livg7046

The ‘good’ of COVID-19

104 posts in this topic

The panic over this virus is a fucking joke! Its basically a hyper-contagious common cold! 

All the people losing their minds over something this insignificant is just hilarious!!!!

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

1 hour ago, SamueLSD said:

The panic over this virus is a fucking joke! Its basically a hyper-contagious common cold! 

All the people losing their minds over something this insignificant is just hilarious!!!!

Bruh... Hyper contagious common cold is not correct at all. This is far from a ''common cold''

1 hour ago, SamueLSD said:

people in italy dying because there are not enough places for intensive care - they don’t have enough respirators. 

it‘s not insignificant they have to make decisions like in war situations. the virus itself might not be that serious in sense of having one person to treat - it’s serious because people don’t take it serious enough.

Edited by remember

Reading about the coronavirus every day reminds me of a famous saying.. 

“The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.” by Dante. 

The best that governments can do at this point is to be very honest about statistics and numbers 

Being authentic will be better than caring about calming the panic. 

Hiding numbers won't help anyone. It's like Escaping the situation. 

I like how Italy handled this. They weren't scared to tell the numbers to the world. They weren't scared to announce a lockdown and emergency. 

They let the whole world see what's happening in their country. They held nothing back, totally transparent. 

There is nothing to fear. Fear of judgement is worse than actual fear. Fear of judgement cripples and stifles everything. 

This pandemic will test the quality of honesty more than anything. It will show why being honest always helps in the long run. 

There is no point in caring about the status. Maintaining a good display. It's like wearing a nice gown to the party while your house is burning down. There's no point in trying to maintain a facade, an outward pretentious showy display or giving false hope if the inner numbers are grim. 

This is not about panicking or not panicking. 

It's about facing reality in the best possible way and just doing your best in this challenge. This is not about winning or losing or clinching a title. This is not about a feather in the cap and I hope the American politicians don't capitalize on this situation which they're more or less likely to do given their current behavior. 

We don't need word salad out of a politician's mouth that gives everyone warm fuzzies and zero substance.

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

It will boost the speed of advancing humanity on spiral dynamics, so more people will have awakenings.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

54 minutes ago, dimitri said:

It will boost the speed of advancing humanity on spiral dynamics, so more people will have awakenings.

at least for the next years to come - if the health systems were not weakened through corruption and capitalistic goals  of big pharma so much, there would be no economic crisis but a crisis plan instead. i don’t think any country would want to reexperience what’s happening now in the next ten to twenty years - so there will be probably a lot of aftereffect.

with factory farming and rising antibiotic resistant bacteria, this whole topic is far from being off the table with viruses alone. 

Edited by remember

2 hours ago, remember said:

capitalistic goals

You nailed it. Those two words are the root cause of much of the festering problems. That is the bottleneck. 

Those two words block every progress. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

17 hours ago, Nahm said:

That the good. Nature works in mysterious ways. 

I agree. I see the good in that too.  

Eventually the world will be better. I continue to urge to everyone I talk to to stay positive 

7 hours ago, dimitri said:

Agree!

9 hours ago, SamueLSD said:

No.

There is about to be extreme suffering on an unfathomable scale.  

Think about one single elderly person you know.  They will die from this. Wake up.

But that doesn’t mean we all need to be angry, and lose our minds...it means we need to focus on the good, making conscious/unselfish decisions and loving one another.

20 hours ago, Preety_India said:

No I don't agree at all. 

I couldn't disagree more. 

It's all the opposite of the so called good. 

This threat is only exposing the darker side of humanity more than ever. It shows how humans even in this time of need are more focused on money and economy and capitalism and profiteering. 

The government doesn't want to give paid sick leave. Even if they do, it's hardly a few days 

Nobody is giving a rat's ass to how many people are taking ill. 

This looks like the scenario of the movie Titanic. Everyone is left to fend for themselves. 

