Nivsch

Thinking you are above others leads to mental instability

52 posts in this topic

@Recursoinominado ah ok - yes i tried to help people, too, who did not want my help, well, after a while i found out that the main problem was: they could not change or better the way i was suggesting to them was not made for them. yes, a lot of people seem ignorant or close themselfs up against change or improvement, because they have some kind of bias. it’s not only self bias (although all bias is self bias in the ultimate sense). i also sometimes get upset if people want to teach me a way of doing things i cannot embody - in some sense everyone has their own way and pace - maybe they are upset first but rethink afterwards and next time you meet, some might have integrated some aspects of what you have said. first reaction sometimes is much more repulsive than after second thought. maybe you need to overthink your teaching style? how would you make people more interested, without seeming as if you try to actively form them. you probably have to do some chakra work, too. your ajna might be too much in authority mode. 

Edited by remember

But the moment it got translated into other "I"'s filter, it would have turned into something else. 

Edited by Angelite

@Angelite Yes. As you say, identification and attachment is key. When a person enters a class as the teacher, there is a character of a teacher. There are certain roles the teacher plays. The teacher generally stands in front of the class and speaks to the class about the subject material. The teacher has more factual knowledge of the material. The teacher hands out exams and grades students on their progress. Within the hierarchical structure of the University, the teacher is “above” the students in terms of factual knowledge, skill development and experience. The teacher has certain responsibilities and the students have certain responsibilities. 

The term “I” is a useful pragmatic term that helps the character play it’s role within the structure of the content. The teacher may enter the classroom and say “Good morning students. *I* am your calculus teacher this semester”. The teacher may think “*I* need to grade exams before next class.”. Someone on campus may ask “I am looking for the Provost. Are you the provost of this University?”. And the teacher may respond “No, *I* am a teacher here. The Provost is in Robertson Hall. *I* can take you there”. These appearances of “I” are helpful for communication within the content and structure. The “I” has no inherent negative connotation. 

Identification and attachment to “I” is a different dynamic. That is what I was pointing to. 

25 minutes ago, Angelite said:

When I am sick, it is He who cures me..

What about this? @Serotoninluv

It depends on the context.

From a religious view, “I” is a person that is sick and “He” is a separate, external god that cures “me”.

From a scientific view, “I” is a physical organism that is sick and “He” is a separate, external doctor/medicine that cures me. 

From a metaphysical view, “I” is a physical/nonphysical entity that is sick and “He” is a physical/nonphysical existence that cures me. 

From a transcendent view, “I” and “He” are the same and “I/He” cures itself with itself. 

51 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

It depends on the context.

From a religious view, “I” is a person that is sick and “He” is a separate, external god that cures “me”.

From a scientific view, “I” is a physical organism that is sick and “He” is a separate, external doctor/medicine that cures me. 

From a metaphysical view, “I” is a physical/nonphysical entity that is sick and “He” is a physical/nonphysical existence that cures me. 

From a transcendent view, “I” and “He” are the same and “I/He” cures itself with itself. 

When I am sick  is a lie from whose perspective then? 

Edited by Angelite

10 minutes ago, Angelite said:

When I am sick  is a lie from whose perspective then? 

The mind likes to create dualities of opposites. For example, we can create a duality of “lie vs truth”.

At one level of consciousness there is an assumption of an objective, universal truth and we may ask “Is that a lie?”. 

Adding in “from whose perspective”, is a major jump in consciousness be we are no longer restricted to an objective, universal truth -  there is relativity. 

From the perspective that there is no sickness, “I am sick” is a lie. From the perspective that there is no i, “I am sick” is a lie. From the perspective of cancer cells metastasizing, “I am thriving” is true and “I am sick” is a lie. 

24 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

From the perspective that there is no sickness, “I am sick” is a lie. From the perspective that there is no i, “I am sick” is a lie. 

I think this is close. 

9 minutes ago, Angelite said:

I think this is close. 

Yes, close. Yet not quite close enough to start digging for the buried treasure. 

@Recursoinominado I em trying to work that out too. Thats the phase we need to go through. But I think the best way we can help or communicate with someone is to grow ourselfs, have better understanding of SD and how ego works . I  read Life Coach books and communication books from Leos book list. I think im improving a lot 

Personally for me to grow I needed someone to challenge my ego and tell me some stuff that I didn't want to hear so i could force myself to think like @remember said .  So i think its okay if you trigger someone, i think thats the process of growth. And i think that through practice you can see when and where you are getting out of line and your words are not helping, and that to is relative haha xD Its so confusing this stuff, you never know when you are helping or not, maybe you are not in the short term but you are in the long term . I don't know what is the point of my comment here hahahaha 

Oh yes something i wanna add. The people I triggered with so cold "hard truth", 80% came back indirectly asking for advice and respecting my authenticity i feel 

What i realized is that the more authentic i em, the more i contribute

@remember I will work on my chakras. Thank you ! 

