DLH

“Let Trump win the 2020 elections.”

14 posts in this topic

If the Democrats win the 2020 election, they will take on a huge Debt in the Trillions upon trillions and a yearly Deficit that I believe has also reached a trillion $$$$$.  

What do you think will happen to the Democrat’s when the huge tax break Trump gave the rich finally catches up with the economy in the next 4 years?  Where do you think unemployment will end up in the next 4 years?  What about the stock markets? Where do you think the Democrat’s are going to get the money to fund a health care system for all, when this all comes crashing down?  What do you think will happen to the Democrat’s if they get caught in a recession that will more than likely happen in the next 4 years? 

The Democrat’s will get annihilated by the American People, especially by the far-Right fanatics when all the cards come crashing down.  It doesn’t matter if Bernie is more conscious and awake then every other nominee, the cards will come crashing down.  He will get slaughtered if he wins and he and the Democrat's will be blamed for the mess Trump and the Republican’s orchestrated.  It doesn’t take a psychic to see that the writing is on the wall.

Stop looking at the short-term future!  This train needs to crash before any good can happen. Vote Trump, and let him and all the Blue and Orange SD people hit bottom.  Only then can the American people rise up out of the ashes and chaos and change the world for the better…….

I know it’s painful for all you green, yellow, and turquois SD’s, but you have to go beyond your emotions and beliefs and consciously discriminate what the long-term effects will be if the Democrat’s win in 2020.

Just thoughts and beliefs!

Obama did alright after picking up the Bush administration's slack. There's a lot to consider, but if we don't get Bernie in now we never will. 

@DLH Too much 4D chess.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Leo,

If the Dem’s win in 2020, the division, hatred, anger, mistrust will continue for a very long, long time.  The Dem’s will sweep this all under the carpet, or worse, shame the Blue and Orange SD’s as deplorables, which will either force them to go underground again, or wait for the next opportunity to strike and retaliate.  There will be very little healing done on both sides of the fence and the finger pointing, chaos, moral and ethical destruction will continue.

Like you have mentioned in some of your SD videos, you can not make the Red, Blue and Orange SD’s see the light, nor can you force it down their throats.  Sadly, they are the majority in this physical reality and video game, and we can help them climb up the SD ladder if we let them crash with Trump.  This situation is not much different than an addicted gambler. alcoholic, or drug addict, they need to hit rock bottom before there beliefs and thoughts change enough to see what’s happening around them, and more importantly, how it has negatively affected their life.  Only then can the healing begin.

Don’t get me wrong, I would love to see Bernie win and become President, but realistically speaking, he has arrived 4 years to early.

4 more years of Trump is but a split second in the life of human evolution.

Edited by DLH

@DLH This last post has sent me on a mind bending trip. The concern I have with your theory is that you cannot wait for these people to come to that realization, while others stand watching things fall apart. That forces me to think it's not 4 years early, but now has to be the time.

Edited by Spiral_Wizardry_Fan

They're going to get the money by taxing billionaries, and medicare for all would save money in the long run.

6 hours ago, DLH said:

Stop looking at the short-term future!  This train needs to crash before any good can happen. Vote Trump, and let him and all the Blue and Orange SD people hit bottom.  Only then can the American people rise up out of the ashes and chaos and change the world for the better…….

It won't get much worse for them in the latter 4 years so that won't happen, but antifa and others would get more aggressive.

How many of yall like Trump in the sense of 'He's so bad he's actually good' kinda way? I find him funny as hell. I just can't bring myself to have any serious conversation about what he says or does!

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

@DLH This is ridiculous. This is like saying we shouldn't have fought the Nazis because they needed to grow and develop in their own time, and trying to force an overthrow of the Nazis on the German people would've caused a backlash. Yeah, try telling that to the innocent citizens of France, Denmark, Russia, not to mention the millions of Jews of Europe who were killed mercilessly under the Nazi war machine.

