONE forever in Love.

So the only thing you fear here is the highest Love. And, yes, it is scary, but hey, that's Love! I warned you the devil fears light.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@electroBeam

We’re not talking. 

The intelligence of this dialogue isn't delusion. 

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But you are not really ending it. You are uniting with it all into eternal ONENESS. So it's not that you mom dies per se, it's that you and you mom become ONE forever in Love.

So the only thing you fear here is the highest Love.

But you are ending the partiality, which is death for all those partials.

If you/I did mahasamadhi, I would be ending your life as Leo, and you would be ending my life as electroBeam.

What I'm saying is, you're not just ending your life as Leo only, you're ending electroBeam's life and all other 7 billion people's life and all entities. Thats a fucken big step, from ego death to all egos in the universe death. You're taking responsibility of ego death for the entire universe.

You're not leaving your body, that's just a story, what will actually literally happen is you will kill your mom. To merge with her. You will literally kill her.

There was nothing wrong with that, just the possibility of having 7 billion ego deaths, as opposed to 1, shocked me. All simultaneously.

Edited by electroBeam

You're still missing that there never was an other. It's all you baby. So you ain't killing no one but your imaginary self, which also never was!

Lol :D

It's all a fucking illusion. None of it was ever real!

Yes, it's very hard to swallow at first. Takes many attempts of grappling with it.

2 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

But you are ending the partiality, which is death for all those partials.

If you/I did mahasamadhi, I would be ending your life as Leo, and you would be ending my life as electroBeam.

What I'm saying is, you're not just ending your life as Leo only, you're ending electroBeam's life and all other 7 billion people's life and all entities. Thats a fucken big step, from ego death to all egos in the universe death.

There is just one "ego", really :D

The lower self "you" is nothing more than the ego.

For example, what is difference between my body and your body? The idea that you consider my body is a kind of part of "me", and your body is a kind of "you".

But this is absolutely not true! The ego is not in the body!

In the same sense, does a rock in Australia have a different "soul" than a rock in California?

Why do you assume some any different to human bodies then?

@Nahm Namaste :x

Yes Infinite Love. It's all ME. 

@Nahm "I love you even more" 

"Impossibile". 

Illusion is it's not you. 

Anything at all. 

MYSELF 

Edited by zeroISinfinity