Political parties are playing the blame game and will utilize this opportunity for chest thumping and drumming up votes. Saying "I did a better job than him." 

The hospitals are not prioritizing elders. They are doing the opposite. They want to save who they can. 

People are fighting in the American supermarkets over toilet paper in the store alleys. 

It's a mayhem and chaos. And it's showing the true colors of people, government, politicians and general humanity 

+1

@livg7046 The good thing about the Virus is that it’s eliminating a Virus. Earth is fighting back. It wants to heal, and it will. 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

7 hours ago, Preety_India said:

You nailed it. Those two words are the root cause of much of the festering problems. That is the bottleneck. 

Those two words block every progress. 

well the problem is that the health system can’t work on the same base as other economy - trade and such exists, we won’t be able to do without it, how should that go. what i actually wanted to write is „hyper capitalistic“ but then i realized, no, health must actually work without that or be freed as much of it as possible - because of a doctor or a nurse is expected to work under horrific circumstances without thinking in the orange field - they should also not have to think about where they get the material for treatment from.

Edited by remember

I found it interesting that a psychic wrote this in her 2008 book:

In that book, Browne wrote: "In around 2020 a severe pneumonia-like illness will spread throughout the globe, attacking the lungs and the bronchial tubes and resisting all known treatments.

“Almost more baffling than the illness itself will be the fact that it will suddenly vanish as quickly as it has arrived, attack again 10 years later, and then disappear completely."

• It's a cheap wake up call. The world is simply not prepared for a widespread pandemic. This virus is sufficiently deadly that it is being taken seriously, but not so deadly that it will cause massive destruction. This lesson will prove valuable in the future, when much deadlier diseases are to come.
  • The fragility of the system has become apparent. Any big disaster can put it into shambles. This will make people appreciate the system more, and financial cuts in e.g. health care will not go unnoticed.
  • People take for granted how comfortable and secure our lives are. This event might help people appreciate life more.
  • The undervaluation of the sick and the elderly have become apparent. In the beginning most people did not take it seriously because it mostly hit the sick and elderly, but now we are fighting hard to spare them. "It's mostly just the elders who die" is no longer considered reassuring.
  • People are witnessing the consequences of poor leadership and flawed systems real-time.
  • (Norway specifically) The lack of authority and clear leadership has become apparent. There was very much confusion in the beginning, and people did not know who was in charge or who to listen to.
  • So much more.

I hope that this will take the world in a positive direction.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

29 minutes ago, unicity said:

In that book, Browne wrote: "In around 2020 a severe pneumonia-like illness will spread throughout the globe, attacking the lungs and the bronchial tubes and resisting all known treatments.

“Almost more baffling than the illness itself will be the fact that it will suddenly vanish as quickly as it has arrived, attack again 10 years later, and then disappear completely."

Wow, great news :)

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

22 minutes ago, Vxvxen said:

@unicity Weird, this is spreading that there’s a book called ‘The eyes of darkness’ by Dean Koontz, he wrote this in 1981, but you’re saying it came from a book called ‘End of days’ by Sylvia Browne with Lindsay Harrison9_9

I'm not saying that, it's articles like this below on the web that says that....

Maybe they both channeled that prediction or maybe Sylvia  plagiarized Koontz....either way the virus getting here was a good call....now if only it's departure was predicted accurately.....guess we can look back in about 12 years....

https://www.silive.com/coronavirus/2020/03/did-psychic-sylvia-browne-predict-the-coronavirus-12-years-ago.html

4 hours ago, unicity said:

a psychic i'm following says: breath - smile - everything is ok.

i can't wait to know the symbolic meaning/healing of the situation.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Soulbass

Globally, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that the ( Ordinary ) flu kills 290,000 to 650,000 people per year.

So far this virus has killed a VERY small portion of that number, and since we are working hard on a cure ( especially here in Australia ), I highly doubt it will surpass that number. 

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”