Gneh Onebar

RASA Report: LOC 565 to 675 (3 Sessions)

56 posts in this topic

Preliminaries

After @LfcCharlie4 started his thread about RASA and LOC I was so curious about the transmissions, that I booked three sessions via skype in Germany – I live in Munich. Before my first session I had 1,5 years of spiritual practice (meditation and yoga) every day for 2 to 2,5 hours. My initial LOC was determined at 565 by the RASA giver.

First Session (LOC 565 to 590)

First I was chatting with the RASA giver about my path so far and how I learned about RASA for one and a half hour and then I received the transmission for 15 minutes.

During the session I was still very sceptic about the whole thing, but then I started to feel some tingling in the head area and my mind became quieter. But the real shit began after the session, when I tried to meditate. I just couldn't focus on the breath (I do TMI meditation), because my head was partly so empty, that I had no choice, but to just let happen, whatever occurred. My mind and body felt like 'something' began to 'work' in me or rather something started to expand 'in me'. Some part of me tried to resist the process, but after a while I just let it happen. Suddenly I felt this strong urge to purge myself physically and mentally of everything, that hinders me to proceed further on my path. I visualized to push all the 'bad things' away. After that, when I got up and did a walk outside, I felt rather dizzy and lightheaded, but also liberated. Everything in my vision field seemed more magical and interesting. I looked at the people around me and they all had something that I could appreciate.

I hadn`t thought, that it would hit me so hard. In a certain way it felt like a psychedelic trip, but much smoother.

Second Session (LOC 590 to 640)

After the second session I was initially a bit disappointed because it hadn't as much impact on me as the first one. But the day after the session I felt this awesome peace and stillness in the center of my being. Nothing in the external world could shatter it. I was in a constant flow or slight meditative state. It felt not like real nondual awareness, but I began to realize, where all this leads to. My desire for truth and liberation is constantly growing. Even meditation seems to become a bit more effortless.

Third Session (LOC 640 to 675)

The third session was a lot like the second. The day after I was again in a flow, but I also felt, that in the time to come I will have to purge my mind from a lot of bullshit. I had an intense visualization, where I vomited green and black mucus to get rid of negative thought patterns and ideas. 

Conclusion

- The two days after the transmission I experience a real high, that drops down afterwards

- Authenticity is growing

- I feel more emotions and they become more ‘raw’ or clear. I don´t know, how to express this accurately

- I`m calmer. My girlfriend noticed this also

- I have ‘better’ meditation sessions

- My desire for truth and liberation is growing

- RASA is not about experiencing directly a radical shift, but feels more like a continous purging process

"Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything." -- Rupert Spira

This seems mostly like BS and placebo but many people report it actually does "something" for them. Interesting, thanks for sharing.

@wavydude  Yeah, at first I thought that too, but now I think, that the impact is too big to be a mere placebo effect. In the end if reality is all About imagination, the duality between placebo and a real effect will collapse anyway. ;) 

@Nahm You're welcome! I do my best. :) 

@Gneh Onebar What else are you doing in the sessions besides RASA that may be helping?

I'm also going to make an appointment with Ramaji soon so i'm very curious to see how your journey goes. Keep us updated!

Transmissions are far far from bullshit. Once you've received enough of it you will notice almost every true Master is transmitting high energy. These days i can get completely high on bliss by viewing gangaji and mooji on youtube. The highest teachings are transmitted through silence. The words don't mean anything.

@Raptorsin7  We talked about our paths and how I heard about RASA, also about Ramaji and his book. I explained my skepticim about the whole process and the RASA giver told me, that he experienced the same thing, but that my scepticism isn't going to interfer with the transmission. I asked him about psychedelics and his view on them - he told me, that he did MDMA, but has no experiences with other substances. He also mentioned the purging phase, that can come after receving RASA - for some people this is going to be tough time. 

It's more like a conversation (with the transmission at the end) than a real coaching. So far he didn't mention the enneagram test @LfcCharlie4 talked about. I assume every RASA giver has his own teaching style.

