Gneh Onebar

RASA Report: LOC 565 to 675 (3 Sessions)

56 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@VeganAwake Bro you love your obscure teachers, how much time do you spend finding these guys xD

Well there is no ME that finds anyone... that's recognized to be an illusion.

Remember Enlightenment isn't a gaining of knowledge... it's a seeing through the illusory sense of self, and that apparent sense of self dissolving.

The only useful thing that can be found during seeking is recognizing it's a falling away process.

Any gaining of knowledge for the illusory separate sense of ME, just perpetuates the illusion otherwise known as Maya. ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@LfcCharlie4  I was a very hardcore seeker and burning myself out. One day I was sitting at my desk in my room, and I realized I must have come across the answer already, I listened to hundreds a videos and spent hundreds of hours seeking.

I asked myself what am I missing?

I kept remembering several gurus explaining it's a falling away process not a gaining of knowledge.

I can't remember which one of Leo's videos helped me but it was a deep self enquiry where you kept asking yourself who this person was.

The next day I started recognizing the person who I thought I was, was simply a bunch of manufactured ideas beliefs and perceptions I had about myself, none of them were actually true... I recognized one person could think I'm nice one person can think I'm mean another person could think I'm jealous another person might think I'm flattering.

They were all just made up ideas and beliefs of someone's conditioned perception, none of these stories were my true self.

To make a long story short I recognized it was all just a belief about who I thought I was... all these labels and beliefs I had about myself simply started falling away and I began feeling very light and empty inside.

Enlightenment is the crumbling away of the illusory sense the self, and the recognizing that there is no beginning or end to where you exist.

Any teacher that is not describing this information I spoke about above either has Financial interest in you not understanding, or does not understand what enlightenment actually is.

@Visionary lol, those decisions were technically correct on Sunday, not our fault the rules are shit ? and you maye enjoy yourself tonight! 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@VeganAwake exactly, enlightenment is more of an un-learning process than anything else.

a great analogy is that of a dirty wind screen on a car, and slowly it gets clearer and clearer until it is pristine, some times the cleaning works faster than other times :)

I’m glad you’re finished seeking, it can be horrible :( 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

2 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@VeganAwake exactly, enlightenment is more of an un-learning process than anything else.

a great analogy is that of a dirty wind screen on a car, and slowly it gets clearer and clearer until it is pristine, some times the cleaning works faster than other times :)

I’m glad you’re finished seeking, it can be horrible :( 

Nice ..I have also always liked the analogy of lifting the Veil ❤

Enlightenment is already the case, so even to call it a process is inaccurate.. I like the term recognition.

Enlightenment is a recognition of what is already the case. ?

2 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@LfcCharlie4 Good stuff! :)

On 30.12.2019 at 8:04 PM, Raptorsin7 said:

I'm also going to make an appointment with Ramaji soon so i'm very curious to see how your journey goes. Keep us updated!

I will do that.

"Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything." -- Rupert Spira

21 hours ago, Jkhv1 said:

@Gneh Onebar Nope, not 'finished' yet. 

I did make a promise to myself before starting to heed Leo's advice and not use the LOC map as the final word on whether I have "finished" - it does seem like giving away your authority to your facilitator if someone from another part of the world says "you're at 1000" and you think "right! That's that, then. They've said it. I'm there."

So what I'm going to do is once I'm declared to be at 1000, just follow my intuition and see if I do feel that there is more, or if this really does feel like I've found what I've been seeking. If I do intuit that there is more, I'll carry on with the spiritual work.

Yeah, this sounds good to me. ;) I don't think, that I will stop my yoga and meditation practice, when I reach 1000. Maybe seeking is totally over at some point, but I don't think, that this applies for the fascinating exploration of the infinite universal mind...

12 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Nice ..I have also always liked the analogy of lifting the Veil ❤

Enlightenment is already the case, so even to call it a process is inaccurate.. I like the term recognition.

Enlightenment is a recognition of what is already the case. ?

When I had my psychedelic breakthrough it felt a lot like remembering  what I truly am. The epiphany was like: Holy shit, I know all this, but I forgot it at some point. ;) 

@cetus56 see I can talk about other things than RASA?

@Gneh Onebar Great points. I think it was Francis Lucille who said “everybody is always the absolute, whether they know it or not.” 

so remembering is a good way to put it, it is always this way, just whether you are conscious of this :) 

@LfcCharlie4  "Meditation is what we are, not what we do; the separate self is what we do, not what we are." Rupert Spira ;) 

On 1/1/2020 at 3:25 AM, Gneh Onebar said:

When I had my psychedelic breakthrough it felt a lot like remembering  what I truly am. The epiphany was like: Holy shit, I know all this, but I forgot it at some point. ;) 

The sense of I that forgot and the I that remembered is Maya the illusion of self.

There is no I...

The I that thinks it knows something is the same I that thinks it's the absolute. That is still Maya the illusion of the self ❤

See what happens often is someone has a mystical experience and has a glimpse of No Self. Then the sense of self slowly creeps back in and the person starts calling it their big self or their absolute self.

This is simply still Maya the illusion creeping back in and taking back over again, but this time a little sneakier often known as the spiritual ego.

This is exactly where 99.9% of people that have had mystical experiences or glimpses are. Without the proper understanding they will remain there for the rest of their lives because they think they are already home. It makes sense why would you continue seeking if you think you already have the answer.

This is why I love this quote:

" The biggest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge"

Basically if you think you already have the answer you will not be open minded to receive the truth.

The separate self can never except this message because the message is quite literally the destruction of the separate self and it does not compute. The separate self says seek but do not find... it wants to survive!!

❤ I hope this helps!! The biggest thing to recognize is that: At the end of the day it is all just THIS or The Absolute happening there is no right or wrong...

" nothing really matters"

?

Edited by VeganAwake

@Gneh Onebar when’s your next session mate? 

and I used to LOVEEE Rupert, if I have one “complaint” it’s that he’s too well spoken and often Excess concepts can make it harder to grasp for seekers, but he’s an amazing being. 

@LfcCharlie4  I had one aditional session last friday and one today just a few ours ago. ;)

@Gneh Onebar Hope it went well mate, also congrats on taking things into your own hands and simply trying things out to see if they work. 

On 12/30/2019 at 0:01 PM, Gneh Onebar said:

- RASA is not about experiencing directly a radical shift, but feels more like a continous purging process

That's exactly what it is in my experience too.

After RASA, either great things would happen (cleared karma?), or terrible things would happen that would lead into a week or two of purging, and end up being a good things. This was my experience.

On 12/30/2019 at 1:20 PM, wavydude said:

This seems mostly like BS and placebo but many people report it actually does "something" for them. Interesting, thanks for sharing.

The boundaries of what's possible really start to break down when you fully accept that mind creates reality.

On 12/30/2019 at 8:22 PM, Visionary said:

Transmissions are far far from bullshit. Once you've received enough of it you will notice almost every true Master is transmitting high energy. These days i can get completely high on bliss by viewing gangaji and mooji on youtube. The highest teachings are transmitted through silence. The words don't mean anything.

Same, Adyashanti opens my heart like nothing else. I do the same heart meditation without him, but it's never as powerful as when his audiobooks are playing in the background.

@Display_Name Yeah, it's not as intense as say Psychedelic peaks, but the description as a gradual purging process is perfect, there is still work to be done alongside RASA as their is with any practice of course.