Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ivankiss

God is not The Absolute.

81 posts in this topic

I'm just gonna put this out there casually. Short and sweet. As simply as I can.

And before the nondual patrol shows up, let me make one thing clear; distinction is not separation.

Just because God is not THE Absolute, doesn't mean God is not OF Absolute.

Also; if you have not experienced complete integration as well as disintegration...this won't make much sense to you.

God is all that is. The Eternal Creator.

If God is pure, Infinite Consciousness...

The Absolute is what gave birth to Consciousness. 

If pure Awareness is the Infine White...

The Absolute is The Black Forever.

Smell some duality? Yes you do.

For a reason.

Not many know... Not many understand... The sense of an individualized Self goes far beyond just you as a person. Far beyond "the ego", or you know, whatever.

There is something else that is individual. And that is...Light.

Awareness. Consciousness.

In a sense; Consciousness is the first expression of The Absolute. The first extension. It's the very first "thing" that bursted out of the eternal Nothing. It's what enabled that which cannot be named or pointed at to become Conscious. And tadaa! There was Duality.

Out of that Consciousness; pure, unconditional Love was born. And thus creation has begun. Light started crossing it's own path, over and over again - further extending itself in time and space. Polarization came to be. 

On the furthest points of crystallization tho; Light retracts itself back into The Absolute. Think of it as a Black Hole, if you will. 

Awareness fades. Consciousness is no more. Light is no more.

One is no more.

Duality is no more.

The Absolute is.

...Until God wakes up again for another eternity.

To fully wake up is to fall asleep.

Would you say that the retraction process has started? 

Or maybe the process is all there is, constantly moving towards the "black hole"?

Must say there something I dont resonate with here. Dont know if it's because I dont understand it, but it feels like your saying there is a process, that this isn't 'it' already. That this somehow could be different?

Edited by traveler

1 minute ago, ivankiss said:

@traveler It comes down to where you find yourself to be in the equation.

Makes it seem like there is an individual awakening, like someone could be disintegrated or absolved into the absolute before others?

Hrm. Still just seems like a semantic issue to me, haha.

What you’re calling The Absolute has always been my definition of God.  

@traveler Some One, but not someone. Something, but not some thing.

Consciousness. Light :)

@Nahm Fascinating. Wakes up an extraordinary sense of excitement within :)

@The Lucid Dreamer One word, many meanings :)

I like how you made the analogy of a black hole.  This is also how I like to think of it.

During one of my first awakening experiences,  I felt being the singularity that is reality. It felt to me analogous to a black hole: That when looking out from inside the black hole, I see everythingness, but when looking IN to the black hole, there is nothingness: The nothingness from which everything springs.

I realized then that reality was simply nothingness inverted into everythingness through the strange loop that is consciousness.

Zero and Infinity, two sides of the same coin, United. 

Hands down one of my favorite trips. 

Its a brainfuk concept. God is the mind that projects reality from nothingness.

4 hours ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

I like how you made the analogy of a black hole.  This is also how I like to think of it.

During one of my first awakening experiences,  I felt being the singularity that is reality. It felt to me analogous to a black hole: That when looking out from inside the black hole, I see everythingness, but when looking IN to the black hole, there is nothingness: The nothingness from which everything springs.

I realized then that reality was simply nothingness inverted into everythingness through the strange loop that is consciousness.

Zero and Infinity, two sides of the same coin, United. 

Hands down one of my favorite trips. 

Same here.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

Oneness police here:?

Everything that was mentioned here along with the comments on this thread are all happening within THIS one apparent experience.

Nothing happens outside of THIS one apparent experience.

The simple misunderstanding that something separate is happening outside of THIS is also happening within THIS.

Duality is an illusion..

Illusions happen within THIS, but they are not separate from THIS.

"The separation never occurred"

- A Course in Miracles ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

This one apparent experience is you. Good luck with ? and not embracing and loving yourself. 

Time to love kindergarten too. 

Constant mindfuck too. 

Love Everything. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Inliytened1 One. But not the same.

@VeganAwake "THIS" is consciousness. Otherwise there would be no notion of THIS. No awareness of it. Consciousness is still duality. Surprise! xD

@zeroISinfinity There is no mindfuck. It's all clear and obvious.

"This one apparent existence" is because there is love for everything.

3 hours ago, ivankiss said:

@VeganAwake "THIS" is consciousness. Otherwise there would be no notion of THIS. No awareness of it. Consciousness is still duality. Surprise! xD

But THIS doesn't point to the notion of THIS, it point to THIS before the notion of THIS. THIS before awareness of THIS.

The notion of THIS happens within THIS.

Edited by traveler

4 hours ago, ivankiss said:

You are correct from your view point.

There is existence and something that's conscious of existence..

That which feels like an observer and is conscious of existence is Maya the illusion of self. There never was a separate conscious observer outside of existence. That's quite literally the illusion itself.

It's absolutely crazy and irrational.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 hours ago, ivankiss said:

@Inliytened1 One. But not the same.

Everthing and nothing is what Consciousness is.  Infinity IS  Consciousness.  To say its not the same makes no sense.  It is like saying Consciousness isn't the same as itself.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@VeganAwake Of course. Illusion! xD why didn't I think of that before?! xD

@Inliytened1 It's not supposed to make sense. Again; distinction. Not separation.

@Mikael89 I suppose that is correct. Except when I dream :)

@ivankiss You’re right on btw. A bit yet to fill in, but you’re spot on with The Light & the light. Genesis is the most beautiful explanation I’ve seen for it, though my gut says your book will be better, clearer, inspiring.  I think you got the ‘decoder’ / third eye, enjoy...and of course, have compassion for ignorance. “Illusion” as you elude, is a. HUGE write off, typically contingent on an ego thinking the ego is ‘psychological’. “All the worlds - a stage”, is a helluva stage. 

The meta, between “knowledge” and Not Knowing.....balls of steal Ivan. ??...Good for you. 

♥️

For what it’s worth (Nothing lol) just opinion....but there’d be much more clarity & insight on this meta, with Light, dark, light...then involving ‘absolute’ / consciousness. Just a thought for ya, that’s all. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 minute ago, ivankiss said:

@Inliytened1 It's not supposed to make sense. Again; distinction. Not separation.

We may be on different frequencies.  Relatively yes that is how anything is created.  One must create distinctions.  It is an appearance of separation but there really is no separation from the Absolute perspective. Yet from the relative there is.  I was speaking metaphysically.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.