Javfly33

So we´re all clear that when the physical body dies Awareness implants itself into an

9 posts in this topic

After physical body dies awareness implants itself Into another physical body, right?

I´m probably just making stories to feel "safe", but this story feels like the most common probability after physical death. 

Not trying to create a phylophical debate btw, just to know if anyone who has more consciousness experience/development would agree with this so I know I can feel safe "I´ll never die" and I can let go of so much desires/fears of this body/mind has.

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

After physical body dies awareness implants itself Into another physical body, right?

That's a thought, i'm not kidding. 

This thing who is designing the whole universe can make a hand from scratch, from nothing. If you could ask this thing what happen after death you would never understand the answer with the mind-thought. Basically you're asking an ant how quantum mechanics works. 

@Javfly33 It’s the belief (repeated thought) that awareness is inside the body which leaves you feeling a need to feel ‘safe’...to protect that self. All is Self. Self can not be hurt, nor even blemished in any way. That is the true ‘you’, aka Truth. That is why certain thoughts / beliefs doesn’t resonate / don’t feel ‘good’ or ‘quite right’. Because every thought / belief is relative to what is absolute.

One way to look at it, is there is legos. Lego’s can only experience legos. Anything can be constructed of unlimited legos, but legos = consciousness, so legos knows legos, no matter what is built, or manifested, legos knows “it” is actually legos. So legos forget’s being legos, so legos can experience something else (finite / a world). Of the “something else” experience, is thinking. If lego’s is looking for legos in thinking, It won’t be found...because legos is the awareness / consciousness, of the thoughts.

”But why is there legos?” “When did legos begin?” “Who created the legos?” 

There isn’t anything other than legos. No “beginnings”, no “endings”. Legos is very convincing, to itself. Legos forgets...and does not know all that is experience, is actually legos. Thoughts arise, and when believed...now it seems there is something else. Among “something else”...seems to be - a “me”. 

“That’s a truck!” “That’s a car!” “That’s a building!” “That’s a guy!” 

⬆️ Those are the arising thoughts, which are a perspective. What those ⬆️ actually are, is legos. 

(“Legos” = Being; consciousness, awareness, love, intelligence, peace, infinity...these are words which arise as thoughts, and are shared & intended to “point to” the actuality that you are legos, and everything is unbelievably ok.)

It’s that the gospel or, Good news, is so good...it’s literally unbelievable. Believing won’t do, because that’s still legos mistaking the content, or implications of thoughts, as truth...when the thoughts are “made of” or, “are themselves”, Truth.  Truth is awareness...aware of awareness...but believing the awareness / itself / yourself...is this separate “thing”.....”thoughts”. 

A thought arises...the content is believed...and there is an emotional and or verbal, or physical reaction. This is living via reactionary thinking. Let the thoughts pass. Shift awareness / attention to breathing from your stomach. Let them pass. 

Before you contemplate death, like “what happens when”, etc...contemplate your belief in it. It is not a given that there is death, and you’re going to figure out or realize an explanation. What you’ll realize, is that it is a thought, a repeated thought, a collectively repeated and shared thought....a belief. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Not trying to create a phylophical debate btw, just to know if anyone who has more consciousness experience/development would agree with this so I know I can feel safe "I´ll never die" and I can let go of so much desires/fears of this body/mind has.

Notice the energetic orientation here. The energy is to create a story that will relieve underlying fears and anxiety. This minds want to create grounding for a sense of safety and security. A lot is missed with this orientation. Ime, awakenings are more of an energetic shift than an intellectual shift. 

You ask a lot of interesting questions that are amazing to explore. Energetic orientation has a big impact on experience. It's like being at an Amusement Park and feeling excited to ride the roller coaster. As we board the roller coaster, my friend says to me "Are you aware that 43 people die in roller coaster accidents each year? And the operator looks like he should be working at Pizza Hut". This is a different energetic orientation that alters the experience. 

We could explore this question from a different orientation. Sometimes I contemplate if awareness can be transferred from one physical being to another. One day I realized "Wait a minute, if awareness can be transferred that means my awareness has been transferred to me. This awareness was in another physical body. Perhaps a century ago, someone with anxiety about there death questioned "I wonder if my awareness will go to a new physical body when I die? I hope I will be able to recognize the awareness transference". Then it hit me. . . If this is true, the person the awareness was transferred to is me. I should be able to connect to this. Then there was a flash of realization "It's ME. Oh my god!!! I'm back!! I remember now!! It's true!! I'm here and now again!!". It was an amazing experience. It was like I forgot and then remembered. It shifted my energetic relationship to reality. For example "what is memory?". I had an experience of "remembering", yet not like regular memories. These memories are more like body / energy memory. Sometimes I try to recall my awareness when it was in another person. At times, it feels like I am so close. I can almost remember something, yet can't quite get it clearly. 

I don't "know" if this is "real or imagined", yet this comes "prior" to that in a dimension in which real and imagined dissolve. It is unknowable reality, yet there is also a form of "knowing". It is a magnificent place to explore. Yet when my energetic orientation is "I'm feeling anxious about death and loss of my awareness. I wonder if my awareness will reappear in another". This orientation has a very different dynamic. 

Nice analogy  @Nahm and good explanation.

@Javfly33 Consciousness is Everything, even this body that will die. This mortal body is included in consciousness. Consciousness cannot be transferred anywhere, because there can be no place outside the Infinite Consciousness that You are. You are everywhere and everywhere, so you are infinite. You are the substrate in which everything happens and from which everything is created.❤️

Every soul will taste death says Holy Quran. No reincarnations, everything is unique, and even more than that, you will taste what is death. Then you will be resurrected for Last Judgement Day. You will be all alone in front of the God.

Edited by Radical

@Javfly33 no because you dont wake up as a baby when you went to bed the night before as a 85yr old man . You were created by your parents and because of your bloodline you have a "torch to carry " so to speak but as far as the part of you that you call you will not be coming back here in a new body.

So we´re all clear that when the physical body dies Awareness implants itself into an

We cannot possibly all be clear on this. Many of us will have different beliefs.

Sure, all the people with the same belief might be clear on it, but that's it. 

If you are looking for certainty or some kind of promise with a guarantee, you won't find it here my friend. 

Knowing is a trap...

Unknowing is freedom...❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi