JohnnyRocket

Leo’s Video This Sunday

35 posts in this topic

Alex said: Climate change is a hoax.

That is true, but why? People have such an incredible cognitive dissonance. Why do you think fracking is going on? Why the need for incredibly expensive, energy consuming and environmentally polluting extraction of tar sands and now even shale oil?! The answer is of course that global oil production has already peaked many years ago, but those in power can't tell the people that because that would cause havoc in the economy with skyrocketing oil and gas prices. Where do you think all the trillions of missing dollars and euros have gone to? It has gone to the oil industry of course as secret subsidies. Can you spell global d e s p e r a t i o n? Global cooling, eh excuse me, I mean global warming, no, I mean climate change, well, I mean man-made climate change, or to be politically correct human-made climate change, is just a convenient lie to occupy the minds of the masses and make them go along with reducing their carbon consumption.

Leo asked what is real. What is real and what is not real? I enjoy looking at fantastical claims on the internet. Recently I watched a YouTube video where the presenter claimed that North Korea doesn't exist. Lol. People tend to go to extremes in either direction, either they lock themselves further and further into the mainstream consensus view and if something isn't proved by Wikipedia they say it's woo woo. The other direction is the tendency of people to go further into ever more fantastical claims such as flat earth beliefs and blue bird people from outer space.

So what position to take? Few of us can actually travel to North Korea and verify for ourselves that it's a real country. My own take is that North Korea definitely exists as a land mass. On the other hand, could North Korea as a nation be a hoax? Maybe! That's why I enjoy looking at that kind of information on the web, because who knows.

19 minutes ago, Anderz said:

Recently I watched a YouTube video where the presenter claimed that North Korea doesn't exist.

what is the title?

4 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

what is the title?

Woo woo time! xD Here it is:

i always thought this was a finetuning instrument - but direct experience tells me it could also be a weapon.

718EcREX4BL._SY355_.jpg

@Leo Gura those videos are awesome but you're missing your santa hat :v

B99D028C-E7C2-40E5-95B9-23B9187BB21C.jpeg

Whatever happens..
The Truth will free my soul

8 hours ago, Commodent said:

I've seen you mention this time and again, usually in situations where it's not even relevant to the topic. But fine, I'll take the bait and discuss this thing you seem so eager to discuss.

What you say is obvious to everyone in here, I think. No one questions the fact that you have to interpret your experience somehow. So you seem to fail to capture what people are really getting at. I will try though, to explain as best as I can.

To me personally, who have spent the most of my life in my head, getting to the point where I can consistently cross-reference my concepts with direct experience has been a major breakthrough. It allows me to very efficiently strip away dogma, which by default is out of touch with reality. It allows me to share my insights in a relatable manner, because it's rooted in the human experience we all share. It allows me to put my ideas into action, through visualizing them and then executing them. (And if it can't be visualized, then it's tossed away). It allows me to share my ideas without fear that other people might reject them. Because even if my words might be wrong, I know that my experiences, that which I ground myself in, will never be wrong. They are what they are.

It's authentic, and authenticity is just that. Truth. Your very own truth.

That's a good explanation. Makes sense. 

I read hundreds and hundreds of self help-books. I am Chinese so I don't write very well (This is just for clarification).

Enlightenment is just an illusion. I don't seek enlightenment and the irony is I think I am a little enlightened.  It could be due to past traumas and many problems and some successes I experienced too. Who f care end of day? 

Edited by hyruga

@Leo Gura you mentioned kamma and samskaras a couple of times. Did you have any new insights into these concepts during your latest awakening experience?

john

I Don't inderstand why  The last Two videos  Ego-Collapse Awakening  & Miracle Awakening   in the Blog  Dont work  i You  have aploaded Them To Youtube servers  It will be better . put here The Links

@TheOne Try reloading your browser and/or computer.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 12/17/2019 at 6:30 PM, Leo Gura said:

Direct exp is prior to interpretation.

@Leo Gura

I'd like to suggest that it actually works both ways, when one's Default Paradigm is not one of "True/False," but of "Graceful/Less Graceful."  If, and when, one's Default Paradigm is "Grace," then all "direct experience" is one of Harmonious Relationship of Self As Dancing With Other.  In Dance, neither partner comes "prior" to the other partner.  Hierarchy might be less graceful than egalitarianism.

