VeganAwake

Nothing matters!! (vegans highest teaching)

240 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

I also don't understand what you mean by more depth to this work, I am the one usually saying to go deeper into awakening to people on here!

Take a big dose psychedelic and find out. ;)

24 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

As Francis said in the video I linked- If you have realized that absolutely nothing matters, you have found the one thing that does matter. 

And, guess what that one thing is- HAPPINESS!

Actually happen to agree with the statement sorry I overlooked it so quickly mate... I will check out his video later today ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@fridjonk No I’m 20 years old and my brain isn’t fully developed so Why would I want to risk damaging it? 

also, the endless use of psychedelics just promotes endless seeking. I’m not saying they can’t be helpful, but if every week someone’s saying “it can go deeper” “I need another trip” when does it end? 

Absolute peace and happiness is the synonym for realising the absolute. Why would I need to take a psychedelic when I’ve realised the truth of my own being and abide with absolute peace and happiness? 

to be honest, you know my age and shouldn’t be recommending Psychedelic Drugs to anyone under the age of 25, it’s literally a matter of time before all this drug taking results in some sort of repercussions whether it’s someone completely destroying their mental health, or someone actually dying, I genuinely feel there needs to be some guidelines put in place on this forum. 

Enlightenment isn’t an experience, psychedelic insights can help you, but without embodiment they won’t allow you to abide as the self.

Im not meaning to sound harsh and I know you meant it as a joke, but I literally say someone saying how he almost committed suicide on a trip, then went on to recommend other people take the drug and handcuff themselves, like really? 

You don’t NEED psychedelics to realise you’re own being! 

@VeganAwake I’ve come to the realisation maybe we’re more on the same page than we think but just use different words and phrases to point out the exact same thing! 

it’s THIS! 

And like you say you’re then free to express THIS however you want, whether that’s with cookies on the couch, or going political, or becoming a teacher, we can express it however we want, but one thing will remain the same no matter what we do. 

Love. 

Edited by LfcCharlie4

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

the thread is a gaslighting thread - it’s very disrespectful and full of appropriations. it shows how difficult it is to make a tasteful salad. 

but if everyone already spit inside i can also, can‘t i.

3 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

No I’m 20 years old and my brain isn’t fully developed so Why would I want to risk damaging it?

That's just a bullshit excuse. If anything they will rewire your brain to be as it should be, without suffering and resistance.

If psychedelics were to cut off 30 years of my life, I'd choose to take them in a heartbeat. 

5 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

Absolute peace and happiness is the synonym for realising the absolute. Why would I need to take a psychedelic when I’ve realised the truth of my own being and abide with absolute peace and happiness? 

If that's good enough for you then so be it. But if you care to know reality for what it is, then further exploration is needed. 

7 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

say someone saying how he almost committed suicide on a trip

It wouldn't matter in the end, it's just clinging to survival that makes it sound bad. 

10 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

You don’t NEED psychedelics to realise you’re own being! 

You need them to go beyond that. That's what Leo has been saying in his recent videos and for a long time. These masters who have fully integrated peace and stillness have not gon to psychedelic depths.  

@fridjonk So you’re genuinely telling me Leo is the only teacher who has gone deep enough then?....okay ? 

I guess Jesus, Buddha, Ramana, Nisgardatta never knew the absolute truth! 

Knowing your own being = knowing reality for what it is, your own being = reality. The Self, all of it. 

Good luck on the psychedelic path, once you get it, you’ll realise awakening to the absolute in a sober manner is the same as through Psyches. 

and it’s not BS about the brain, it’s genuinely dangerous to do drugs before age 25. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

17 minutes ago, remember said:

the thread is a gaslighting thread - it’s very disrespectful and full of appropriations. it shows how difficult it is to make a tasteful salad. 

but if everyone already spit inside i can also, can‘t i.

Holy wisdom! ??