5 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Yes, close. Yet not quite close enough to start digging for the buried treasure. 

This mind is to be used in a good way.

Edited by Angelite

@Angelite I’m somewhat interested in your constructs, yet not enough to engage in the construction. Thanks for your ideas  and have fun? 

It is not meant to be constructed on more. It is a statement. Have fun~

8 minutes ago, Angelite said:

It is not meant to be constructed on more. It is a statement. Have fun~

All statements are partial constructs. 

This is my actual Clear comment to @Nivsch

Hence,

"You can only compare yourself to yourself."

In the relative sense, those who are better than you will think you're average. Those who are below you will think you're good. Regardless of where or what "you" are. 

It doesn't matter. (Insert any category, area, age, words, social structure, appearance or whatever, same rule applies)

Is there any Absolute best? Yes. 

Everything in a nutshell? @Serotoninluv

Edited by Angelite

On 1/2/2020 at 6:32 PM, Nivsch said:

Always. And you will have more and stronger ego backlashes until you (and me) learn the lesson the inner child wants to teach us, and that is you are a vulnerable child always and in any age. You are also equal to your friends and family and never above your environment.

This night i had 20-30 minutes of crying which during them I felt re-integrated again to my inner child. Now i understands that i felt many months that i am a little "above" my family. Its not that i really thought this in a rational way absolutely not. But i had a subtle FEELING all the time the I like felt that i am above them or knows more and etc.

After this reintegration I feel now more pure, more child, and more equal to my parents and family and this is a great feeling. Feels far more healthy. And my anxiety reduced.

I hope its ok just to share and show here my insights and feelings. I post it not only because it is very significant to me, but also because i think it can be valuable also to other people here.

God bless you for sharing that. So many people are needing exactly that insight. ??♥️♥️♥️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

14 hours ago, Angelite said:

This is my actual Clear comment to @Nivsch

Hence,

"You can only compare yourself to yourself."

In the relative sense, those who are better than you will think you're average. Those who are below you will think you're good. Regardless of where or what "you" are. 

It doesn't matter. (Insert any category, area, age, words, social structure, appearance or whatever, same rule applies)

Is there any Absolute best? Yes. 

Everything in a nutshell? @Serotoninluv

I like this part: "You can only compare yourself to yourself."

Trying to describe the relative can be difficult and tricky. As a simplistic model, I would create the following inter-related practical and impractical components. 

Practical components are differences in roles within a hierarchical system that allows for the function. For example, when people board a plane, there are roles within a hierarchy. There are the passengers, flight attendants, pilot and air traffic controllers. Each person has a role in the hierarchy. If a passenger smells something burning during the flight, they do not have the authority to land the plane. The passenger tells the flight attendant about the burning smell.  The flight attendant does not have authority to decide whether to land the plane, however she can alert the pilot. The pilot has authority to decide wether the burning smell is a danger and wether to land the plane. If the pilot decides to land the plane, he communicates with air traffic controllers  how to land the plane. . . . Here, there is a hierarchy of below and above that is practical for safe air travel: passenger < flight attendant < pilot = air traffic controller. In a practical sense, it is important for each person to know their role in the hierarchy. If a passenger tried to act like a pilot it would cause problems. . . . Practical hierarchical roles are relative. When I play the role of a passenger in air travel, I am at the bottom of the hierarchy. When I play the role of a teacher in education, I am higher up on the hierarchy. . . . Sometimes my role is the lead actor. Sometimes my role is the guy who holds the cue cards for the actors. 

The impractical hierarchies are the thought stories of personal value judgements. For example, my mother might say “Look at your brother. He became a pilot for Success Airline. Look at you. You are just a passenger that can barely afford an economy ticket on Loser Airline. Your brother is above you”. . . This is an impractical personal hierarchy. 

9 hours ago, Nahm said:

God bless you for sharing that. So many people are needing exactly that insight. ??♥️♥️♥️

❤ thanks a lot! Happy to hear

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Serotoninluv you are messed up. 

The keyword is above&below. I've wrote about this yesterday. You are confusing roles and ranks. 

4 minutes ago, Angelite said:

@Serotoninluv you are messed up. 

The keyword is above&below. I've wrote about this yesterday. You are confusing roles and ranks. 

We aren’t on the same frequency, which is ok. Thanks for sharing your ideas. ?