AlphaAbundance

How to materialize objects, have paranormal abilities, have superpowers?

16 posts in this topic

How to materialize objects, have paranormal abilities, have superpowers? Also is this even possible? Is this possible in this reality? In absolute infinity anything is fair game, right?

Not really sure. However, I've noticed the more detached I become, the more I surrender to letting the Universe flow without resistance, the more magical and synchronistic it becomes. Get rid of your desires for manipulation and let the Universe's magic come to you. I'd start by noticing that right here, right now is pure fucking magic. 

Texts have been written about how to develop siddhis. It usually involves training concentration and visualization abilities massively.

Imagine focusing so hard on a mental image of a rock that you can manifest a rock.

That's some serious fucking concentration skill. Not for the faint of heart to accomplish.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Nahm So kind sir you might tell me that I am Creator? 

(OMG ❤️ stop we've been doing this all along, c'mon ❤️ even tree loving hippie chick lol filling dreamboard like a pro, fun to create really is) 

Great to be concious inverted to right side and to remember your power. 

God is all positive. 

May I talk about Source to ruin Jed's day. ?

I feel like somebody planted this thing ❤️ inside me like terrorist in CS on b site. Can't save myself from it. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Texts have been written about how to develop siddhis. It usually involves training concentration and visualization abilities massively.

Imagine focusing so hard on a mental image of a rock that you can manifest a rock.

That's some serious fucking concentration skill. Not for the faint of heart to accomplish.

Would this "rock" be acknowledged by "other people?"

Or would it simply appear real - insofar as we consider "physical reality" to be "real" - to the one manifesting it?

I know these lines get blurred and that there is ultimately no ground for "real" or "unreal."

Nonetheless, I am curious - let's pretend you could be so unbelievably conscious that you could manifest Actuality out of thin air, Jesus style.

Would your best friend sitting next to you Jump back and say, "woah!" or will his eyes gaze straight past, staring at the opposite wall?

It's Love.

What would you do if you had every single thing you ever wanted and no desire left to satisfy? 

Love. 

I've had a dozen paranormal experiences within my life. (Ghost, slender man, demons, etc.)

I usually notice my love wards them away. Lol

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

You need to study the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, there's a great book which explains all the sutras pretty well and in depth, its "The science of yoga" by  I. K. Taimni.

Basically by practising Ashtanga Yoga you manage to get rid of all distractions physically and mentally, and so in your practice of Samyama (Concentration, Meditation, Samadhi) you fix your mind on the object of meditation for as long as you want, and nothing distracts you, not a single thought should break or interrupt the flow of your focus, and eventually you forget about your body and you lose body self awareness and your mind fuses with the object of meditation and you pass into state of Samadhi in this state you become one with the object of meditation, and you come back to normal state with knowledge and or Siddhi's, for example if you wanna be as strong as an Elephant you perform Samyama (Concentration, Meditation, Samadhi) on it and you will get this Siddhi, if you wanna get all knowledges of past and future you do Samyama on the Sun.

But passing into Samadhi from Dhyana (Meditation) and to Dhyana from Dharana (Concentration) is a very big challenge, it's so so difficult, you need to develop a very calm mind, if you have a calm mind in general, there's great chance of success otherwise you need to  spend years of practising to calm down and eventually shut down your monkey mind completely in your meditation practise.

This is from the Chapter III of the book I've mentioned:

"in Samadhi may be represented in the following way. If A is the object chosen for Samyama and B, C, D, E, etc. are distractions, then the content of the mind at regular intervals of successive moments in the three phases may be represented by the following series of Pratyayas present in the mind. The circle round the letters represents the mental self-awareness referred to above."

IMG_20200323_155731.jpg

"It will be seen that the frequency of distractions goes on decreasing in Dharana and frequency and degree of mental self-awareness goes on decreasing in Dhyara. In Samadhi there is complete freedom both from distractions and self-awareness and the object alone remains in the field of consciousness."

Edited by m0hsen

@Leo Guraa

I still dont have any experience with psychedelics, Can these substances have any help in this process (Samyama)?

4 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

Would this "rock" be acknowledged by "other people?"

I have never done it, but in theory yes, if you did it seriously.

I know these lines get blurred and that there is ultimately no ground for "real" or "unreal."

That's the whole trick, I think. You become so conscious that you can blur those lines at will.

Again, I am nowhere near mastering this. I'm talking how it might theoretically work.

I think it's possible. But very rare in practice.

Nonetheless, I am curious - let's pretend you could be so unbelievably conscious that you could manifest Actuality out of thin air, Jesus style.

Would your best friend sitting next to you Jump back and say, "woah!" or will his eyes gaze straight past, staring at the opposite wall?

If we are talking about manifestation of physical objects, then your friend should be able to see it. Or at least you will imagine that he does. Since your friend is imaginary to begin with.

5 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

@Leo Guraa

I still dont have any experience with psychedelics, Can these substances have any help in this process (Samyama)?

Yes, they can help a lot.

But they will not automagically still your mind. That requires years of training.

But a psychedelic will definitely put you into a effortless yet temporary state of samadhi. This is the whole point of psychedelics. They make samadhi accessible to anyone within 10 to 20 mins. Zero training required.

Will you keep the samadhi? No. It will wear off.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

[...] Your friend should be able to see it. Or at least you will imagine that he does. Since your friend is imaginary to begin with.

What a mindfuck! My conditioning immediately objected with: "Yes, but that's just imagination... what about in real life?"

But there is no such thing! I'm imagining "stuff behind the scenes." How sneaky...

Thanks for the clarity.

It's Love.

@RendHeaven If you want to break the laws of physics, you have to become so conscious that you get underneath them, to the point where they are literally no longer real for you.

So, for example, if you want to manifest a rock, not only would you have to imagine the rock as real for you, but you would also have to imagine that the rock is real for everyone else on Earth.

That's easier said than done.

And most people are not even open to such a possibility.

Generally speaking, the rousing of the serpent power is a prerequisite to manifesting such abilities. It is only the start though, it gets tougher and more complicated still. Certain powers require the adept to keep the serpent lodged in a particular power centre and use breathing exercises and various concentration techniques to manifest Siddhis. In general, the seeking out of Siddhis for their own sake is frowned upon.

My own experience with Kundalini tells me that certain Siddhis are certainly real, though in general I did not seek to activate them consciously. Let's just say some weird stuff happened, without me really trying, but it was never on the level of manifesting things out of thin air, levitating, or any of that. I am personally rather sceptical whether such feats are really possible at all. If they are, there really should be some proof of such happenings already, especially in the era of ubiquitous camera phones. 

Context and terminology can actually counteract with desire as a limiter, like creation believing it is a musician thus experientially losing flow in an unseen unknown manor, or like “a writer” = “writers block”. Paradigms of definitions and mental models can be shed like skins, and the next is grown into reality / experience. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE