JunkyJu

Is pork a low vibration food?

42 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Alyosha said:

I dont think there is a spiritual karma that comes with eating meat. I believe in humane treatment of animals in regards to eating them and not overusing meat as a resource, but I think meat provides many nutritional benefits and I think veganism has certain nutritional shortcomings. 

you believe in humane treatments of animals but when you eat them you deny that you don`t know anything about the animal you are eating - you don`t know where it was born, how it grew up how it felt growing up and if it was tortured to death. the problem is that you believe into something that had to die for your tastebuds.

the truth is it`s not the animal that`s dirty there is no difference between you and the animal that`s what makes the animal dirty.

@remember What you say makes sense, but plants are living organism too, which have emotions: organism has to eat another organism, to live...(I don’t even think that, because of people who only live on breath) but still, for most organisms, that is the case. What is your opinion on that? 

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

29 minutes ago, Rasheed said:

@remember What you say makes sense, but plants are living organism too, which have emotions: organism has to eat another organism, to live...(I don’t even think that, because of people who only live on breath) but still, for most organisms, that is the case. What is your opinion on that? 

mhhh yes i know - although i see the circle between plants and humans as more natural. (even though a lot of farming today is also destructive and brutal to nature and destroy life). also plants produce fruits for animals to eat so they can spread their seeds. the relationship between plants and animals has always been more of a symbiosis than a parasitic. eating animal flesh is parasitic and to some extend cannibalism. even though i think like that for myself i know that it`s one of the most difficult thing to make others convert to vegetarianism or veganism - that`s for everyone to realize for themselves. next to smoking it was one of the biggest addictions in my life i was in denial about being harmful as long as i was consuming it.

Edited by remember

@remember If you want to make a change, moralization and shaming oneself or others is counterproductive and leads to backlash, and self hatred. There are lots of other ways to motivate yourself to go vegetarian, there are inspiring people who talk about the diet, there is the love of animals itself, the way eating cleaner makes you feel, thinking about the positive changes for the world and environment. I have a new puppy and having him around makes me want to eat much less meat, but other things around me to seem to be helping me make that decision as well. When a change should be made things start to line up to help you with it. 

We don't need to use the same tactics to get people to stop eating meat that religions use to keep people from having premarital sex because we all know how harmless and effective those are. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

42 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@remember If you want to make a change, moralization and shaming oneself or others is counterproductive and leads to backlash, and self hatred. There are lots of other ways to motivate yourself to go vegetarian, there are inspiring people who talk about the diet, there is the love of animals itself, the way eating cleaner makes you feel, thinking about the positive changes for the world and environment. I have a new puppy and having him around makes me want to eat much less meat, but other things around me to seem to be helping me make that decision as well. When a change should be made things start to line up to help you with it. 

We don't need to use the same tactics to get people to stop eating meat that religions use to keep people from having premarital sex because we all know how harmless and effective those are. 

i`m not moralizing i`m just showing how i`m growing more and more disgusted. actually who is moralizing is the meat eater who can`t accept me being disgusted by their twisted spirituality. all i try to show is that it`s a-moral to even talk about being spiritual and then at the next moment letting your teath sink into another being that has been tortured to death. the health factor even becomes second order - why should anybody who is not able to care for the life of another being be able to love themselves. the denial about how unhealthy meat is, in the long run and how people die earlier because of consuming it or have hurtful diseases that are enforced by the meat are part of the denial and lack of humanity that enforces animal mass torture and genocide.

and i`m not even talking about the multiple illnesses of the future that will kill people, which are produced alongside in these hells on earth.

Edited by remember

@remember What we are doing here with nonduality and spirituality is seeing through the ultimate duality of good and bad. It is the mechanism itself of judgement existing within ourselves, it is that separation itself that is seen through. Judgement and separation is self destructive and any cause it decides to take on it will ultimately destroy as well. If you love animals, love. Love the future world you want to see with peace and respect for all beings. If you split your energy, if you love the animals but not the animals who eat other animals, you give away all your power. You were never separate from any of it. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

7 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@remember What we are doing here with nonduality and spirituality is seeing through the ultimate duality of good and bad. It is the mechanism itself of judgement existing within ourselves, it is that separation itself that is seen through. Judgement and separation is self destructive and any cause it decides to take on it will ultimately destroy as well. If you love animals, love. Love the future world you want to see with peace and respect for all beings. If you split your energy, if you love the animals but not the animals who eat other animals, you give away all your power. You were never separate from any of it. 

thats actually what i`m doing here, i`m not separating myself i am the meat eater and the non meat eater and i am the animal. who is separating themselves is the one who is in denial about me being all of that. while i am all of that i chose the side i`m standing on for my self - some people might say then i don`t have a right to protest when i will be slaughtered, see how twisted that is.

Edited by remember

@remember I see. How does it feel though? 

@remember @mandyjw I came across this YT channel called the Anti Vegan. This woman’s focus and energy is on calling out vegan dogma, because the diet “did her wrong” in the past so she believes everyone is different and that (it’s dangerous/wrong to endocrine those who don’t find it a natural calling (imo at least)). 
Obviously to a degree this is right but she doesn’t realize that her focus on attacking vegans is literally promoting more dogmatic behavior or division.

