LfcCharlie4

Leo's Latest Video

17 posts in this topic

Made some notes on Leo's latest video- 

He said he will be teaching -

1) Realizing at greater and greater levels you are constructing everything - All your own mind - You are God and the only being that exists- Includes EVERYTHING

2) Constructing all spiritual ideas, beliefs, concepts, teaching etc You are doing EVERYTHING- You are the truth, you are consciousness and LOVE 

3) You are GOD (absolute, Self etc) 0 separation between you and God, everything is GOD. Absolutely GOD and 0 separation - become conscious of this after awakening

4) All that exists is Consciosness = God and it is all that exists 

5) Nothing but states of consciousness, and everything is this at all times - whatever you are constitutes this - Some more self conscious then others, but everyone is pure consciousness 

6) Love = Absolute, you are love and completely selfless, Love so much you constructed this infinite universe out of Love. Love = Solution to all problems. Love EVERYTHING as all is YOU!!! Love = Understanding God and Creation. 

7) No fear as a result, all fear comes from fear of self, Total self-awareness ends this! Only fear those aspects you've disconnected from and stopped loving. Absoluten Love = No Fear! You are immortal and CANNOT die!

8) You have no beginning and you have NO end 

Pillars: 

9) Radical open-mindedness - Epistemology, science, remove obstacles to prevent you from realizing you = God. 

All we're doing is removing obstacles to realizing The Self as Ramana Maharshi called it, or The Absolute, or God. The unnameable. Exist in SO many domains. 

10) Ultimate teaching - You are GOD. All comes back to this! Many fears, issues, survival needs can prevent this

11) Need to change YOURSELF to get the results you want. Death of the false salf, gives you the true results you desire. The NEW YOU remains, You as GOD, living a life in peace, happiness, fulfillment = Living as The Self.

12) If you do things you've always done, without changing yourself, you will get the same results you always have. Maybe some surface changes, but nothing DEEP! 

13) Become Infinitely Selfless and reconfigure your life to express this Truth and Consciousness in the World, however, you plan to do that. Satisfaction = living as God and activating your full infinite selfless self!

BEcoming God is the only thing that can truly satisfy us

14) Work goes way deeper than you could have ever imagined getting into it!

15)  The fruits are also WAY beyond anything you could have EVER imagined! 

If I'm honest, to me this sounds like what most Self-Realized teachers teach, such a Ramana, Nisgardatta (His book was titled I AM THAT for this reason!), Rupert Spira, Francis Lucille, Adyashanti etc etc

They all teach what I have written above, in their own way after all so many words are used to describe the nameless. 

The Absolute/ God/ The Self/ The Big Self/ Pure Awareness etc etc 

To me, it sounds like potentially, 5MEO is one path of finding what you seek, as are many other paths, the more traditional ones, not that 5MEO is the ONLY path. It was certainly Leo's path, however, there are plenty of teachers who teach literally THIS who did not use psychedelics. 

I am also very interested on the healing aspect Leo mentioned that is certainly something that intrigues me, as healing is a big interest and passion of mine, also prevention with a healthy and active lifestyle, but that's another post!

So, it seems Leo is teaching THIS in his own way and with his own flavor and personality and 'methods' he uses which is up to him. 

I wish Leo nothing but love and healing during his 30-90 day break and honestly hope he manages to truly heal his thyroid and find the answers he is seeking, as it has been a longtime issue for him, and seems like it is certainly carrying a burden in his life :( 

I would lastly like to point out this goes deeper than the MAJORITY of teachers, however, I don't think it goes deeper than EVERY teacher that ever existed, as those fully Self-Realized beings have been teaching these exact things for millennia in their own way, like how Ramana said 'The Self' Instead of 'God.' 

These are INCREDIBLE teachings, let me be clear, and I hope Leo heals himself and is able to flourish and teach these things in the most accessible way to his audience, as full Self-Realization is the greatest gift of all!

Have a great weekend everyone. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Why don’t you verify whether psychedelics are the best method by taking psychedelics yourself?

Do these teachers say that you’re imagining reality?

Leo probably knows about these teachers. He said he is more conscious then them and the only way you would know that is if you’re more conscious than them as well. 

Idk if this is true but the only real way to verify this claim would be to become more conscious. It would be apparent like you know you’re more conscious than a criminal and a 5 year old. That comparison won’t come from ego. I don’t think Leo’s comparison is coming from his ego, he even addresses this in the video, it’s more of an observation or an opinion.

