Rilles

San Pedro Dosage?

79 posts in this topic

Does anyone know how to dose one San Pedro cactus? Just want a barely threshold trip since its my first time (yey) to get a feel for the experience. Should I cut 1 slice? 2 slices? For some tea. Its 30 centimeters long btw, (pause haha) Thanks. ❤️ 

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

can someone pm me who has alot of knowledge about this? , have alot of questions, thanks

I've eaten it a few times. Basically it's hard to dose precisely and hard to take too much, so you just eat as much as you can handle.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

that sounds like a mescaline recipe for total psychedelic disaster but haha okay

Each cactus plant has different potency due to how much sunlight it received. So you're rolling the dice on each new plant.

More sunlight = more mescaline

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

mine is really thin, about the diameter of a 5 year olds forearm, so i guess it wont be too strong, ill prepare real well and then use my intution 

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Each catcus plant has different potency due to how much sunlight it received. So you're rolling the dice on each new plant.

More sunlight = more mescaline

yeah, thats exactly why i want to start small, then ill know the potency and can go on from there

1 hour ago, Rilles said:

that sounds like a mescaline recipe for total psychedelic disaster but haha okay

Yeah I'm extremely conservative when it comes to psychedelic dosing, but IME San Pedro is completely different than measuring powders or putting blotters in your mouth. It's so difficult to eat, that your body will tell you when it's time to stop. It's hard to get in over your head because it's not something you just pop down the hatch.

It would be a completely different story if you had mescaline extract or pure mescaline.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

2 minutes ago, outlandish said:

Yeah I'm extremely conservative when it comes to psychedelic dosing, but IME San Pedro is completely different than measuring powders or putting blotters in your mouth. It's so difficult to eat, that your body will tell you when it's time to stop. It's hard to get in over your head because it's not something you just pop down the hatch.

It would be a completely different story if you had mescaline extract or pure mescaline.

Grandfather Peter will guide my way, thanks❤️, im pretty tough when it comes to tastes, kratom taste like wheatgrass to me lol, hope cactus doesnt make me go sprinkler-system all over the apartment hehe

I went to a cactus store last weekend and they were selling large san pedro cacti, got real excited and then saw a single one was near $800. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

1 minute ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

I went to a cactus store last weekend and they were selling large san pedro cacti, got real excited and then saw a single one was near $800. 

guess it depends on the size, mine was 25$. Some of them are larger than almost humans though haha. 

Drink some ginger, I had the toughest come up ever on mescaline, it also took me about 1 hour and 30 minutes to come up on it.

3 minutes ago, GabeN said:

Drink some ginger, I had the toughest come up ever on mescaline, it also took me about 1 hour and 30 minutes to come up on it.

”good mescaline comes on slow, first hours all waiting, then about halfway through the second hour you start cursing the creep who burned you because nothing happening... and then... ZANG!”

4 hours ago, Rilles said:

guess it depends on the size, mine was 25$. Some of them are larger than almost humans though haha. 

These ones were like 4ft tall, what a rip off. Let us know how your experience goes. I've been wondering the same questions about dosage. It might be good to watch the hamiltons pharmacopia episode on peyote if you haven't yet, he eats it raw. I'm also a "bring it on" type of person when it comes to downing plant material most consider gross. Like Kratom, I don't even mind the taste at all I just sip it like a normal drink. Willing to endure the horrid taste for a beautiful trip. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

7 hours ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=san+pedro

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

55 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

*banned link*

Much love thank you. Ebay like the girl that isn't as classically hot but is much livelier in the bedroom. 

4 hours ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

These ones were like 4ft tall, what a rip off. Let us know how your experience goes. I've been wondering the same questions about dosage. It might be good to watch the hamiltons pharmacopia episode on peyote if you haven't yet, he eats it raw. I'm also a "bring it on" type of person when it comes to downing plant material most consider gross. Like Kratom, I don't even mind the taste at all I just sip it like a normal drink. Willing to endure the horrid taste for a beautiful trip. 

Absolutely, I plan to write a trip report on it, I’ll definitely feel something, I think I’m an HSP anyway so haha.

Man, I wish I could watch it but its not on Youtube, theres shamefully little about Peyote/San Pedro on Youtube anyway...

but I like this documentary

I'm interested in the propagation of san pedro for ornamental purposes. Any growing hints for starting rooted top cuts of the cacti besides a well draining soil and plenty of light and warmth?

On 1/14/2020 at 1:19 AM, Rilles said:

Does anyone know how to dose one San Pedro cactus? Just want a barely threshold trip since its my first time (yey) to get a feel for the experience. Should I cut 1 slice? 2 slices? For some tea. Its 30 centimeters long btw, (pause haha) Thanks. ❤️ 

How you consume a cactus? Because i can buy here a cactus and i don't know the right way to consume it, and my another question is after you cut a piece of it will the piece that you cut will grow ?