Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dingo

Understanding the feminine life purpose

37 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, remember said:

most men don`t care if independence is a fiction, most of the time at least.

This is a huge problem with imbalanced masculinity and the delusion of independence, which came to light here in a big way when Obama said "You didn't build that." 

2 minutes ago, remember said:

better ask yourself who made her a whore.... i think jesus talked about communion...

Sex or cannibalism? It was all only ever metaphorical. Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.

Also "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner as the outer, and the upper as the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male shall not be male, and the female shall not be female: . . . then you will enter [the kingdom]."

It was all only ever about nonduality. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

On 26/12/2019 at 8:31 PM, Dingo said:

Anyone with understanding of femininity with connection to life purpose, who would like to shed some light for me? :) 

PS: I've posted this in the Dating,R,S section instead of the Life Purpose, coz this is for the development of my understanding of women and relationship dynamics.

Read the evolution of desire, the selfish genes, the red queen, etc. Its a savage aspect of human nature and the animal kingdom. Similarly, the dating market is absolutely savage. It is even more hilarious seeing Petersons daughter flying out to see Cobra Tate in Romania lol. Sex transmutation is why Mykala Peterson is flying out to Peterson and not her husband. There's a savage aspect to dating, sex and winner takes all. Its ruthless. 

If you approach thousands of girls, how many would sleep with you? Date you (note, not the same thing)? Would be your friend? Ignore you? There's only one way to find out. 

I found myself in a similar scenario as you only girls liked me. They were in social circle, school college, on my street etc. I wanted to find a wife. I wanted sex and a lot more of it. I learned game. I got red pilled in the process.

It is undeniable to see the world differently after. If a girl breaks up, there's always another guy or guys lol. If she flakes or ghosts, read between the lines. I was beta. I was provider. A girl would come out for the date but get banged out by Chad's or Tyrone or both (devil's triangle lol). I remember running into a crush from high school or college now single mom's. I kept seeing the world i was told and faced with reality. I learned game. Its never been the same again. 

Once you unplug, there's no going back. I've lost count of married women inviting me over. I decline obviously. I approach. Theirs either desire or not. Its Pragmatism. The piece I can control is the opportunity to come out. That's it. I have more sex. I get rejected way more. I casually date a lot more. I am consistently generating state from within self amuse and I see who I click with. 

I am still a bachelor. I hit my stride late. One consequence of this Lifestyle is growing jaded. Meditation is great. Working out is a must. Wanting a better life is not easy. Truth be told, if i was taller, better looking, more money, resources, status, game etc I'd have more success. You got decaprio who dates 18-24 and nobody over 25 for the last 25yrs not married. 

Women typically choose different career paths. Today, theirs absurd amounts of indoctrination and trillion dollar student debt owed by women (i saw a source recently). There's a push for women in stem. A guy i know is a it manager who at gun point must hire based on the quota. Its more woke nonsense. 

A female friend wants to get married and be a stay st home mom but feels the attacks from friends or other women for wanting that. 

Jordan Peterson pointed out that, a ton of women doctors and lawyers drop out after kids. Hubby makes more or the same. Her values align higher than chasing coin. Yes, there's women who are about the career. I've seen it too in work life or dating. While no blanket statement covers everything its fascinating to see evolution at work contrary to social engineering and indoctrination. 

Nature always wins. 

Shift focus. Double down on you, your passion purpose, your life path, and don't look back. You meet more people that way rather than compromising you. 

@Meetjoeblack did you ever fall in love dude? or think about living together with people to not be alone? it`s all just about penetrating and impregnating someone else, how can this be all?

did you never think about having someone to snuggle?

just saying, by now i know a lot of couples who married with children from another partner, and are really happy. but if family is not yours... the thing with visions wishes and hopes is that they sometimes lead us to interesting roads. that`s why independence for women is important.

Edited by remember

Does anyone have any good resources or books about the feminine hero's journey (heroine's journey)?

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

On 27/12/2019 at 9:13 AM, Dingo said:

Basically I'm asking... How does a healthy interdependent relationship look like with relations to both the man and the woman pursuing their life purposes?

What is the reason of their relationship and what benefits can it bring to them, if their life purposes are different from each other and both of them are mature and independent?

This is an amazing question... though I dont know the answer, I do have some thoughts...

What shifts the paradigm to co-dependancy tends to be a lack of healthy-integration.... so:

Interdependant: I picture a machine made of two parts each can operate independently and still fully function, but when placed together, some extra magic occurs... the dual-machine increases in capacity and is able to produce miraculous things, beyond its individual parts...

Co-dependant: the machine, again made of 2 parts, was cobbled in a scrapyard, the parts never really fit right, but have been jammed together... so enmeshed that they may "fall appart" without each other... so dysfunctional that all products produced are stained and warped somehow....

I think regardless of life purposes that run in tandem, or life purposes that very vastly, in an interdependant relationship the machine would function the same, with the dedication of each individual amplifying the gifts they can bring to the world together.... at least I dream that could happen.... 

@Matt23  i don`t think there is truely only one book on the heroins journey in the classical sense - you can read the edda and the niebelungen to get to the source of the dragon story and why it is a little twisted and why it is a villain story. red moon by miranda gray is one book which explains the meaning of the grail in a female interpretation and it makes some sense, why the grail is a female symbol. it`s a book that reconnects women to the female cycle and the moon symbol and with their intuition. going deeper into shaddow works of the forgotten power in women i`d recommend women who run with wolves by clarissa pinkola estes, it`s about self liberation through tales and in a sense also touches the nature of story telling as a psychological/shamanic tool in the healthy purple community. i have some more books on my list i didn`t read yet, most are more about purple communities than about the heroins journey. although i think that`s exactly what the heroins journey can`t miss to make it a true heroins journey.