If reactionaries are so threatened by the developing code Green society that Bernie is helping to manifest that they're unwilling to accept it without resorting to violence and hate, that's their problem, not ours. At this point, a degree of unhealthy Blue backlash against Trump's defeat is inevitable. It's not a matter of will it happen, but rather how big it will be when it does. In fact, letting Trumpism fester for another four years will almost certainly make the situation worse, not better. It's like a cancer that needs to be ripped out before growing too large.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

7 hours ago, DLH said:

If the Democrats win the 2020 election, they will take on a huge Debt in the Trillions upon trillions and a yearly Deficit that I believe has also reached a trillion $$$$$.  

What do you think will happen to the Democrat’s when the huge tax break Trump gave the rich finally catches up with the economy in the next 4 years?  Where do you think unemployment will end up in the next 4 years?  What about the stock markets? Where do you think the Democrat’s are going to get the money to fund a health care system for all, when this all comes crashing down?  What do you think will happen to the Democrat’s if they get caught in a recession that will more than likely happen in the next 4 years? 

The Democrat’s will get annihilated by the American People, especially by the far-Right fanatics when all the cards come crashing down.  It doesn’t matter if Bernie is more conscious and awake then every other nominee, the cards will come crashing down.  He will get slaughtered if he wins and he and the Democrat's will be blamed for the mess Trump and the Republican’s orchestrated.  It doesn’t take a psychic to see that the writing is on the wall.

I know it’s painful for all you green, yellow, and turquois SD’s, but you have to go beyond your emotions and beliefs and consciously discriminate what the long-term effects will be if the Democrat’s win in 2020.

Let? The democrats sealed it by the impeachment hoax. There's Russia hoax and before that, the mueller report. Here in the UK, brexit finally took. There's a resurgence of conservatism. I think people are getting annoyed with gender politics, race baiting, and utter disrray by incompetent parties. 

Trump already won. 

47 minutes ago, Deezeetho said:

the impeachment hoax

Don't spread bullshit here.

Impeachment was not a hoax. Watch your sloppy language.

He was impeached, and for good reasons. Majority of the country wanted him impeached and removed. Bribery is a serious corruption.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Deezeetho said:

Let? The democrats sealed it by the impeachment hoax. There's Russia hoax and before that, the mueller report. Here in the UK, brexit finally took. There's a resurgence of conservatism. I think people are getting annoyed with gender politics, race baiting, and utter disrray by incompetent parties. 

Trump already won. 

Not sure about the hoaxes, but I like to think that trump won with pure skill of manipulation. He's just too good to overcome.

As for Brexit and the resurgence of conservatives, it's a majority decision to vote out from us only. The EU and UK just have this historical conflict with each other that any changes in policy is bound to be slow. I mean with both cultures

And the UK is an island, with limited geographic resources, your bound to feel and be conservative wherever you are.

On 2/8/2020 at 3:36 AM, Apparition of Jack said:

@DLH This is ridiculous. This is like saying we shouldn't have fought the Nazis because they needed to grow and develop in their own time, and trying to force an overthrow of the Nazis on the German people would've caused a backlash. Yeah, try telling that to the innocent citizens of France, Denmark, Russia, not to mention the millions of Jews of Europe who were killed mercilessly under the Nazi war machine.

I hear what you are saying, and no one wants a repeat of what happened in the past.  I don’t think we are anywhere near that situation where Americans start killing each other because of our political beliefs and religion. Yes, some are doing it, but not in mass groups that compare with the Nazis, at least not in North America to my knowledge.

But let’s talk about consciousness, awareness, duality, non-duality and how this is all just an illusion or video game for a moment.  Isn’t that what Leo’s forums are all about?  If you have been following Leo’s videos and a few other individuals in these forums you should, by now, be familiar with the higher conscious states of awareness, and that this reality is only a dream state (for lack of better words) and there is no real “Death” per say…

We need to stop letting our imaginations, beliefs and fears run ramped, and stop creating the reality you have mentioned in your post with low conscious thoughts and beliefs.  Yes, you could say the thoughts and beliefs I am sharing are questionable, but I am not projecting them from fear, but rather from “Love and Compassion”. 

