HP Lovecraft

Stop depending on Leo so much.

12 posts in this topic

Leo isn't very different from you, you know. You can figure all this stuff out on your own. Maybe without the use of psychedelics.

@HP Lovecraft 

I find that the right way to depend on Leo is to use his videos as a reference to personal experience.

Look inside your soul, maybe you'll find gold there and get rich.

@HP Lovecraft Psychedelics can be a valuable tool for personal development work. What's your gripe with them? Why would you steer people away from psycs?

6 hours ago, HP Lovecraft said:

on your own

exactly that’s what speaks for and against it. with or without.

Think a good argument could be made that nobody makes it own their own.  We are influenced through relationships, of all kinds.  

When people begin the journey they tend to lean on others with some extra weight, it is natural, and should be advised against but at the same time it happens and we continue to remind.  

IMO people are fortunate to receive insight through this platform.   The information here is in may other books and it isn't new or original but what is original is the voice and delivery that Leo brings, that is his and it works.

The idea of not using psychedelics, for a mentally stable person in the right set and setting, is like someone breaking their leg and saying forget the hospital and those advanced methods of modern medicine, grab my those two sticks off the tree and some vines... we will just wrap it up..    

and ya  their is a chance you won't get infected, the bone will fuse in some fashion, you will have a limp but gosh darn it you did it on your own... 

if the goal is to figure something out on your own, again is that even possible to begin with?  

My thing is we, the collective human race, need as many people to get to a particular point of conscious understanding as soon as possible so we can form new culture, new society from that pool of ready and available beings.   To me the goal isn't to see a degree of truth, it is to see that degree of truth so we can get back to being human with new insight and build a better tomorrow..  This new platform that will ensure continued human existence and a prominent focus awakening / actualization.

Small numbers of people have piercing duality for thousands and thousands of years but what hasn't been happening is it being done in massive numbers of people.  When this happens then the ability to redesign through new intelligence is here... to me this is the goal.   The way we get there is through platforms like this, and the substances that assist.

Blessings.. 

Edited by RevoCulture

@Keyhole I noticed that after my post... Good eye.. Good call.. Totally possible.. Time will tell..

Edited by RevoCulture

I'm not a troll, I was probably just being a bit blunt for my very first post on the forum. More what I meant was like when Leo talks about theory vs practice, many people become contented with absorbing new information and are satisfied with the dopamine hit, there are a lot of people that use personal development material as their source of entertainment rather than as a tool (a step-up from other stuff for sure though). Didn't mean to come off as combative or "troll-ish".

@HP Lovecraft Sure. Now what are you about to do? Don't make your journey about others. If you resonate with the message - stay. If not, I'm sure you'll find something that works for you. 

Troll or not, it's a valid point. Being too dependent on what Leo says is a problem. He is not much different from anyone else, just a bit ahead of many here, but he just as anyone else have issues, some are obvious, but not to everyone. No one should be put on a piedestal. A lot of people here do do that. Be your own person, have critical thinking and act through personal experiences. Find you own way. Find your own truth. Guidence on the way is pefectly ok, but don't ever make anyone into a false deity, blindly accepting their words as absolute truth. 

Edited by Eph75

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

@Keyhole Yes I agree with you, he clearly makes sure that being that dependency isn't his cup of tea, but that unfortunatly does not prevent others from making him into their personal tea bag 9_9 so it can be a one way thing.

I don't think that the journal section of the forum represents the people that takes his word as gospel, from what I've seen. The journaling people are likely to be further into own contemplation than blind followers. The blind followers might not be terribly many, but I see them now and again on here.

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

@HP Lovecraft ❤️Thank you for the reminder. It's very easy to use Leo's videos as a pleasure-making machine. Lately I felt sad after break up and video about chapters helped me to go through it easier. However, this is not the way I should utilize those videos.  

"I thought if you are a Buddhist you gonna be nice"

"Nope"