Leo Gura

It's Coming

94 posts in this topic

@Anton Rogachevski You really know how to capture the cringe.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 hours ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Now it's tootally perfect

@Leo Gura May all the blessings go to you. My reality is even more shattered now, but it's amazing and fine!!! I love you bro. Your work is really amazing. 

And...

Don't you dare doing Mahasamadhi ;P... this dream really needs you. Without your videos I couldn't see how we could have gotten the same insights about reality...:x

I some how remembered Leo when I saw this pic

?

Screenshot_20200420-203509.jpg

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

19 hours ago, wordsforliving said:

Leo, I want to reach these levels of consciousness of which I've only had a taste. I've had  a number direct experiences of God's Love towards me but with less consciousness. Honestly I have no way to correctly form words to even describe my own experiences right now. 

But I want to have breakthroughs with 5-MeO-DMT. Problem is, I have NO CLUE how or where to acquire DMT or what to do with it.  I am surely older than most everyone one this forum, but have only tried Cannabis or weed and found it boring. 

Do I already have to have knowledge or experience with psychedelics? Not closed minded about it, just don't know what to do or how to get started. HELP! 

You don't need psychedelics to raise your consciousness. Enlightenment is available to all, regardless of circumstances.

Don't make the mistake of projecting Enlightenment onto something external, like psychedelics.

It might take longer time, but there is really no hurry.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

20 hours ago, wordsforliving said:

Leo, I want to reach these levels of consciousness of which I've only had a taste. I've had  a number direct experiences of God's Love towards me but with less consciousness. Honestly I have no way to correctly form words to even describe my own experiences right now. 

But I want to have breakthroughs with 5-MeO-DMT. Problem is, I have NO CLUE how or where to acquire DMT or what to do with it.  I am surely older than most everyone one this forum, but have only tried Cannabis or weed and found it boring. 

Do I already have to have knowledge or experience with psychedelics? Not closed minded about it, just don't know what to do or how to get started. HELP! 

This highlights a pretty serious issue. Watching Leo's videos would make many people desire 5-MEO without realizing that it is absolutely not for a novice to psychedelics. Only for very advanced users. If you skip ahead, there is very real danger with very real consequences.

I know Leo has given warnings here and there about this, but clearly it's not getting through to all people. Who knows how many others like this guy are out there desiring the same thing or how many have actually attempted 5-MEO prematurely.

I'm not blaming anyone, just wondering if there's a way to better address this issue?

9 hours ago, Pacific Sage said:

I some how remembered Leo when I saw this pic

?

Screenshot_20200420-203509.jpg

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, DivineSoda said:

This highlights a pretty serious issue. Watching Leo's videos would make many people desire 5-MEO without realizing that it is absolutely not for a novice to psychedelics. Only for very advanced users. If you skip ahead, there is very real danger with very real consequences.

Hogwash. . . It depends on context. Vaping 5-Meo is very gentle, yet also deeply profound. The user has lots of control over intensity. I can’t think of a better introduction for a novice than vaping 5-Meo. I’ve done over a dozen psychedelics and by far the most gentle is vaping 5-Meo. (Vaping, not smoking). I’d say it’s even more gentle than San Pedro, because the body load is much lower. 

However, a breakthrough experience on 5-Meo for a novice is a different context. That I wouldn’t recommend. And setting is also a factor. 

2 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Hogwash. . . It depends on context. Vaping 5-Meo is very gentle, yet also deeply profound. The user has lots of control over intensity. I can’t think of a better introduction for a novice than vaping 5-Meo. I’ve done over a dozen psychedelics and by far the most gentle is vaping 5-Meo. (Vaping, not smoking). I’d say it’s even more gentle than San Pedro, because the body load is much lower. 

However, a breakthrough experience on 5-Meo for a novice is a different context. That I wouldn’t recommend. And setting is also a factor. 

?

On 20/04/2020 at 6:37 PM, Commodent said:

It might take longer time, but there is really no hurry.

haha time is an illusion and enlightenment is instantaneous