Also it’s a shame she didn’t yet figure out why her body couldn’t handle a vegan diet, because proper transitioning has got to be important and getting caught in the nutrition traps and false facts makes the maze almost unbeatable 

there’s another channel it’s called buffdudes and these guys are middle age omnivore bodybuilders, big healthy ?’s by American standards and they tried both a vegan and a carnivore diet for 1 month. Turned out to be pretty rough on their systems. They didn’t opt into changing their diet after either 

Edited by DrewNows

1 hour ago, DrewNows said:

there’s another channel it’s called buffdudes and these guys are middle age omnivore bodybuilders, big healthy ?’s by American standards

but ?’s  are not omnivores and by the way also gorillas and elephants live of a vegan diet. if we would not eat cows and pigs they would probably be almost as extinct as all other non eatable animals on the planet that are not fit to be held a pet and the same we do with non eatable plants as we did not realize yet, that air and water and health are even prior to some food that screamed for life. i`m not telling people to go vegan here by the way - it would be nice though if people who eat meat would realize how absurdly vegetarians and vegans are discriminated because of some fear based addiction behaviour and meat eaters look away from industrialized animal farming because of some guilty conscience that blindfolds their better knowledge.

also one month is not enough to establish a healthy vegan diet. i`m not sure if i want to listen to these people again and again... they kill my vibe.

i really love pigs - they are very cute sensitive and intelligent and i couldn`t watch the torture video until the end - because it really broke my heart.

Edited by remember

@remember lol "healthy as an ox" phrase is meaning above average health/good physique...wasn't talking about literal animals. I get tired of justifications, blaming, guilt tripping and finger pointing

1 hour ago, remember said:

also one month is not enough to establish a healthy vegan diet. i`m not sure if i want to listen to these people again and again... they kill my vibe.

xD i agree, and just shared as an example 

Unfortunately i don't think we will stop torturing or killing animals until we stop torturing and killing each other

1 hour ago, DrewNows said:

Unfortunately i don't think we will stop torturing or killing animals until we stop torturing and killing each other

i don`t want to torture people - see it as a vaccination, if people don`t overthink their food habits at all they are contributing to torture unknowingly because some people will involuntarily get confronted with it and witness it. i would want to know what`s going on.

29 minutes ago, remember said:

i don`t want to torture people - see it as a vaccination, if people don`t overthink their food habits at all they are contributing to torture unknowingly because some people will involuntarily get confronted with it and witness it. i would want to know what`s going on.

Some people simply can’t afford to expand their knowledge/awareness. But I’m talking about society as a whole. We still have war, slavery, crime and punishment (prison systems), torture, corruption (violence) etc.

And yes the cognitive dissonance is real and I think it will take psychological/spiritual evolution which we seem to be right on course for..lol

On 12/28/2019 at 3:08 PM, remember said:

mhhh yes i know - although i see the circle between plants and humans as more natural. (even though a lot of farming today is also destructive and brutal to nature and destroy life). also plants produce fruits for animals to eat so they can spread their seeds. the relationship between plants and animals has always been more of a symbiosis than a parasitic. eating animal flesh is parasitic and to some extend cannibalism. even though i think like that for myself i know that it`s one of the most difficult thing to make others convert to vegetarianism or veganism - that`s for everyone to realize for themselves. next to smoking it was one of the biggest addictions in my life i was in denial about being harmful as long as i was consuming it.

For me diet is about consciousness. As consciousness increses, diet changes. 

When my consciousness increased, I was no longer craving junk + meat. 

Key is to eat consciously.

In my opinion, if individual started eating food more mindfully and consciously, he/she would not be able to eat 500g of fried meat, like most people do...

What is bad for environment is humans eating unconsciously. I don't think, things are as simple as just saying: 'Stop killing animals and problems solved'

Awareness alone is curative. 

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

the best way to know if pork is a low vibrational food is to kill it yourself, skin it yourself, cut it yourself, cook it yourself, and eat it yourself.

Then contemplate & self reflect. 

@JunkyJu You probably don't want to hear this but.

If an animal dies, the suffering it goes trough and the feeling that the animal feels when you took his life away, also the physical pain e.c.t. For the sake of experiment you can try to write on paper how would you feel if somebody would take your life, that resentment, rebellious feeling, complete victim mentality, the world is at fault, and the fear and suffering from physical torture, also the growing conditions e.c.t. just a basic question for you, do you want to feel angry, jelous, bitter or lustful for no obvious reason? Probably not, so all those emotions are stored in the pork, and will show if consumed regulary. Take what i said with grain of salt, don't make food your religion as stage green people do. But since you asked this question, i wanted to share my perspective, also killing and eating something killed just rubs me in the wrong way so i just personally avoid it, nothing personal. Since i stopped eating meat my spiritual practices just skyrocketed.

How to know a food is good for you is how u feel after 1-3hr after eating. If u feel good, food u eat was good if not. 

I eat two packs of lays two days back while travelling in train and i realiized my mind was creating lot of stories and couldnt be still after that. 

I realize food not only affect the body but also the mind.

Not everyday but i still eat meat,fish,eggs and i also have spiritual practice, maybe in future i will quit that i dont know if i quit i dont think it will be on moral ground.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

No one has asked the question of how negative emotions are stored within an animal? Are the good emotions of their life time not stored there too? 

I think a lot of the dislike on pork meat came from religious traditions "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_restrictions_on_the_consumption_of_pork" which I believe is inspired by lack of cleanliness of the time.

In my opinion, it's nonsense. If you cook pork meat, it's okay to eat.

My ancestry is mediterranean and we eat pork occasionally in our culture. I never felt any different than if I ate other kinds of meat.

31 minutes ago, SgtPepper said:

No one has asked the question of how negative emotions are stored within an animal? Are the good emotions of their life time not stored there too? 

never thought like that good question.

I think a lot of the dislike on pork meat came from religious traditions "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_restrictions_on_the_consumption_of_pork" which I believe is inspired by lack of cleanliness of the time

yes prophet muhammed warned his people never to eat pork.

In my opinion, it's nonsense. If you cook pork meat, it's okay to eat.

My ancestry is mediterranean and we eat pork occasionally in our culture. I never felt any different than if I ate other kinds of meat.

vegans want to know your location.

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi