YoungSingh

How long is this Corona Virus shit gonna last?

112 posts in this topic

Just posted - lots of Info 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

6 hours ago, DrewNows said:

@BETGR164128sounds like an oversimplification of loa that one -"it doesnt exist for me" xD

Hey, I watched the secret last night, can't you tell?

Look buddy, I'm just doing what everyone else here is doing. I'm an enlightenment teacher teaching my own brand of enlightenment, and what better place to do it than on the forum? Everyone here is a potential recruit! 

@DrewNows Thanks for posting Infinite waters video. I couldn't agree more. The people arguing with me on this thread want nothing more than to pull me into their little bubble of terror and misery. And that's how you catch the virus. 

@BETGR164128 i think what people in the thread are trying to convey is that the virus exists just as much as you do. It's as real as imagination can get, meaning it should not be overlooked...Is it safe to assume you are always consciously creating your own reality? Heck no, life doesn't work like that, but to bring more awareness into creation not to reject what is, but to trust the actuality of truth beyond fear leads to your expansion. Fear is opportunity in disguise. 

It is estimated to last around 6 months.

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

3 hours ago, DrewNows said:

@BETGR164128 i think what people in the thread are trying to convey is that the virus exists just as much as you do. It's as real as imagination can get, meaning it should not be overlooked...Is it safe to assume you are always consciously creating your own reality? Heck no, life doesn't work like that, but to bring more awareness into creation not to reject what is, but to trust the actuality of truth beyond fear leads to your expansion. Fear is opportunity in disguise. 

You don't decide how life works for me, I do

19 minutes ago, BETGR164128 said:

You don't decide how life works for me, I do

Sorry just did ;) 

Just now, DrewNows said:

Sorry just did ;) 

Yes, but it stays in your mind, you haven't been able to manage to recruit me. 

7 minutes ago, BETGR164128 said:

Yes, but it stays in your mind, you haven't been able to manage to recruit me. 

Thought ? 

18 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Thought ? 

You haven't been able to infect this perspective with your mind virus this time lol

16 hours ago, BETGR164128 said:

@mandyjw For me coronavirus doesn't exist. So I'm not manifesting it. It's like the 2008 financial crash, it never happened, I don't know why everyone went into panic 

Whats coronavirus? LOL, are you going crazy, did you just make that word up?

7 minutes ago, BETGR164128 said:

You haven't been able to infect this perspective with your mind virus this time lol

I am your conscience as well as the virus infecting universal mind ?

Maybe when Leo will be back with his healing abilities he will be able to save all humanity.

Guys, somebody must have thought about coronavirus for it to manifest.

Either that or coronavirus thought of humanity and manifested us 

Both could be true. 

@BETGR164128 coronavirus manifested in the wet markets of Wuhan where living and dead animals sit together in a disease filled environment. Then it sits in the raw meat and is consumed by humans, and it’s purpose is served by also consuming the human. What a cycle! 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

27 minutes ago, Chakra Lion said:

@BETGR164128 coronavirus manifested in the wet markets of Wuhan where living and dead animals sit together in a disease filled environment. Then it sits in the raw meat and is consumed by humans, and it’s purpose is served by also consuming the human. What a cycle! 

Yes, that's the materialist version. But who manifested the market? The virus or humanity? 

20 hours ago, BETGR164128 said:

For me coronavirus doesn't exist. So I'm not manifesting it. It's like the 2008 financial crash, it never happened, I don't know why everyone went into panic 

remind that to yourself when you are hooked on CPAP after respiratory failure

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

19 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

remind that to yourself when you are hooked on CPAP after respiratory failure

It's almost like you want me to get the virus. 

41 minutes ago, BETGR164128 said:

It's almost like you want me to get the virus. 

not at all mate, just really allergic to that kind of bullshit. Saying the virus is just a creation of one's mind and thus it is harmless is very naive and shows you have not reached the level of consciousness you think you have. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus