Malekakisioannis

According to Leo everyone is lacking except himself.

43 posts in this topic

Is it just me or do i get the sense, from what leo is posting for the last year,that he is the one and only true authority on awakening and everyone else is lacking consciousness. I thought the opposite of awakned was being egoistic and narcissistic but it seems that as Leo ia getting deeper into himself he is being more and more egocentrical. He may be the only being alive that has experienced such states of consciousness but i would never want to seem like him. Sorry for the hate, i deeply respect Leo for what he has done for the last years but he seems more devilish than ever. 

According to Leo, Leo is everyone. And all is Perfect.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I think people need another 4 hour video (for the serious people) for you to catch people up on all the insights and developments you've had recently just to get a sense for where you are coming from. Might be hard just speaking off the cuff though 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

11 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

@Leo Gura I think people need another 4 hour video (for the serious people) for you to catch people up on all the insights and developments you've had recently just to get a sense for where you are coming from. Might be hard just speaking off the cuff though 

Yes, a serious set of videos is coming. Hang in till then. It takes a time to explain it all.

@Leo Gura Leo is everyone but everyone is lesser.

@TrynaBeTurquoise thanks but no, i have been following Leo for like 5 years, i can predict everything that he is going to say"you are not conscious enough, you have yet to see what i have seen, it's so hard for me to describe what god is...ya da, ya da, ya da." his teaching has transformed into exectly that" take potent psychs, go deeper because your awakening is lacking(like infinity can lack ?)"

Just now, Malekakisioannis said:

@Leo Gura Leo is everyone but everyone is lesser.

There is no lesser or greater.

55 minutes ago, Malekakisioannis said:

@Leo Gura of course,if YOU say so ?

What does it matter what I say?

What's true in your experience? << That's what matters

I could tell you that I am a spotted giraffe. And what will this do for you?

Are you sure you're not just demonizing @Leo Gura because he's not afraid to say blunt truths that hurt your ego? You can label him as narcissistic. That's fine, but know that it's probably just an ego distraction to keep you from doing the actual work. From my perspective, the fact that Leo doesn't give a shit about coming off blunt or cocky is a massive strength. Altering his message, essentially lessening his truth, because of what you think of him would literally be his ego getting in the way of speaking truth.

Transformation and Healing Course Coming Soon! https://www.youtube.com/c/davidmillervideos

9 minutes ago, StripedGiraffe said:

Are you sure you're not just demonizing @Leo Gura because he's not afraid to say blunt truths that hurt your ego? You can label him as narcissistic. That's fine, but know that it's probably just an ego distraction to keep you from doing the actual work. From my perspective, the fact that Leo doesn't give a shit about coming off blunt or cocky is a massive strength. Altering his message, essentially lessening his truth, because of what you think of him would literally be his ego getting in the way of speaking truth.

And then one could say you're just psychoanalyzing him in order to defend Leo because you idolize him from your perspective. Creating yet, another distraction. You see people, it literally never fucking ends.

Stop getting lost, sit down, and do the work!

(I'm just playing devils advocate @StripedGiraffe)

hrhrhtewgfegege

Right after the "spotted giraffe" comment by Leo, a striped giraffe has appeared :D

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

6 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

Right after the "spotted giraffe" comment by Leo, a striped giraffe has appeared :D

That comment cracked me up :D

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

9 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

That comment cracked me up :D

Leo's power to manifest thoughts into reality has become insane xD

Inquire in the now.

I once saw a pigeon-toed albino giraffe with a crooked neck at the Santa Barbara Zoo it was quite the experience

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 minutes ago, StripedGiraffe said:

@billiesimon @Preety_India Lmao that's wild xD He posted while I was typing, but somehow, I missed the last line until you pointed it out

You were called into typing the comment by Leo's manifestation powers. I think that Abraham and Bashar have become noobs compared to his powers :D

Inquire in the now.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi