Emerald

Three Card Tarot Readings (Non-Psychic)

156 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

rather than asking an online stranger what your life purpose should be, etc.

Mind you, I wouldn't dare to trust water is wet if I hadn't touched it myself. I do know my life purpose. I wouldn't have asked otherwise.

Edited by SirVladimir

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Guys, watch how easily you are willing to surrender your authority and responsibility for self-reflection to someone else.

If you're serious about growing up, ponder whether doing so is a good idea.

No disrespect to Emerald. But this can turn into a disservice for people. You must learn to stand up on your own two feet rather than asking an online stranger what your life purpose should be, etc.

How do you know any of this is correct? Are you willing to stake your life on it?

If you're just doing this to have fun, okay. But some people here look way too eager to have a stranger give them marching orders for life, which is not in the spirit of self-actualization. It is critical that you learn to listen to your heart and trust yourself more than any Tarot card.

God is speaking through your heart. Why the fuck aren't you listening?

I think of Tarot a bit like an inverted Rorschach test.

The archetypal images on the cards will always be relevant on some level, because (like myth) they are always happening within the human experience. There are universally human truisms that can be expressed narratively through the images.

That’s why I have simply used the cards to mine insights that each card story can reflect. That way, people can use them for their own contemplation.

It’s really no different than what anyone providing non-Tarot-based advice does.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Leo Gura For me, it's just a bit of fun. What cards will get picked? Hmm? Will they say anything regarding my current problem, hmm?

When I was much younger I went to 2 card readers I picked the "evil eye" card both times...wow. some bad luck, lol.?

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Emerald Hello :)

Would you be so kind to tell me if I get what I was from the current situation ( I can not really say what the situation is) Basically, pertaining to my situation, will my dream come true?

Thank you, dear and hugs to you.

Stay safe and healthy.

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

3 hours ago, electroBeam said:

+1 this thread is a good example of the forer effect most of these insights shared are general and could be applied to anyone.

Having said that  I'm sure there's are good deal of synchronicity happening on the fringes of this.

The magnetic pull behind this threat was quite big. Idk about others but for me, a good deal of synchronicity happened around it. Still wonder how/why tho.

15 hours ago, Emerald said:

If you don’t mind my asking, what sort of sacrifice did you anticipate needing to make?

Sure.

Long story short - my intuition/heart/emotions/contemplation/mysticism (even fucking astrology and the book of change) tell me to pursue a life of meaningful deep relationships with people. Meanwhile, I spend too much energy/concern/emotions on spirituality, mainly because of resent, envy, and worst of all - FOMO. Leo did a really good job brainwashing people in believing that awakening it's so important that is worthwhile killing yourself to pursue it and life will be absolutely miserable without it because there is nothing more important than that (I am not quoting him or anything, nor blame him for that, this is a trap of mine own but this is how it feels from my POV). Now I wonder how much and for how long shall I drop this "chasing", or perhaps something else is holding me back much more but I can't even point it out.

"stay ?sitive" - Gautama Buddha (maybe)

@Emerald Hoy. What are the next key lessons I need to learn ? 

Btw its a fun self-exploratory thing. I don't think folk around here is taking it way too literally and giving away their power. 

I see tarot as a deck of mirrors. The interpreter just helps you do your self inquiry. Its more like a therapist than an oracle.

Edited by Yog

1 hour ago, docs20 said:

How did you learn this art?

It’s a mixture of things.

Officially, I started doing Tarot a little less than a year ago where I learned all the card meanings and all the systems of the deck.

But I also, learned to critique art in college in a very thorough way that I try not to take the ‘obvious’ details for granted.

I graduated with two bachelor’s in the arts and an art history minor. So, there is definitely crossover skills between art criticism and Tarot reading. I really treated critique in a very similar way to how I currently approach Tarot.

Also, I got really into Jungian psychology for a while. So, I learned a lot about archetypes and esoteric symbols.

I have also done a lot of self-exploration and I’ve worked with well over 100 clients to help facilitate theirs... through Life-coaching, Dreamwork, and Tarot Reading.

So, all of these things influence my reads.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

8 hours ago, Anna1 said:

@Emerald Thank you, sounds pretty accurate. I didn't get a pic of my cards I notice. Maybe you forgot. Thank you for your time. 

I think it was this one. Sorry about that.

42BA7465-69FB-4CE0-A854-4C68ADBC53F0.jpeg

Emotionalmastery.org

16 hours ago, Vxvxen said:

@Emerald What’s my current issue I’m having? How do I overcome it? :)

The cards reflect that there may be issues with intimacy and vulnerability. Perhaps you feel a sense of difficulty with going out into the world and making new friends... which may be influenced by a fear of loss.

So, there is perhaps a guardedness that gives way to isolation... because it’s hard to risk losing people. And if you have few people to lose, you can shield yourself from acute grief.

But this resistance to “death” of relationships leads to an aridity in life.

So, if the cards are reflective of your situation, the advice here is to make peace with the many deaths in life. Once you open your arms wide to death’s embrace, you will start to live and love again.

ED3FA9D5-0D03-46CE-845A-EADFF42D4FD6.jpeg

Emotionalmastery.org

10 hours ago, max duewel said:

Hello, I would appreciate a reading a lot :)

Is my relationship with my girlfriend authentic does it do more harm than good eventually?

The cards seem to reflect that there is a sense of being torn between two choices (which is likely why you’re asking). And there are parts of you that say it’s good and parts of you that say it isn’t good.

