JunkyJu

Is pork a low vibration food?

42 posts in this topic

Pork is the one meat I try to avoid since taking ayahuasca. It's the one meat that absolutely clashes with the medicine, and I feel better not eating it. I try to limit my meat intake regardless, but pork I don't touch. 

The rule of thumb with food is the more simple the better; the less work your body has to do to break it down and turn it into a human being. 

9e11c370b7e7470c012ef43bcda7da22b.jpg

You have to think of it this way, the more we indulge in physical reality as a means of "getting energy/getting life" the less room for spiritual energy to flow through. The more you stuff yourself in physicality the less you will know your true self, your eternal self, thus, less energy and connection to infinite intelligence/higher consciousness you will able to pick up.

Pork being a very 'dense' vibration will keep you more in the physical senses thus your perception is more limited by physicality. Raw Honey on the other hand, will keep you at the highest vibration possible in the flesh if you still want to consume some sort of nourishment or still have attachment to foodstuff, otherwise go breatharian if you are up for it.

2c

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E