Javfly33

Do you feel guilt when you don´t do the practices?

16 posts in this topic

I just ask this because today I was finding myself daydreaming about the past and about the stories of my ego. In a sense deep inside there was an intuition that was like saying "here we go again, into dreamland. See? See? I told you. How I am going to be enlightened if I (ego) keep coming back to this stories. God already realized itself, but you are just not following along.".

With this internal dialogue there was guilt. With this guilt I have the sense that I should be doing consciouss practices like all the time because this attitude of the ego is wrong. I actually don´t see normal at all to God shining light into what is false (ego) and ego just keeps behaving as he is real LOL. Ego keeps behaving as he exists LOL.

Just want to make sure if it is normal in you guys to this "duality" to exist. Because that would be difference between relaxing a little bit or keep forcing the practices which tbh i dont a have a problem because its like exercise. Sometimes you just have to push yourself and maybe in an ego-backlash is the best thing to do.

Maybe guilt is a sign that i should be meditating more?

Edited by Javfly33

Love yourself no matter what! 

Edited by fridjonk

29 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Maybe it’s a feeling telling you the way you’re thinking about yourself isn’t jivin with the boss. ♥️

Nothing can be said to have anything to do with meditation, imo. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

No guilt is a sign that you need to inspect why the guilt is arising in the first place. Because you THINK guilt is coming from meditation, but its actually coming from something completely different that you're unaware of. Who knows, maybe you have an insecurity with laziness that needs to be worked through.

There is no reason to feel guilty about not meditating. Do what your heart, not your ego, desires. 

Sounds like your guilt is coupled with frustration. Remember, you can't control your thoughts, don't beat yourself up just because your mind wanders off sometimes. Just allow the thoughts to pass once you have realised them, but don't try and fight the thoughts with more  frustrated thoughts. 

41 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

"here we go again, into dreamland. See? See? I told you. How I am going to be enlightened if I (ego) keep coming back to this stories. God already realized itself, but you are just not following along."

Basically, do a "mini" meditation practice without sitting down to meditate whenever the thought stories occur.

It helps me heaps, personally.

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

Also, saying to yourself:

44 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

"...I told you..."

Is itself a duality, "I" and "you". 

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

Owing yourself a career, a good meditation habit, enlightenment, a hot girlfriend creates....

MORE of...

Owing yourself a career, a good meditation habit, enlightenment, a hot girlfriend 

10 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Maybe guilt is a sign that you believe you should be meditating more.

11 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

With this guilt I have the sense that I should be doing consciouss practices like all the time because this attitude of the ego is wrong.

And there you already answered to that. You just haven't considered that those guilt and thoughts "I should be doing this instead of that" are just a new form of ego.

Instead of focusing on "how am I going to get rid of my ego" you probably should focus more on "what is ego". That first one already assumes a lot, and there's a possibility that not every one of those assumptions are correct.

There is no need to practice, live your life as fully as you can. This is the highest spiritual practice but it is not practice, it is play.

B R E A T H E

@Nahm My heart is corrupted then because I seriously sometimes think negativity is what I am (that´s because i probably belief the thought and I keep feeding it) 

(althought have to confess now after just having wrote that, that belief seems pretty ridiculous haha) 

pd: But I will probably forget of the absurdity and will come back to belief negativity as a normality / aspect of me. 

@Javfly33

Welcome to the major leagues of discovering just how sneaky thought is. There’s a reason there is historically the whole “Devil” thing. Half the world’s in such a deep denial, they’re actually believing this. Not you though. You’re doing the work. 

The heart is incorruptible. Thought is that sneaky. The reason certain thoughts about yourself feel terrible, is because your heart IS True! The “bad feeling” of such thoughts is the very evidence of your Goodness!

Think about it. If you were just neutral, or bad - there’d be no resonance, no experience of alignment or discord between thought & feeling. But they’re is! Because you are Good!

6 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

But I will probably forget of the absurdity and will come back to belief negativity as a normality / aspect of me. 

Yes, probably. Maybe ten times, maybe 100.

Just take feeling off. Literally, like you would a coat.  Just take feeling off, and set feeling on a chair. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Javfly33

Welcome to the major leagues of discovering just how sneaky thought is. There’s a reason there is historically the whole “Devil” thing. Half the world’s in such a deep denial, they’re actually believing this. Not you though. You’re doing the work. 

The heart is incorruptible. Thought is that sneaky. The reason certain thoughts about yourself feel terrible, is because your heart IS True! The “bad feeling” of such thoughts is the very evidence of your Goodness!

Think about it. If you were just neutral, or bad - there’d be no resonance, no experience of alignment or discord between thought & feeling. But they’re is! Because you are Good!

Yes, probably. Maybe ten times, maybe 100.

Just take feeling off. Literally, like you would a coat.  Just take feeling off, and set feeling on a chair. 

That confirms my suspicions, I've been deceived by those fast, entertaining thoughts, that I forgot where I am. It looks I don't need to ask thought where I am, I just have to look at the center to see things clearly??The unfolding is happening ???