Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nak Khid

Proper Non-Dualist speech

47 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

As long as we are living and breathing we are experiencing

That’s a distraction of avoidance.

To me it seems like you have a desire to understand at deeper levels. You will not regret going for the direct experience.

15 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

That’s a distraction of avoidance.

To me it seems like you have a desire to understand at deeper levels. You will not regret going for the direct experience.

We are in a constant state of experience. It is impossible to avoid.
There is no me or you but we keep avoiding that

Edited by Nak Khid

We read a story, invest in its world and characters, and yet never once believe that it's real life. You experience both, at the same time, each one bringing a different flavor to the experience. Each 'flavor' has its own independent values, and also can combine and complement each other, harmoniously. 

So you have a point about saying ' we ' and you can make it into a little running joke, because that's all it ever will be until we give up language and communicate telepathically. But who knows how long that will take ?‍♂️.  Go ahead, you can use the 'we' thing in your posts.. We'll all get it, if we do. If someone doesn't, that's an opportunity to show them how much God loves them, oops us. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

31 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

We are in a constant state of experience. It is impossible to avoid

That’s not what I’m referring to. 

My impression is that you desire deeper understanding. That will come through direct experience. These intellectual musings are distractions from something deeper. 

Or maybe I’m wrong. Just my impression about how you post.

He, she, I, you. Charlotte, Christopher, Selma, Sandra, Ali, Abdul. 

From becoming conscious that I am All and All is I, to becoming conscious that I am not you, and you are not me. 

From becoming conscious I am God, to becoming conscious of the Absolute Godhood of God, the very Being and Self of God - And realizing I am second. 

It all goes full circle. 

28 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

We are in a constant state of experience. It is impossible to avoid.

What we are referring to is mystical.  The you dissolves and you become actuality or pure experience.  You BECOME experience itself.

It's mystical and again can't be captured properly with words 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

What we are referring to is mystical.  The you dissolves and you become actuality or pure experience.  You BECOME experience itself.

It's mystical and again can't be captured properly with words 

There is no you,

so there is nothing to dissolve

9 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

There is no you,

This is something you heard and are regurgitating.  It's not something you are directly conscious of.

Try doing self inquiry and see what you truly believe you are, currently .

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

55 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

There is no you,

And btw, it exists, but it exists as illusion.   When it comes to form, illusion is all there is.  It IS reality (formed reality)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

47 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

This is something you heard and are regurgitating.  It's not something you are directly conscious of.

Try doing self inquiry and see what you truly believe you are, currently .

We are still stuck on straw men words. 

"Self" and "you"  are nonsensical terms so there is no point in doing an inquiry about them.

No need to do an exercise on a premise which we already agree is false

No need to mystify it and make it precious.

Proper Non-Dualist Speech, let's enjoy it !

Edited by Nak Khid

8 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

We are still stuck on straw men words. 

"Self" and "you"  are nonsensical terms so there is no point in doing an inquiry about them.

No need to do an exercise on a premise which we already agree is false

No need to mystify it and make it precious.

Proper Non-Dualist Speech, let's enjoy it !

Fine, enjoy it.  But you will be stuck here forever.   Also maybe illusion isn't the right word - maybe imagination is better.  Either way it's going to fly over your head until you do self inquiry / meditation / etc.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Fine, enjoy it.  But you will be stuck here forever. 

We are all in the same place, there is no me or you

Conscious Enquiry

WHO ARE WE?

nonsensical question:
Who Am I ?

THIS ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

What kind of devilry is that.

"We" is not an accurate pointer. Togetherness is not something that can be found in a direct experience, it's a construct of a mind that is rooted in duality. That's why masters use the term "I", it better cuts through the bullshit.

There are a lot of tangents on which contemplation of "who are we" can go wrong, rendering it completely pointless. In my opinion "who am I" question is more fool-proof.

But no-one forbids you from doing spirituality your way, just don't say bullshit about it being the only right way.

49 minutes ago, Girzo said:

What kind of devilry is that.

"We" is not an accurate pointer. Togetherness is not something that can be found in a direct experience, it's a construct of a mind that is rooted in duality. That's why masters use the term "I", it better cuts through the bullshit.

There are a lot of tangents on which contemplation of "who are we" can go wrong, rendering it completely pointless. In my opinion "who am I" question is more fool-proof.

But no-one forbids you from doing spirituality your way, just don't say bullshit about it being the only right way.

devilry is a fictional concept with Christian fear instigating connotation.  Who uses such a term in modern civilization?

Togetherness CAN be found by direct experience, obviously.  Let's not spread falsehood

"Masters" (of a certain type) only use the term "I" to demonstrate a lie . It's doesn't cut through the bullshit.  It is the bullshit. 
It is not fool-proof but fool-ish

"I"   is not nondualist  

It is Santa Claus and the Easter bunny and devils rolled into a fairy tail cigar

49 minutes ago, Girzo said:

just don't say bullshit about it being the only right way.

Being the only way wasn't mentioned.   Our way is Nondualism. Therefore false words of separation need to be acknowledged and not used in true statements
Not mixed into balls of confusion
Only used to clearly illustrate delusional concepts of duality, if one must indulge in descriptions of wrongness

It's hard to give up our old ways when steeping only half way in

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

WHO ARE WE?

On 12/20/2019 at 6:11 PM, Serotoninluv said:

During and soon after my first psychedelic trip, there was no “me” or “you”. Not in an intellectual way, in a direct experience way. I was left dumbfounded. I remember trying to write a trip report and using terms like “me” and “I” seemed misleading, it didn’t feel right. I remember trying to interact with others on the forum and was confused why those that seemed to know nonduality through direct experience were using personal pronouns. It was one of my initial questions to Leo. 

Edited by Nak Khid

@Nak Khid Man, I really hope one day you change. Now there's no talking with "we".

If you really want to be so close to Truth stop using pronouns at all and make every sentence impersonal. "The post was written.", "The soup was eaten".

2 minutes ago, Girzo said:

@Nak Khid .

If you really want to be so close to Truth stop using pronouns at all and make every sentence impersonal. "The post was written.", "The soup was eaten".

YES, NOW EVEN CLOSER,

THE SOUP HAS BEEN EATEN