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

16 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

Agreed! Happiness is the ultimate.  I completely disagree with Leo when he suggests that other teachers "aren't fully awake".  Are these other teachers happy having recognizing their true nature?  If so, then they are fully awake!  There's no need to investigate any further metaphysical questions.  If you have reached happiness, there's nothing left to do but rest as that happiness.

So you’re genuinely telling me Leo is the only teacher who has gone deep enough then?....okay

I did not say that. 

I guess Jesus, Buddha, Ramana, Nisgardatta never knew the absolute truth! 

They did 

6 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

Good luck on the psychedelic path, once you get it, you’ll realise awakening to the absolute in a sober manner is the same as through Psyches.

I wouldn't say that until you've had a proper breakthrough experience. Which you will one day I'd bet ;)

8 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

and it’s not BS about the brain, it’s genuinely dangerous to do drugs before age 25. 

Who's authority have you given away on that. It's just another silly belief. And if that is the only reason you're not doing them, maybe you're afraid of what you'll come to find. Or you don't care enough about knowing reality, because of a minimal risk, that they "might be" dangerous. 

@fridjonk IT will be so shocking. 

Soul Medicines or not Love is Love. 

THIS if you really want to know is Love literally, actually. But you can only feel it not think through it. 

Meditation as technique indeed works don't dismiss it. 

So add 5 meo dmt to wish list. Magic pill to it's this. 

@fridjonk No, the reason I’m not doing them is because I literally have ZERO need to do them, for those that do, go ahead, have a blast. Eventually you’ll come back to THIS. Like I said you can find out the nature of reality in a sober way, for me it was working direct 1-1 with a teacher and receiving transmissions, of Psychedelics work for you then I’m happy for you.

There is no need to have a “breakthrough experience” when absolute peace and happiness have been realised. One day people on here will get that experience isn’t awakening, it’s just that- an experience. 

You said you need Psyches to go deeper, as far as I’m aware Martin Ball and Leo are the only 2 big proponents of them. In fact most self realised beings often emphasise how you don’t NEED them at all. I think I’m going to listen to the greatest masters of our time. Again, there’s no need to get defensive I’m not saying they can’t be helpful, just saying you NEED them is very misleading. 

the fact you keep saying how complicated it all is shows you haven’t grasped the nature of your own being yet. 

It’s simply THIS. always here, always now. 

also on who’s authority is that it’s common scientific knowledge that the brain doesn’t fully develop until were 25, this isn’t a matter of fear, more a matter of research and not being naive about these Drugs. I was naive and took MDMA at 17, smoked weed etc, upon realising this (and other things) stopped as I didn’t want to risk any further damage to my brain. It’s not “BS” more Neuroscience of the brain, and I’ve chosen not to take that risk. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/bigthink.com/videos/what-age-is-brain-fully-developed.amp.html

https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/encyclopedia/content.aspx?ContentTypeID=1&ContentID=3051

this is my main gripe with this forum, it’s extremely irresponsible to suggest someone under the age of 25 to take drugs, after that do as you please, but why take the risk? If you want to do psyches, just wait until your brain is developed so you don’t run the risk? 

27 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Holy wisdom! ??

if you see it, then why allow it? it’s the second time in a short while.

thank you everyone for posting on this thread.... It was great information and here is your reward... ❤ wait for the end lol

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake OMG what a song!!!! 

he posted a really discriminating fotograph of himself a short while ago with a text that was not only misogynistic but also politically aggressive - it was implying a kuni lingus while pointing towards political left oriented women - he removed after being addressed, i feel personally harassed. 

hope this does not go under the radar.

Edited by remember

Just now, remember said:

@Nahm how so? because it’s ok to harass women in this forum?

Oh wait. We’re not talking about the same thing. Can you copy and paste what you’re referring to so I can see? 

@remember I thought you were talking about the nature of the thread. I have not seen this photo. Apparently there’s a video about me also, but I must be missing them somehow.