8 hours ago, remember said:

@Meetjoeblack did you ever fall in love dude? or think about living together with people to not be alone? it`s all just about penetrating and impregnating someone else, how can this be all?

did you never think about having someone to snuggle?

just saying, by now i know a lot of couples who married with children from another partner, and are really happy. but if family is not yours... the thing with visions wishes and hopes is that they sometimes lead us to interesting roads. that`s why independence for women is important.

Independence is fine. I draw a line at ambiguity. 

Maybe when blue pill. I imagine Leo has vids on love and the science behind it. Sure?  Maybe?  I don't know. 

I read a new earth by eckhart tolle ages ago. In it, he speaks about the two phrases for "I love you. " one is less common then the other. He argued its likely rarer for love.  

Family is important to me. I started my journey in pursuit of the following. Its here I am forced to see things contrary to popular opinion. 

Signing up for my own cucking in the name of love is a false dilemma. 

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There is a book about the female hero's journey. But I forget the name.

There is one called "Women Who Run With the Wolves" that is about the female hero's journey. 

"You Create Magic" 

@remember Thanks a bunch, I'll check them out.  It sounds like "Women Who Run With Wolves" is a good start.  I'd like to go deeper in the psyche, shadow, and perhaps archetypes etc.  The perhaps more shamanistic types of exploration of the psyche (going "deeper") rather than the spiritual/non-dual side (going "higher").  Seems like I've got a lot of baggage holding me back from those "higher" non-dual insights etc.

1 hour ago, Matt23 said:

The perhaps more shamanistic types of exploration of the psyche (going "deeper") rather than the spiritual/non-dual side (going "higher").  Seems like I've got a lot of baggage holding me back from those "higher" non-dual insights etc.

who says going deeper is not going higher? it`s a neglection and denial of the lower spiral colours that usually make people act on them unconsciously. there is  a reason why freudian psychology was called deep psychology. although freuds psychology is a male psychology.

if i would use the sex metaphor for that i`d say it´s deep sex with your psyche instead of a mindfuck.

Edited by remember

5 hours ago, Vxvxen said:

Nurture and sacrifice also mean helping an elderly to cross the street, giving food to stray cats and dogs or helping someone out of a car accident, realising those people are you. Somewhat like a Mother Teresa during war. Gautama Buddha gave up his palace life to pursue enlightenment. Jesus did healings for the people in need while preaching his teachings. I can’t imagine if there’s no nurture and sacrifice in the feminine energy. Caring for the sustainability of life on Earth needs this. Leo also sacrificed his energy into his teachings, nurtured and guided us here so we don’t mislead ourselves from the big picture. It is a good quality to have and not to dismiss.

i didn`t want to criticise you for your warm feelings towards others. i just want to make you aware how dogmatic that is if you do it because you are told to, because it is the right thing to do instead of doing it because you want to - if you want to it is not a sacrifice. the problem about this view is that it is expected of women and some women then sacrifice because it is expected of them, and they fight a whole life overcoming that - you could ask yourself why is it not expected of men to sacrifice? alone the word sacrifice makes you one. but it is not the word it is what it stands for. you could be aware what you are really sacrificing if you are giving all authority to someone who seems to be stronger than you while at the same time you are competing against other women.

i don`t think leo sees it so much as a sacrifice to die, he obviously likes it to let his ego die.

On 12/29/2019 at 10:20 AM, Leo Gura said:

There is a book about the female hero's journey. But I forget the name.

It's "The Heroine's Journey" by Maureen Murdoch. It's a wonderful book that I read 6 or 7 years ago. It really helped me orient myself to my path.

@Dingo

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Dingo The way I fathom of my life purpose is to integrate all aspects of myself (on the individual level) and to use my knowledge of this integration to help there be more integration on the collective level.

Metaphorically, in terms of Femininity, I view my role as to be a conduit for the Great Mother and to encourage the integration of the feminine (Yin), which has been suppressed from integration for many thousands of years... leaving society in a space of pain and aridity. And I try to heal and water this garden through cultivating a deep understanding of human nature and how consciousness grows. And then nurturing and teaching people from exactly where they are.

This includes helping people (men and women) understand the nature of the feminine energy beyond the limited societal conscriptions around the feminine... which is the biggest obstacle to feminine integration. So, most people's association with the feminine is based around very few things... mostly beauty, sex, and motherhood. But these things are a drop in the gallon bucket of what femininity actually is.

The inside view of feminine energy is all about connection, nature, integration, emotional awareness, stillness, darkness, mystery, compassion, relationship, the subconscious mind, and care for the Earth and all the creatures that crawl upon it. 

And I see it as my purpose to hold space for, understand, and nurture others and recognizing that all people are just as vulnerable as small children.

So, the world is my baby, and I'm going to do my best to help it grow up healthy and strong. :D 

But I know I can only do this well in-so-far as all of myself is coming to the table. And it also depends on my masculine side to carve out space in the world for my feminine side. So, it is also my duty to integrate and nurture all aspects of myself, AND to develop my communication skills and forward moving energy as well. 

Ultimately, all well-developed people who have a life's purpose will need to integrate both their masculine and feminine aspects. Someone who only has their masculine side integrated will be able to express but won't have anything to express. Someone who has only their feminine side integrated will have things to express but won't be able to.

The feminine is substance without movement. The masculine is movement without substance. You need both to develop yourself and to impact the world in a positive way.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

22 hours ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

There is one called "Women Who Run With the Wolves" that is about the female hero's journey. 

That's the one!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

maybe there should be one that`s called men who run with the wolves ;)

I'd be interested to see if there's a way of integrating both feminine and masculine hero's journey theories into one human hero's journey.  Perhaps, like spiral dynamics, each person, whether masculine or feminine centered, swings between the two.