I generally ignore all his opinions and implement the practices and the teachings that make sense. 

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

@Derek White I have no need to take Psychedelics though, I've taken LSD 3 times post-awakening and maybe I didn't take enough but it made me feel love more intensely during the trip but didn't give any great insights, etc. 

Once you realize the truth of your own being, all seeking ends and you realize you literally are The Self and EVERYTHING IS THAT also. 

And, yes Nisgardatta literally states in his book life is a dream, Ramana Maharshi says the world doesn't exist etc as do many teachers, I'm not saying Leo isn't a good teacher for some people, I'm just saying there are teachers outside of Leo that have had permanent awakenings this deep.

I've followed Leo for years and appreciate his work, but have also worked with other teachers and from what I see on here, they currently, are a lot more effective at helping people realize full Self-Realization. I can only speak from direct experience, and you're right I have limited knowledge of Psyches, it's more of an observation of this forum. But, like I said the only way to know would be to take 5MEO myself which I don't plan to, and wouldn't want to until I was at least 25 even if I had the desire to anyways. 

I do struggle to believe Leo is more conscious than the Buddha or Jesus or Ramana, sorry. Bear in mind I'm not saying Leo isn't awake, I'm just saying what he is saying now, is the same/ very similar to what the teachers I mentioned say. It's not new, it's just a new method of getting there, which could be more effective but I'm just pointing out there's other great methods out there, personally I went from struggling seeker to Self-Realization in 9 months, now I have plenty of integration and shadow work to do, but abiding peace and happiness is absolutely beautiful and has revolutionized my life. I honestly, couldn't imagine living any other way now. 

I am vilifying this from Direct Experience btw, my existential experience is literally what he is teaching, I just didn't use psychedelics to get there, so I'm merely saying you can awaken without them, not saying they aren't a viable option. Just for younger people, or those who don't want to other options are available, that's all. 

Sorry if I came across as digging at Leo, that wasn't the case, I have great respect for teachers who are trying to help people wake up :) 

I'm also big on Psyches being used for healing, I've posted about that before and am glad they are being used! 

P.S. Just wanted to add Self-Realization isn't special or make me an 'enlightened person' it is simply the recognition of the truth of our own being seen clearly. Everyone is The Self, it cannot be any other way, many are just not conscious of thiS!

Edited by LfcCharlie4
Add something

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

43 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

Once you realize the truth of your own being, all seeking ends and you realize you literally are The Self and EVERYTHING IS THAT also. 

I really doubt that. Maybe for the time being. The seeking might crop up later in life. You might have entered a new chapter in life. It’s the same with me. Some time ago, the seeking was intense, now, after a few realizations it’s not. My intuition is telling mw to work on my life right now and integrate the realizations.

You don’t have to pursue deeper awakenings. It is something you do if you intuitively want to do. 

48 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

it [LSD] made me feel love more intensely

49 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

my existential experience is literally what he [Leo] is teaching,

Maybe you had an awakening about you being everything, even I realize that to some level, but it’s about depth. So you and Leo are talking about the same things but he understands it more deeply. Like you said, you felt Love more intensely. It’s about depth and intensity.

I think we agree that there can be deeper awakenings. And maybe Leo’s claim that he is more conscious than all the teachers is false but I wouldn’t get hung up on that. It’s possible that he does realize the same things just more deeply than those teachers, after all words don’t reveal everything, or he could be wrong. I would leave that quality open.

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

@Derek White let’s just agree to disagree. If psychedelics are your path I wish you good luck :) 

And no, Seeking does come to an end, of course in the human dimension there can always be deeper, but once you realise THIS as it is, there is quite frankly nothing left to seek. 

1 hour ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

I'm very grateful that someone here is aware of that ? I think is great that you have worked with other teachers as well, you have a much broader perspective. 

As I said in a previous post, this constant seeking combined with the claims of being more conscious than jesus and buddha is kind of suspicious

And if course is not necessary to have done lots of psychedelics to observe that people are not self realized yet. Even though as I said with great peaks. 

Thanks for the post :)

What I find most interesting is how he is going completely public about how all other teachers do not possess the highest teachings. Which is a very BOLD statement. But I know he has studied many of these masters deeply for years; and to come out and say that Jesus, The Buddha, Ralston, etc, are not truly awakened. Then maybe he is onto something, it's a ballsy move and extremely anti-authority, as one should be.

