YoungSingh

How long is this Corona Virus shit gonna last?

112 posts in this topic

@Bill W A befriended animal, such as a cat or dog, can actually prevent a new human from any issues with asthma, and other respiratory complications. Smog so thick we veil the rainbow, chopping houses aside silo’s of animal ready antibiotics. What is the vaccine for drinking a glass of gasoline?  ...”why are we drinking gasoline again...?”  Too much transpires right under our zoonoses, if you will.  But you, are the difference. You are the light of the world. I for one will share bread with you, and just be like water. It is within. Not telling you anything you don’t feel of course. 

“Wherever you stand be the soul of that place“ - Rumi

Care package of love & understanding.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I fear that soon the numbers are going to sky rocket in the USA. Now that testing is being made available, the sick will go there and this could cause hysteria and media will feed on it. Already ppl are emptying shelves, If it suddenly becomes that much more real and dramatic, shelves and stores will be empty for a while.
Stay safe out there family ?❤️

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

On 11/03/2020 at 2:38 AM, BETGR164128 said:

How do you know they weren't thinking about it? 

You are clinically insane 

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

11 hours ago, Chakra Lion said:

I fear that soon the numbers are going to sky rocket in the USA. Now that testing is being made available, the sick will go there and this could cause hysteria and media will feed on it. Already ppl are emptying shelves, If it suddenly becomes that much more real and dramatic, shelves and stores will be empty for a while.
Stay safe out there family ?❤️

Yeah, this ain't nothing yet.  Just wait until the REAL numbers grow and exponential growth takes place.

I truly think this virus might change the world.  For the better or worse?  Who knows.  Possibly for the greater good tbh.

@hoodrow trillson I didn’t want to stock up, and a part of me still thinks to leave that food at the store for someone else like a lonely old grandma that will be scared to leave her house for the next weeks, months... 

I was also thinking of posting on Craigslist or somewhere about volunteering and helping people that would need groceries. I’m not going to get it, my body is a gift and it’ll stick around. We just need to find a balance. But how can we with today’s society and economic structure.

People will wake up. I am going through great changes. I stopped using toilette paper and paper towels, really becoming more humble of the pleasures that we get so easily in 2020. Kings and Queens have never even lived this good. I can get anything from my bed. I am spoiled with sugar and fat, yet I bitch about cold fries. Oh how sorry I am Earth for milking you for every pleasure pit I can find.

Humanity is the real Virus, and we tried to make Earth our Host. Gaia is fighting back. 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

Nature has its way of pushing you to raise your own vibration to match the harmonic resonance of the new earth frequencies. If you resist the change in frequency, you become susceptible to the chaos within the field of consciousness. These are times of great change, either surrender to the flow and ride the waves of ascension, or crash and drown. Let go of all that no longer serves your highest truth. You will find people who get sick are simply the ones who resist the change that is occurring on a collective scale. Continuing to buy into fear-based news, eat factory farmed animal products and chemically-laden processed foods, bad habits and routines that no longer serve ones highest good, detachment from nature and the natural world, holding onto attachments and separation and rejecting the law of oneness ect... The more you resist the change that is occurring, the more susceptible you are to all the chaos that is happening. Be in flow with the change and rise into the higher vibrational earth that is awaiting your arrival.

B R E A T H E

On 15/3/2020 at 11:09 AM, SamueLSD said:

You are clinically insane 

@SamueLSD I think the same. 

I just buy my fruit packaged rather than at markets. I saw this guy at my local fruit market picking out dates with his hands....

Stay away. Buy the expensive stuff from health food shops.

@pluto thank you so much :x like a lost word on the tip of my tongue... your post illuminated my misplaced awareness and rekindled my allusive feelings... it also revealed some new insights, on a path now in daylight... on multiple occasions, my body has actually started to shake when I have attempted to travel those waves of ascension (like a brutal winter surf that slams your head into a rock)... the resistance I have tried to dispel has greatly lacked both acceptance, and flow with change... thank you

3 hours ago, Epiphany_Inspired said:

@pluto thank you so much :x like a lost word on the tip of my tongue... your post illuminated my misplaced awareness and rekindled my allusive feelings... it also revealed some new insights, on a path now in daylight... on multiple occasions, my body has actually started to shake when I have attempted to travel those waves of ascension (like a brutal winter surf that slams your head into a rock)... the resistance I have tried to dispel has greatly lacked both acceptance, and flow with change... thank you

It is my greatest service to love and guide others into the light. This whole incarnation is for all of humanity.

We are the Bodhisattva, we do not rest until all is restored to balance.

B R E A T H E

The U.S. is still way behind on testing. We are only at 10,000 tests per day and need to get to 100,000 per day. Based on curves from China, the Europe and the U.S. are looking at another 5-6 weeks until the peak surge - yet with hospitals being overwhelmed, job losses, small business closures and bankruptcies there will be ripple effects. And a vaccine will take about 1.5 years to develop and be readily available. 

Greed is what's Fing us right now. Everybody (orange) is trying to squeeze the last dollars by unnecesarily keeping the non-essential businesses open. I don't blame them I would be doing the exact same thing. In the meantime the virus keeps spreading in poor developed countries where the health infrastructure is a joke.

If this is just the beginning and the rich countries like Italy, Spain and the USA are struggling, it's gonna get ugly quick.