EntheogenTruthSeeker

Elliot Hulse Regression

99 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Aspiraling Wizard said:

Plenty of violence happens in western society on a daily basis....in fact it's peaking now more than it has in quite awhile.

vc.png

https://www.statista.com/statistics/191219/reported-violent-crime-rate-in-the-usa-since-1990/

Violent and Property Crime Show Decrease from 2018 Statistics - https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2019-preliminary-semiannual-uniform-crime-report-released-012120

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

11 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

To be fair, the most cringe thing I saw in this was your extremely judgmental opinion about it.

Actually, spaces that allow men to bond and express their primal nature, always been and will forever be needed. Most man nowadays lack masculine roles in their lives and they grow up without experiencing that kind of energy, this creates a hole in their consciousness which is usually filled by the mothers (or women's) opinion of men and that is always embedded with self biases. Source: book called Iron John by Robert Bly.

You can't just skip to green, at best, you will be incomplete and full of judgment against masculine energy, not a healthy green. To be whole, you have to love all your parts, including this masculine aggressive energy which should be acknowledged in order to br directed to a healthy path.

There are plenty of ways to express your masculine side without getting scammed for a few grand and doing some amateur wrestling in the name of becoming a "real man." I am not against masculine energy. I'm for criticizing corny red pill support groups though 

26 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

There are plenty of ways to express your masculine side without getting scammed for a few grand and doing some amateur wrestling in the name of becoming a "real man." I am not against masculine energy. I'm for criticizing corny red pill support groups though 

What you call scam, someone can call life-changing experience, watch out for close-mindedness. 

7 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

This graph doesn't take into account the years 2019 and of course 2020. Graphs like this fail to account for a LOT of variables too, like total amount of crime reported to the stat collectors vs total amount of crime committed overall(many crimes aren't reported due to fear, shame and guilt.). There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

Correction: They did take into account the first half of 2019, up 'till June of that year. 

Still...

"Figures used in this Report were submitted voluntarily by law enforcement agencies throughout the country. Individuals using these tabulations are cautioned against drawing conclusions by making direct comparisons between cities. Comparisons lead to simplistic and/or incomplete analyses that often create misleading perceptions adversely affecting communities and their residents. Valid assessments are possible only with careful study and analysis of the range of unique conditions affecting each local law enforcement jurisdiction. It is important to remember that crime is a social problem and, therefore, a concern of the entire community. In addition, the efforts of law enforcement are limited to factors within its control. The data user is, therefore, cautioned against comparing statistical data of individual agencies. Further information on this topic can be obtained in Uniform Crime Reporting Statistics: Their Proper Use."

From the full report page

5 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

What you call scam, someone can call life-changing experience, watch out for close-mindedness. 

Well said, sir.

21 hours ago, Moon said:

but in western society, is being a SJW or dogmatically politically correct so serious? who cares lmao

The insecure male ego that is struggling to differentiate itself. ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Aspiraling Wizard Then that begs the question: where did you get your stats from? 

Oh I have no stats and I do my best to keep my conclusions flexible because nothing ever stays exactly the same forever, but when I turn on the news or get on the internet and see and hear about things like courthouses being set on fire, protests and riots continuing(the protests being more good overall, riots and looting not so much) and more and more police harming and killing people they are seemingly supposed to be serving and protecting, then I find it pretty safe to conclude that there's a LOOOOOOTTTTTT of violence and unrest in the world right now, particularly in metropolitan parts of America. I live in a relatively safe sub-urban area and there are still plenty of things going on like a mass shooting that happened at a distribution center down the road from where I live and potentially dangerous individuals from drug and gang infested areas within the larger area sometimes coming into the area closer to me. So please, open your eyes. 

18 minutes ago, Aspiraling Wizard said:

Oh I have no stats

That explains it. 

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The insecure male ego that is struggling to differentiate itself. ;)

Story of my life. ;)

5 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

That explains it. 

Guess you never learned that the map isn't the territory. 

15 minutes ago, Aspiraling Wizard said:

Guess you never learned that the map isn't the territory. 

You provided your own map. Don't fool yourself.

damn... is dating really "messed up" in the west or is it just a small section of mostly red pill guys painting it this way? cause when I step away from the internet it doesn't seem like there is that big of an issue as well as my experience not being depressing. I'd say it has more to do with loneliness and guys spending too much time alone and not putting themselves out there vs a culture war.  

Edited by Lyubov

10 hours ago, Aspiraling Wizard said:

Oh I have no stats and I do my best to keep my conclusions flexible because nothing ever stays exactly the same forever, but when I turn on the news or get on the internet and see and hear about things like courthouses being set on fire, protests and riots continuing(the protests being more good overall, riots and looting not so much) and more and more police harming and killing people they are seemingly supposed to be serving and protecting, then I find it pretty safe to conclude that there's a LOOOOOOTTTTTT of violence and unrest in the world right now, particularly in metropolitan parts of America. I live in a relatively safe sub-urban area and there are still plenty of things going on like a mass shooting that happened at a distribution center down the road from where I live and potentially dangerous individuals from drug and gang infested areas within the larger area sometimes coming into the area closer to me. So please, open your eyes. 

Fine. You convinced me with the O's

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

Personally, I reject Elliott Hulse's videos several times in the past months and years. I always see him as loud, aggressive, big and foul mouth (actually he's not foul mouth).

Later, what I like about him is that he's straight forward, authentic, knows quite a lot of stuff and is good with fitness and body.

I don't think we need to judge him so much. He's just talking straight off without any scripts and there will inadvertently have some mistakes/contradictions made. He doesn't even need to apologise for his mistakes. Either you watch him or you don't. He doesn't really care and you shouldn't as well.

Elliot seems like he lacks love recently, surprising he seems like he is regressing a bit in certain areas
which could be just a down turn in his life which we all experience, he seems like he is learning himself in stage orange
and kinda questioning his stage green and blue at the same time.  Funny thing is he will look back and laugh at
all of this.  Life is all about progression.  We will all get there eventually.

50 minutes ago, Kowabunga said:

Funny thing is he will look back and laugh at
all of this.  Life is all about progression.

That's not guaranteed. Progression is rare for many folks. People easily get themselves stuck.

His problem is that he linked his career with that male macho teaching stuff. So it's gonna be hard for him to sheds its dysfunctions.

"It's hard to to get a man to understand a thing when his career depends on him not understanding it." -- Upton Sinclair

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.