There comes a time where one has to go at it alone and deny all external information because you are all alone here. I'm writing this message, reading it, processing it through the computer, being crucified in Jerusalem, jumping out of a twin tower, being hung in Liberia, making love through Osho. :D

These masters were most definitely very awake. 

It's just funny what a turn Leo has taken, and I quite like it. ?

Ime the seeking has a life force of its own. When one recognizes themselves as not the one seeking, or even the seeking energy itself and yet the seeking continues.... now that is a mindfuck, the mindfuck I happen to find myself in.

19 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

Made some notes on Leo's latest video- 

I have to agree with most of your thoughts, not all.  I would also like to say that I have benefited a lot from Leo’s videos and these forums, they have helped me see many levels of consciousness and awareness’s from many perspectives.  I can also say that I have done several Ayahuasca ceremonies and other teacher plants, and yes, I reached what Leo calls God consciousness, the void, nothingness, love, and several multidimensional realms and dream states.  But that’s just the beginning, there’s more to life than reaching those states of nothingness and God consciousness.  We are all here to live a fully creative life in this physical reality.  Exploring all of this physical creation that we have created with love and wonderment, using our full awarness and consciousness.

As for Leo reaching a higher level than any other human that ever existed, Not likely!  I have had the pleasure to meet some Authentic Indigenous Shaman that would dance circles around most of the topics discussed here in this forum.  They can take you to depths of consciousness and multidimensional realities that your imagination has never touched or heard of.  

That's not to say that Leo's work is inferior, because it is not. He has done a lot for many people on the path to become conscious and awake with practical discussions and topics of mindfulness and awareness. There is a lot of wisdom within his teachings.

Having said that, if anyone is interested and wants to really dig deeper in what it means to be a “Spiritual Being having a Physical experience in this physical reality”, keep in mind there are infinite other physical realities than our very own, may I suggest reading several “Seth” books that Jane Roberts and her partner put out in the 60s and 70’s.  You may be pleasantly surprised what you will learn.  The "Seeking" never ends!

Just sharing some thoughts ideas and beliefs!

Take care!

Edited by DLH

9 hours ago, DLH said:

Having said that, if anyone is interested and wants to really dig deeper in what it means to be a “Spiritual Being having a Physical experience in this physical reality of many”, may I suggest reading several “Seth” books that Jane Roberts and her partner put out in the 70’s.  You may be pleasantly surprised what you will learn.

Thx for the book tips! Never heard about them.

"Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything." -- Rupert Spira

3 hours ago, Gneh Onebar said:

Thx for the book tips! Never heard about them.

Some of the Seth books are over 50 years old and a few Universities in the States have studied them in great detail. What Leo and these forums are discussing here in the 21st century has been conferred by tens of thousands of like mind people back in the 60s, 70s and 80s.  This is not a dig towards Leo or the people in this forum, but a friendly reminder that many people have been working on Self consciousness and awareness, and how that relates to this physical journey we are travelling in well before, and much longer than most of you have been alive! 

The movement to bring God consciousness, "Self Consciousness", physical consciousness and awareness has been in motion for hundreds of years.  Most of the work has been done in private groups and pockets around the world.  It has been hidden in Canada and the U.S. because of the backlash from the Christian SD Blue dominance in these countries.  There are a lot of people out there that have done the work and have not opened up to the media or the general public so as to avoid biased attention. 

It is only now that the younger generations have caught wind of this movement and are feeling safer to bring forward these awareness’s to the public light.

Just An Old Timer sharing some thoughts, ideas and beliefs!

Edited by DLH

The notes = Great!@LfcCharlie4 I totally honour and respect your decision@Leo Gura. I felt that same healing potential once too, (though it didnt stick). I would love to experience and/ or learn this healing  (please put me on the waitlist) ;) Maybe look into a rad phenomenon where some herbalist can use a herbal medicine without the actual herb present (I think this is similar to your mode of healing).

Stoked for the new teaching ideas. Grateful for a little time to catch up on the videos.  

5 hours ago, DLH said:

Some of the Seth books are over 50 years old and a few Universities in the States have studied them in great detail. What Leo and these forums are discussing here in the 21st century has been conferred by tens of thousands of like mind people back in the 60s, 70s and 80s.  This is not a dig towards Leo or the people in this forum, but a friendly reminder that many people have been working on Self consciousness and awareness, and how that relates to this physical journey we are travelling in well before, and much longer than most of you have been alive! 