It appears to me as though you are privileging one thing over another, when you suggest than one thing can precede another.  I prefer the perspective that the NOW can be, generally speaking, experienced most authentically, as the place of greatest grace, not as a separate state, but as relationship itself.  In the full engagement of Nowness, nothing comes "before" anything else, because everything is present, including past and future, and there is no before or after, rather, there is an endless and beginningless dance of infinite beauty, love and empathy.

I absolutely subscribe, and adamantly so, to most, if not all, of your insights.  However, I might have reached an insight that you may eventually reach, which is that it is not merely that the "self" is both nothing and everything.  But also, furthermore, that nothing is in graceful Relationship to everything.  It is not only that God is Devil, self is God, as well as Devil, that everything, and it's opposite, coexist ~ but that another most enlightened experience is that of Grace is the Harmonious Relationship of opposites, to each other, as they dance, both gracefully and disgracefully, both in the Big Bang of Nowness.

It bears repetition, I believe, that almost all your insights are valid to me, but that you might reach a stage ~ and Everything is an ongoing stage, I hope that's obvious ~  But you just might reach a state (not in the future as future, but in the present future) where you experience self not just as other, not just as both everything and nothing, but when the most important insight is that it is their ongoing flow into and out of each other, that is the most gracefully gratifying locus.

As you say, the enlightened one radiates unconditional love.  And I'm suggesting that this unconditional love flows and interweaves with a ground of being, and/also, a groundlessness of being/non being, which manifests as pure and infinite empathy.  "Empathy" might be experienced as a more evolved or, loving, say, form of love, because it relates more tenderly, warmly, compassionately, as self loving one's neighbor as oneself (self as other), and both self/other as God.  God dancing harmoniously as Self, as Other, In The Eternal Now (where there is no beforeness, nor afterness).

Just a suggestion.  If it doesn't feel graceful, harmonious, respectful, honoring, then I wouldn't necessarily adopt it.  But it just might be a mustard seed, to flourish at some stage yet to manifest in this Eternal Now, yet manifesting in this Now.

BTW, I too, experienced culture shock, having arrived in the US, at age 7, from a third world country.  I believe our thorough, global, cultural, intellectual and spiritual  "reset," has quite a bit to do with this culture shock, as well as our atheistic, science oriented parents (my mother was a Jewish intellectual, my father a university professor, also a rageaholic).  We have other similarities that would culturally predispose us to intense inner/outer inquiry for its own sake, and a love of the "mindfuck," as you aptly put it.

But I'd like to suggest that a more authentic way of "returning to source of being" involves a deep serenity predicated not on the violence of stark images, like "false self," and "self deception," but rather, a more empathic perspective, employing such words as, "gentler self regard," and more compassionate and recognizable sharing of authenticity (vs "lies").

Particularly as Relationship.  Not as syllogism, which IS a useful sounding board, dialectical moment in the dance, but as interconnectedness, "interweaving" (an etymological root word of) Tantra, if you will.  BTW, did you know that Hegel, the father of idealistic dialectics, and the so called, "philosopher par excellence,"  may have studied Hindu - Tantric, scripture?  We both know he was a pantheist (although he is "said" to have denied it, as a practicing Christian, in his later years.  But I think he gracefully weaved his pantheism in with his Christianity).  And, of course, I am here suggesting a "more integrated" pantheism that replaces the compartmentalization of "before/after," "true/false" with the harmonious interdependence of "true becomes false and false becomes true, in the full and all present engagement of graceful and infinite empathy."

Something like that, anyway..

I hope you look upon this with indulgent sympathy, if at all, rather than brusque dismissal, if you would be so kind?  Either of which, I grant you, might or might not seem appropriate, given the vicissitude of context..

:)

Edited by skywords

Slightly off topic, but I didn't think it was necessary to start a new thread for this. Regarding mixing races in Leo's blog, I think there will always be some "pure" black people having children with each other and the same for white people and all races. So even though the vast majority will be a blend of all kinds of races the original races will remain. It's like colored pixels on a computer screen. To be able to make nice pictures there needs to be the potential for all the spectrum of colors both pure and blended. So we humans can continue to procreate in every way we want and it will satisfy both the wish to preserve races and the blend of a lot of races. And of course this is only for third density (see the Law of One). In later stages of fourth density we will be able to shapeshift into any human form we want to. Sounds like woo woo, I know, but I actually believe that!

Edited by Anderz

Leo said in his latest video that consciousness is the impossible thing which actually is: existence. I have looked into this extensively lately and according to my intellectual (not experiential) understanding that's actually correct. Consciousness is connected to infinity, which is impossible! Don't think so? Then tell me what the last decimal of Pi = 3,14159265... is.