@Gneh Onebar I’m happy for you man, I also believed it was all BS beforehand, goes to show what an open mind and trying things for yourself can do, best thing I ever did :) 

@Visionary someone here who gets it is nice to see ;) silence is and always has been the highest teaching, Ranana created inquiry for those not ready for the silence, to lead tbem to where? Silence of course.

@Raptorsin7 Every teacher will have their own style, Ananda loves the enneagram so strongly uses it in her teachings, however others may not, I’m 90% sure Ramaji does but not to the same extent I don’t believe, he’s an awesome teacher and I loved his books though, hope the session goes well, so let me know :) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Glad to see some more fellow RASA recipients on here... Looks like @LfcCharlie4 has done a good job getting the message through!

@wavydude Evaluating my own experience and putting on my ultra sceptic hat, I could possibly say that the relaxation and tingling I feel on my head, hands and feet whilst receiving the transmission could be placebo, but I wouldn't know how to explain away the moments of expansion I felt in the 700s. I wouldn't be able to say that the Divine Love that reduced me to tears on multiple occasions in the 800s was placebo. It'd be tough to argue that the Spiritual Heart on the Right awakening, along with the bliss that comes with Being in it, is placebo, or the natural dropping away of a lot of my desires.

@Gneh Onebar the purging face is definitely no joke... The transition from the high 500s to the 600s absolutely kicked my ass.

Well done for running the test guys!

Edited by Jkhv1

@Jkhv1  Where are you now at? Have you 'finished'? For me the transition from the high 500s to the 600s was so far rather peaceful and flowing, but I expect the purging is still ahead of me. ;) 

@LfcCharlie4  Thx. I had an awesome meditation session two days ago (received RASA two days before): At 50min I became so focused and present, that I think, I know now, why people talk about awakening. I felt as I was really awake for the first time in my life. ;) 

@Gneh Onebar I’m glad to hear and it only gets better from here man, the more you stabilise yourself in the now, the more your life will be an enjoyment of spontaneous joy no matter whatever is happening :) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@Gneh Onebar Nope, not 'finished' yet. 

I did make a promise to myself before starting to heed Leo's advice and not use the LOC map as the final word on whether I have "finished" - it does seem like giving away your authority to your facilitator if someone from another part of the world says "you're at 1000" and you think "right! That's that, then. They've said it. I'm there."

So what I'm going to do is once I'm declared to be at 1000, just follow my intuition and see if I do feel that there is more, or if this really does feel like I've found what I've been seeking. If I do intuit that there is more, I'll carry on with the spiritual work.

@Jkhv1 From what I know, it should you be telling them You're finished, not someone telling you, ananda always asks me how do I feel as well as doing the LOC herself, like last call I simply told her I wasn't finished....next call might be different though ;) 

always remember you're your own guru bro. 

Yeah it's realizing there was never a separate me to begin with and all the suffering that happened in the past was a simple misidentification as the personal self inside the body.

Awakening is the personal me falling away.

It's also recognized there was never a personal me to begin with.

Nobody gets to awaken and keep the personal ME because there never was one. It was Maya all along ?

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Nahm There is no you that gets finished of course, what we mean by 'finished' is a complete end to seeking and full feeling of coming 'Home.' Even if there is the slightest urge to go further or to seek, follow it would be my advice to everyone on here.

@VeganAwake Bro you love your obscure teachers, how much time do you spend finding these guys xD

17 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Gneh Onebar I’m happy for you man, I also believed it was all BS beforehand, goes to show what an open mind and trying things for yourself can do, best thing I ever did :) 

@Visionary someone here who gets it is nice to see ;) silence is and always has been the highest teaching, Ranana created inquiry for those not ready for the silence, to lead tbem to where? Silence of course.

@Raptorsin7 Every teacher will have their own style, Ananda loves the enneagram so strongly uses it in her teachings, however others may not, I’m 90% sure Ramaji does but not to the same extent I don’t believe, he’s an awesome teacher and I loved his books though, hope the session goes well, so let me know :) 

Thank you my fave scouser! Hope you lot have a bit less luck with the VAR next year ?. Have a wonderful NYE.