The movement to bring God consciousness, "Self Consciousness", physical consciousness and awareness has been in motion for hundreds of years.  Most of the work has been done in private groups and pockets around the world.  It has been hidden in Canada and the U.S. because of the backlash from the Christian SD Blue dominance in these countries.  There are a lot of people out there that have done the work and have not opened up to the media or the general public so as to avoid biased attention. 

It is only now that the younger generations have caught wind of this movement and are feeling safer to bring forward these awareness’s to the public light.

Just An Old Timer sharing some thoughts, ideas and beliefs!

I think it's mostly obvious that the things discussed around here are mainly not new. However I wasn't aware of the books you mentioned. I know Walsch's "Conversations with God", maybe the Seth books go thematically in the same direction.

"Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything." -- Rupert Spira

4 hours ago, Gneh Onebar said:

I know Walsch's "Conversations with God", maybe the Seth books go thematically in the same direction.

Sorry, I have not read Walsch's "Conversations with God", but thanks I will have to look in to it.

The Seth books deal with most of the relevant aspects that relate to our physical reality that we are experiencing from a conscious and awake state.  Seth speaks a lot about; The Eternal validity of the soul, The Nature of Personal Reality, The Nature of the psyche, The Unknown Reality, The Individual and the Nature of Mass Events, and several others.  The ones I have mentioned deal a lot on topics of dreams, healing, natural disasters, your beliefs and emotions, different realities, your soul, and even how we as a collective influence our cultures, relationships, and Politics.  They are all good reads!  Enjoy…

I'm interested to hear about the healing aspect too. In the video, Leo mentions he has a good diet but does not mention his exercise routine.

Does he lift weights?

Does he do cardio?

Does he fast?

Edited by herghly

@DLH This is what I'm trying to say! I'm not saying this isn't amazing work, more that it isn't special or unique. 

It's a unique path that involves different means than the Ancients, but everything he said, has been said for centuries and millenia. 

I do agree though, a lot of context is needed with these teachings as there are many cultural differences and what not, which is why Tantric (Outward path as Rupert Spira calls it) is likely to resonate most with people, where they can enjoy the beauty and pleasures of life as part of their practice, instead of renounce them. 

However, eventually Non-Duality = Duality, and the world as it is is seen as this very Buddha planet, so it's not like the embrace of 'duality' won't happen eventually anyways :) 

I really appreciate 'old timers' (your words not mine ;)) on here that can see this, and see this is not new, unique etc, while remarkable, it is not as if Psychedelics are helping people get where nobody else has ever 'got to' (Terrible wording I know!) more that it can help people see the nature of their own being and reality and give insights into it. Whereas, before most ancients went through decades of seeking and practices, or like Ramana, had spontaneous awakenings. 

Who knows maybe everyone here done centuries worth of seeking in past lives and now it's time to truly wake up!

Again, thank you man! :) 

12 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@DLH This is what I'm trying to say! I'm not saying this isn't amazing work, more that it isn't special or unique. 

I believe I understand what you are say, and your intentions are in the right place.  Everyone has something to offer in this physical reality that we are experiencing as individuals and as a collective. There are no right or wrongs, better or worse, it just is.  Everyone needs to travel their journey on there own and make “Mis-take(s),” as they say in Hollywood, along the path to consciousness.  You, Leo, myself and everyone else here likes to share their thoughts, ideas, and beliefs because we all care deep down, not only for ourselves, but for others that are on the path and those that are not.  We learn by sharing, we show Love and Compassion by sharing, even if it means someone’s sharing can be more conscious, or less conscious or even unconscious in nature.  The intent remains the same, it’s neither better or worse.    “It’s all good.”

Having said that, this is what I would like to share;

I have read hundreds of books about consciousness, Love, compassion, spirituality, reality, nothingness etc.  If I had to do it all over again, I would start with “Seth Speaks” by Jane Roberts and take it from there.  It’s over fifty years old, but it's advanced material. It can be difficult to understand if you are new to spirituality and not had any conscious break throughs that left you questioning what reality is, who am I, and how do my thoughts, ideas, and beliefs create my reality.

I have listened and read many forums and watched a lot of videos, and it all helps.  Having said that, if you feel like you are spinning your wheels and feel stuck, give Seth Speaks, a try.  You may resonate or may not resonate with the knowledge.   I have nothing to gain by giving this book a recommendation other than sharing a gift that someone shared with me a while ago.  I’m just passing the gift on. Nothing more and nothing less.

Humbly sharing some thoughts, ideas and beliefs!

Edited by DLH