Bazooka Jesus

Holy FUCK I love death

36 posts in this topic

Hahahahahahaha... oh my god, why has nobody told me that dying is sooooo utterly fucking amazing? Ah well, you probably have told me but I never listened. HAH! xD:DxD:DxD:DxD:DxD:DxD:D

Why so serious?

@Bazooka Jesus   Where or how did you come up with Bazooka Jesus?  haha.. Was the name a synchronicity event with the 1000 tears of laughing death you underwent?   How about the resurrection process?  And life after?  

@actualizing25 Who? Me? Nooooooooooooooo... apart from that buttload of shrooms of course that I had for very early breakfast. ^_^

Why so serious?

@RevoCulture "1000 tears of laughing death" - Hah, I like that! Yes, I experienced a laughing & crying Love Death like Isolde at the end of the Wagner opera. The resurrection went nice and smooth, soft landing, nice weather, thanks for flying with Enlightenment Airlines. AMAZING! Dying may very well turn out to become my new favorite hobby. B|B|B|

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

was there any fear just before you died or was it easy peasy?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles  Oh, I definitely had some butterflies whizzing through my stomach when I saw that heap of wrinkled little brown mushroom matter swimming in a pool of Peppermint/Ginger tea; but man, as soon as the effects really started to kick, I was just off on my way to the darkside of the moon and did not even look back. Boy what a cool ride... definitely one of my most memorable trips so far and the first one that really made me realize the sheer magnitude of the relief, love and gratefulness that you may experience in the moment of death. Utterly amazing. Yeah folks, long story short: I can definitely recommend dying. You should try it sometime, lol.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

@actualizing25  Yup, pretty much! I was just lying there thinking "Are you fucking kidding me... I WAS AFRAID OF THIS, the greatest thing that can possibly happen to me and that has been all I ever longed for since the beginning? Hah, that's a laugh. What a silly little child I was!" And I repeated over and over again "Dying is so incredibly amazing, dying is so incredibly amazing, dying is so incredibly amazing, dying..." - the neighbors probably thought someone had put on a broken Alan Watts record, lmao. Oooooooooooooooohhhhhh man... now I am definitely stoked. To think that this is still just the tip of the iceberg? Holy fucking halleluyah. 5 Meo, here I come.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

I smoked a little bit of weed and drank some hot raw chocolate before in order to get the ball rolling gently and smoothly, worked like a charm. And of course I always meditate my way right into the trip. (A nice little sidefact that made this trip even more special for me was the fact that these were actually my very first homegrown shrooms. I AM PROUD OF YOU BOYS! *sniff* :D

Why so serious?

Were they cubensis?

Did you dry them and grind them up?

Did you strain the tea before drinking?

Did you weigh what you ingested?

5 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Hahahahahahaha... oh my god, why has nobody told me that dying is sooooo utterly fucking amazing? Ah well, you probably have told me but I never listened. HAH! xD:DxD:DxD:DxD:DxD:DxD:D

Infinite Love then ressurected like Jesus Christ on knees. Know the feeling. 

God is quite awesome is it. 

Thing is this is same and you can be Infinite Love right now. Change state it's possible. 

LOC 1000?

(kiddo we are not nutcases, no we are not) 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity  @Display_Name I am telling you guys, God is the SHIT (if you pardon my french)... it really is the best show in town, nothing else comes remotely close. It's completely incomparable, and it's been here forever! How fucking cool is that?

Why so serious?

Alright, before I waste any more futile words, here is my detailed and exhaustive trip report:

Why so serious?

Ah ya, Wagner is great, as is your testimonial here :)

@Bazooka Jesus what is your background? Some people react different to this experience, you did it well. Lucky one.

Hope one day I will get where you at