Ya know

Isn't God a bit arrogant?

35 posts in this topic

I mean, if I have the choice between living in my ego and having eternal suffering, or waking up to the reality that I'm God and living in love - there isn't really a choice is there? 

Is his whole schtick that he wants attention? Giving you infinite paths but only one worthwhile? Why would he create a world where the only right way to exist is to essentially suck his dick? Kind of egocentric? 

@Meta-Man Is my ego god as well? I suppose it's everything. Thought there is a disconnect between my higher self and lower - but they are both made of consciousness, which is god?

Dude.. Does any of this have any worthwhile application? I'm curious. It seems like spirituality can fall down the same rabbit holes of philosophy, where you just talk shit about unverifiable things for amusement. 

@Meta-Man Why does he put you through this dumb rigmarole? It isn't exactly fun

We are GOD dancing within itself. GOD is not a separate thing. It's the very fabric of existence.

unborn Truth

I would I ask you who's thinking these thoughts and you would say me, believing that you're an individual. That's ego.

The person you believe you are is not thinking these thoughts, God - You - Infinite Intelligence - is.

29 minutes ago, Ya know said:

Is his whole schtick that he wants attention?

No the person that you think you are wants attention, and as God you keep on giving it attention. 

God is the whole spectrum from arrogant to self deprecating, and those who seem arrogant are secretly self deprecating and those who are self deprecating are secretly arrogant. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw Reminds me of that Orson Welles quote on Woody Allen

''I hate Woody Allen physically, I dislike that kind of man," he tells filmmaker Henry Jaglom. "That particular combination of arrogance and timidity sets my teeth on edge." When Jaglom objects that Allen isn't arrogant but shy, Welles drives on: "Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited." Allen "hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It's people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest," while, in Allen's case, "everything he does on screen is therapeutic."

Would you say Trump is secretly self deprecating though? He's arrogant, but where is the underlying diminishment? 

Nothing exists outside of God. Even your images and projections of God.

You are God! You just created unconsciously.  WAKE UP!

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Meta-Man Why does he give you such shitty hardware though?

It's like God's designed a computer and intentionally installed a bunch of viruses on it, then fucks off and leaves you to troubleshoot it yourself for your entire life, just so you can get the privilege of using a normal system. 

@Meta-Man xD

3 minutes ago, Ya know said:

@mandyjw Reminds me of that Orson Welles quote on Woody Allen

''I hate Woody Allen physically, I dislike that kind of man," he tells filmmaker Henry Jaglom. "That particular combination of arrogance and timidity sets my teeth on edge." When Jaglom objects that Allen isn't arrogant but shy, Welles drives on: "Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited." Allen "hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It's people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest," while, in Allen's case, "everything he does on screen is therapeutic."

Would you say Trump is secretly self deprecating though? He's arrogant, but where is the underlying diminishment? 

That's an amazing quote. I'd say Trump is secretly self deprecating in his head. He is attempting to prove himself to the world because it's easier to prove himself the the entire world than it is to his inner voice. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

7 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Nothing exists outside of God. Even your images and projections of God.

You are God! You just created unconsciously.  WAKE UP!

Ok MYSELF full Conciousness/Love call me when I bang Gigi Hadid in my new Mansion in Miami. 

God damn what is THIS. 

Now I don't give a damn about hippie chick. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

5 minutes ago, Ya know said:

@Meta-Man Why does he give you such shitty hardware though?

It's like God's designed a computer and intentionally installed a bunch of viruses on it, then fucks off and leaves you to troubleshoot it yourself for your entire life, just so you can get the privilege of using a normal system. 

God is the one who is troubleshooting and it's not a problem to be fixed but a discovery to be made, an adventure to go on. If you are one and timeless, your "play" will be a journey of becoming.  Focus less on the suffering and dream more about what you want to become. Nahm's dreamboard thread is a great place to start for that. Leo talks a lot about having a vision for yourself, this includes a huge overarching inspired vision down to little intentions for the day, month, year and intentions for how you want to feel. 

@Meta-Man So grateful for such an infinite loving source, truly aligned with peace and harmony, seeking only to love and cherish the humans it has created.

@Ya know Hahah... this post made me laugh hard.

Basically is not that you are searching for god. Is more God is trying to not give so much attention to You. So You finally dissappear and accept that you are part of God. 

What you are missing out is that you don´t exist. Stop believing you exist and then only God will remain.

Edited by Javfly33

39 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Ok MYSELF full Conciousness/Love call me when I bang Gigi Hadid in my new Mansion in Miami. 

God damn what is THIS. 

Now I don't give a damn about hippie chick. 

What? What? I don't think we are on the same page ahaha 

It's non-dual. Not 'I can lucid dream at all times'

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

13 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

@Thought Art

zeroISinfinity is so drunk on Love he’s incoherent ? ❤️

I am always Love, doesn't matter how much I forget. 

Even forgetting literally feels like actual Heaven. Walking i side of it. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Meta-Man I like your gif-style communication. You know what they said 1000 years ago..." gifs speak a thousand words "