Justine

Is there something above God??

24 posts in this topic

Leo before you go, please can I have your input on this subject. 

My partner has been doing alot of self development recently using lsd 

And last night he told me that all this time he thought god was the only thing above us as infinite as it is. 

But recently he has came to a knew deeper inner knowing that there may be something above god, something else. 

This thought does scare me.

I am no where near as self improved and enlightened as he is to even try comprehend.

He says it's not good nor bad. 

But its something trapping us here on this physical plane over and over again. 

Edited by Justine

Absolutely not.

Only you baby. There's nothing in the universe but you.

Just don't confuse God from some image or idea. Images and ideas will always come short of God itself.

If you ever encounter something you think is other than God, expand your notion of God until it includes that thing. Ad infinitium. That is the true God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Absolutely not.

Only you baby. There's nothing in the universe but you.

Just don't confuse God from some image or idea. Images and ideas will always come short of God itself.

If you ever encounter something you think is other than God, expand your notion of God until it includes that thing. Ad infinitium. That is the true God.

Thank you, all the best on your break. ?☺️

2 hours ago, Johnny5 said:

But that's not the absolute. Leo is wrong.

Remember the phrase finger pointing at the moon?

"I Am" is the moon.

The absolute is the sun that illuminates all.

There is no separation whatsoever between God, I AM, and the Absolute. It's all ONE.

If your I AM is not the Absolute, you took a wrong turn somewhere at Albuquerque.

Be mindful of how your mind creates and imagines distinctions and dualities.

7 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

Yes to everything, except this: Consider the possibility that what you assume to be the absolute, isn't.

Hehehe...

You never resolved that question for yourself. That's why you asked Ralston.

I asked Ralston some 3 years ago.

Since then I have become more conscious than Ralston. He isn't fully awake. Nor are you.

You can play your games, but I see through you.

Depends what he means by god.

What Leo calls god is actually the son of god: "I Am".

That's who is creating "creation". The same "I Am" in everyone.

That's the "god" that people on psychedelics talk about.

But that's not the absolute. Leo is wrong.

Remember the phrase finger pointing at the moon?

"I Am" is the moon.

The absolute is the sun that illuminates all.

It is possible to become directly conscious of Oneness.  Not knowing it in theory.  Being it. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Justine said:

Leo before you go, please can I have your input on this subject. 

My partner has been doing alot of self development recently using lsd 

And last night he told me that all this time he thought god was the only thing above us as infinite as it is. 

But recently he has came to a knew deeper inner knowing that there may be something above god, something else. 

This thought does scare me.

I am no where near as self improved and enlightened as he is to even try comprehend.

He says it's not good nor bad. 

But its something trapping us here on this physical plane over and over again. 

he‘s talking about karma - the wheel of karma is trapping him and you. all you can do is trust in yourself and him, i guess your partner understands some of the deep mechanisms behind all suffering. karma is part of god’s creation s/he is not above it but part of it. 

don‘t think you are less self improved - for women emancipation to a point is the only possible way to self improve at a certain point, if you can do that together, even though it must be an emancipation from male dominance, i can’t tell you enough how lucky you are! seems like your boyfriend is a jackpot.

Edited by remember

1 minute ago, Artaemis said:

@Leo Gura How is Ralston not fully awake? And what do you mean you can see through people?

i could, too. ;)

14 minutes ago, Arzack said:

God is not a "singular entity", how can the part be bigger than the whole? God = All That Is (reality/creation is not black and white but different shades of grey).

there are so many more colours than god. at least if we want to reduce it to colours.

Edited by remember

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Since then I have become more conscious than Ralston. He isn't fully awake. Nor are you.

How do you measure that? Are you fully awake?

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Hehehe...

Yes, Peter was just sleeping  past 3 years. :P

You cannot awake without him ! xD 

Edited by archi

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Hehehe...

Suuuuuuuuuuuuure ??? 

My YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/2PSLrNb

Apparently by completely overlooking the two major holes I just blew into his whole approach. 9_9

Mm-m. That statement of his sounds pretty much confirmation to what I was suspecting on the other thread where I considered that his "teachers who do not speak about Love has incomplete teachings" may be ego trick - he created his attachment to concept "Love" as a reason from which he could confirm that he is more conscious than Ralston. I'm not even sure how it could be more obvious.

@ttm I have to admit I actually agree with Leo on that one. An awakening to love is a key part to a 'complete' awakening, look at someone like Ramana who truly embodied these teachings, love is always at the forefront. Love = Consciousness = Reality. 

'However, love, peace and happiness are inherent in the knowing of our own being. In fact, they are the knowing of being. They are simply other names for our self.' Rupert Spira. 

However, not sure Leo abides there, he's probably had awakenings while tripping, but that's different from actually abiding and living the truth. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

39 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@ttm I have to admit I actually agree with Leo on that one. An awakening to love is a key part to a 'complete' awakening, look at someone like Ramana who truly embodied these teachings, love is always at the forefront. Love = Consciousness = Reality. 

Before this goes on the wrong track: neither there nor here I made any claims about whether or not the statement was "correct", or who is more conscious or isn't. I spoke about what was going on there at the background.

But, you do think that Truth is not realizable without term "Love"? In the other thread, many pointed out that same thing as you do here, that Love = Truth (= Consciousness). Nobody there answered my question: if Love = Truth, why is it not possible to point to Truth by speaking of Truth? In the end, words are words, and embodying Love do not in any way require speaking about Love. It is what it is. Words are always pointers, at best.

Besides: where does Leo's embodiment of Love actually shows?

Edited by ttm

It's beside the point whether or not the contents of a statement is "correct" or not. If it was somebody shouting "you fat stupid bastard" to another one and the question was whether or not there was judgement going on, conclusion "hmm, he sure seems fat, his mother is not married and based on our conversation I would say that he is not very smart, so no judgment there, only a statement of fact" would be.. misfocused? Is that even a word?

@ttm My reply to that would be there are 'depths' or 'facets' to awakening, for example I am not arguing Ralston is not awake, and hasn't realised the truth, he pretty clearly has. 

You could say that's an awakening of the 'mind' potentially. 

An awakening of the 'Heart' would involve an awakening to love, but yes an embodiment of love to me is much more important than simply speaking about it. After all, no word can ever speak the absolute truth, which is why Ramana said the highest teaching is Silence. Because silence is the only 'place' the absolute can be realized, and that's why I'm a big advocate of transmissions. 

In regards to Leo embodying love, I can't personally answer that as haven't seen it myself, so I don't know. But embodiment isn't an overnight thing. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

5 hours ago, ttm said:

How do you measure that? Are you fully awake?

@Leo Gura never mind, I just watched your latest video, you had foreseen these questions.