Aaron p

The Gifted

17 posts in this topic

It has been at the forefront of my contemplation recently, about the one who is spiritually gifted and how he becomes effortlessly genius.  He attains increased cognitive function and ability in every direction. He is faster *and* slower. His thoughts are fewer *and* deeper. He moves slower *and* further. His words are packed with power like military missiles that change things. I've really noticed this lately, that the one who is gifted with consciousness work has subtle, *paradoxical* features that make him flow incredibly well.

Increased physical and psychological agility and fluidity. With an incredible ability to connect things (wisdom), he can work out any of his friends' problems in seconds and yet, often times has to stay quiet. It is as though he was once a block of ice being battered down a river, clonking off rocks and changes in direction...but that he has now melted and become one with the water that flows *in* the river *as* the river. And he flows meticulously.

He tries less *and* more. He achieves less, and still achieves more! These are my insights ?

shutterstock_644313052-e1529505933962.jp 

Cause God is a paradox.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Man I want to get my hands on a real psychedelic ??? ? ? ? ? ?

@seeking_brilliance I can't smoke DMT without bursting into tears man. It's truly, truly beautiful. I can't even remember it and it is still the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I've just tested my 5-meo and it's good, so I'll be consuming that. I cannot even begin to describe the levels of fullfilment and tender love and clarity that come about during my DMT trips. I would give everything to stay there...I mean everything. I wouldn't care if I was a bum the rest of my life. It is incredible. 

Here's a pic of my 5-meo before and after I tested it lol.

See that little green splodge, that means I have real 5-MeO-DMT. I have around 95mg. It looks like a boger in the tissue lol.

I would never source illegal drugs, but some people just cannot resist searching this url on tor browser (which is the only downloadable browser it will work on)  http://apollionih4ocqyd.onion then copying and re-searching one of the urls from that page to access a working darknet site on which you can buy 5meo. You should never do this though, you also shouldnt use cex.io to purchase Bitcoin, the currency used on the darknet.

I'd also never run my Bitcoin through a Bitcoin mixing tool that makes my Bitcoin untracable before it reaches the darknet. I definitely wouldn't use smartmix.io to make my Bitcoin untracable. 

IMG_20200120_145426.jpg

IMG_20200120_145313.jpg

Edited by Aaron p

12 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Aaron p I could make ayahuasca if and when I really am ready.  So that little bit is enough for a trip? 

@seeking_brilliance once you've tested it you can't consume it..the test kits are acid. You only use a tiny amount. I'm gonna dissolve some in water and administer it rectally since my 5meo is in hydrochloride (Hcl) form which is suitable for snorting or rectal administration. Freebase is smoked. 

This is how to plug/boof/administer rectally.

https://www.actualized.org/insights/how-to-plug-psychedelics

This video includes advantage of this route of administion

@Aaron p And if this person accidentally, non consenually clicks on those links and finds himself in a position that he never meant be in, what postal address should he not send it to, in the case that it gets tracked in the mail and traced to their house? Should he not use a PO box? How should he not get one of those? 

Edited by electroBeam

6 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

@Aaron p And if this person accidentally, non consenually clicks on those links and finds himself in a position that he never meant be in, what postal address should he not send it to, in the case that it gets tracked in the mail and traced to their house? Should he not use a PO box? How should he not get one of those? 

Wtf dude?

Check dis ouuuut boiiiizzzz. Skip to 2:20 ⚛️♻️?

〽️

@tanahoy yo do me bro. Tell me shit about myself. Leo says to be open minded.

...No reply bro?

Edited by Aaron p