But there is perhaps an underlying sense of dissatisfaction, like wishing there were something more.

And this may be leading you to consider how many paths you won’t be able to go down, depending on which option you choose. And there may be a fear of missing out in either fork of the road you choose.

Ultimately, the fear is about dissatisfaction. So, it must be addressed directly.

No matter if you decide to stay or leave the relationship, there will always be regret or dissatisfaction... until you face those feelings head-on.

C3D4B261-938B-44C8-B76E-51EEC0EE4B8F.jpeg

Emotionalmastery.org

14 minutes ago, Emerald said:

The cards seem to reflect that there is a sense of being torn between two choices (which is likely why you’re asking). And there are parts of you that say it’s good and parts of you that say it isn’t good.

But there is perhaps an underlying sense of dissatisfaction, like wishing there were something more.

And this may be leading you to consider how many paths you won’t be able to go down, depending on which option you choose. And there may be a fear of missing out in either fork of the road you choose.

Ultimately, the fear is about dissatisfaction. So, it must be addressed directly.

No matter if you decide to stay or leave the relationship, there will always be regret or dissatisfaction... until you face those feelings head-on.

To be honest, that is exactly how to feel.

That resonates a lot, it feels like you spoke that out for me thank you for your time !!!

10 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

Hai Emerald thanks for taking time in reading.

I would like to know what's stoping me from having a dream life? 

All reversals. So this could mean lot’s of friction or resistance.

The first card seems to reflect that your forward moving energy is held back. So, there is no clear path that your mind is invested enough in to go the distance yet.

And this is perhaps because there is no clear sense of joy to be had in the future. You may not know what you ACTUALLY want... because you’ve never felt the feeling before of enjoyment in the present moment.

And there is a sense that this lack of self-knowledge and knowledge of your own preferences halts your path moving forward... including your ability to find people who are cut from the same cloth as you that you can have a deep connection with. This would also get in the way of creating a family, if that’s part of your vision.

So, the main takeaway is to learn your boundaries, preferences, and motivations. Let them be the river that pulls you downstream to what you really want... not just what your mind thinks you want.

F56841D3-1582-4DB5-A1F8-C3028F910A43.jpeg

Emotionalmastery.org

9 hours ago, TheGreekSeeker said:

@Emerald what keeps me back and unmotivated ?

What comes across in the spread is that there is a balancing act, externally and internally, which is sapping your energy.

You may be focused on giving your energy to others (or certain activities) in an attempt to be balanced with your time. Then there seems to be a very active process of emotional regulation happening with regard to all these external responsibilities (or assumed responsibilities), which also takes up a lot of energy.

In the spread, there is also a sense that financial concerns may play a big role in what’s sapping your energy and attention away from what you prefer to be focused on.

So, there is no place to really rest, and it’s difficult to be motivated when you’re actively trying to keep everything (and potentially everyone) afloat.

F0404BA3-CAE7-4DFA-92EB-FDC37C4F05CE.jpeg

Emotionalmastery.org

9 hours ago, acidgoofy said:

hey thanks for doing this

ask the cards what my life purpose is please I don’t have money for the course right now lol 

There are plenty of ways to discover this. Be sure to be proactive, as the cards are only helpful in relation to how you use them. The same is true with the course or anything else.

So, we have the Fool, flanked by two 3 cards. The number 3 cards (as a reflection of the Empress) have to do with taking the first step on a new path.

The Fool ALSO has to do with taking the first step on a new path.

Perhaps your purpose will be to help those who are jaded by life’s heartbreaks. And to help them resolve old heartbreaks to start on a new path of connection. 

A0DC17D5-9942-447E-AA08-507D1FE3884C.jpeg

Emotionalmastery.org

8 hours ago, remember said:

here are some cards for all of you gathered in this thread - i guess its a hint towards making the best of this situation right now, try to learn from this crisis hitting the world. there is much more to learn now than when learning under „normal“ conditions. i‘m not the psychic my cards are psychic.

BEDD88E2-D7C0-4883-9B2F-A016BD0844F9.jpeg

but @Emerald doesn’t that exactly mean that? that you already are?

I tend to assume a sense of synchronicity in the cards. But I like to leave by beliefs open ended.

Emotionalmastery.org

8 hours ago, Derek White said:

@Emerald Any question right. Let’s test the waters.

What has been the theme of my life for the past few years?

Seems like a taroty question, shouldn’t be too hard to answer.

All Pentacles cards. So potentially a lot to do with Earthly concerns like career and money. Can also relate to grounding in a purpose.

The cards seem to reflect a previous standstill in your path in terms of purpose, work, and money. There was perhaps some uncertainty as well as a sense that you have to continue giving your energy to things you don’t want to... and not having energy leftover for your path.

But with the Queen of Pentacles at the end, it suggests that you may have recently found some modest prosperity and a bit of a resting place for you to nurture your actual path without spending all your energy trying to keep life afloat.

Now, it may be time to get more clarity on what you’d like to focus your energy toward and start walking on that path. But there may be a reluctance if overworking or futility was an issue before. Those are traumas to be worked through.

0594A41C-D8E7-4BB4-8D6D-0EC46BB9543A.jpeg

Emotionalmastery.org

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

I think it was this one. Sorry about that.

42BA7465-69FB-4CE0-A854-4C68ADBC53F0.jpeg

Ty❤ 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?