When you eventually reach a certain level of consciousness, which you will, you will realize that the collective conscious will run it’s course…..  What Leo, and many other conscious individuals are trying to do is help awaken enough humans to step out of the conditioned hypnotic state of illusion this planet is in, and to help spread enough Love and Compassion into the collective consciousness to awaken individuals and larger groups to influence our evolution towards God Consciousness.

Time is an illusion designed for this reality, and many other physical realities.  The Past, Present, and Future are all happening at this moment.  Like I said, 4 years (I don't think it will even get beyond 2 years) of Trump, will help awaken more people in America, and this Planet, then electing the Democrat's for the next 8 years!  You cannot rush evolution, and sometimes you have to let go of protecting and hovering over your loved ones, and let them make “miss-takes”, (as they say in Hollywood).  Our job is to nudge the collective consciousness, (our loved ones, “one”) towards Love, Compassion, Patience, Tolerance, Gratitude, Humbleness, and most importantly, consciousness.  The irony of this is that it takes “Time”.

Edited by DLH

@DLH

Bringing this up way too late I guess but you're posts intrigued me. Where do you think Joe Biden stands on the map of consciousness given that he's likely going to be the other option to the evergreen Bernie ?

On 3/11/2020 at 2:40 AM, Spiral_Wizardry_Fan said:

@DLH

Bringing this up way too late I guess but you're posts intrigued me. Where do you think Joe Biden stands on the map of consciousness given that he's likely going to be the other option to the evergreen Bernie ?

I don’t believe Biden is as conscious as Bernie.  The sad reality is it doesn’t matter how conscious the Democratic leader is, they could be yellow for that matter.  The problem is most of the elite that hold sway in the Democratic party are still sitting in orange and want to maintain status-quo.  The other problem is the two-tier system of the House of Reps and the Senate.  Even if you have a conscious leader as President, you need the support from both the House of reps and the Senate to pass bills and make effective changes. 

Take a look at what happened to Obama, he barely got anything passed through his eight years of power because most of the people sitting in the House and Senate are Blue and Orange SD minded.  Most of Obama’s initiatives for change were all watered down or blocked because of the unconscious fears the Blue and Orange SD’s had when it came to progressive ideas and changes.  Both the Dem’s and Republicans were guilty of handcuffing Obama when it came to Obamacare and other initiatives in the House of Rep’s and the Senate.  A leader can only pass ideas and change if he has the support from both sides, and that has not happened in American Politics for a long time,

Unit States is basically Bankrupt and no one wants to admit it. Not even the world banks, the Politian’s, or most of the population.  The teenager (Government) basically maxed-out all of the credit cards and the credit companies (Billionaires) have horded all the money.  No one wants to pay high taxes, but everyone wants to keep on partying and have everything given to them at no cost to them.

As long as this mentality exists in the Government, the Ultra rich, and the average person, nothing will change.  The dysfunctional Political House of Cards has to fall first before a conscious leader will ever have a chance of making meaningful changes, this includes the House of Reps and the Senate on both sides of the aisle.

So, to answer your question in a round-about way, it really doesn’t matter how conscious Biden is.  If he gets elected President, the Democratic Party will be handed and will be force to sit on a warehouse of unstable explosives that Trump and the Republican Party have built.  Eventually this stock pile will explode or implode when the economy crashes.  And as long as the House of Reps and the Senate decide to continue creating Drama and Chaos amongst themselves, nothing will change.   For anything meaningful to change, you need consciousness on both the Left and Right sides of the political spectrum. 

The United States is slowly heading in that direction, but they are not quite there yet.  The train needs to crash first so that the majority of the population are forced to awaken from Red, Blue and Orange SD state of unconscious dreaming.

Who knows, maybe the train will crash before the Elections! Let's Hope!

Just some thoughts, ideas and beliefs!

Edited by DLH