Identity

Are you all in on life?

13 posts in this topic

Have you made the fundamental commitment yet to give life your all?

To put your full heart and soul into your life?

To go all out even if it does not go your way?

873E7486-05B6-40F3-AE7E-513547F2DF23.jpeg

I am. Just added this badboy to my dream board. No going back, I am riding this bitch until the wheels fall off.

Realizeyourgrowth.com

12 hours ago, Identity said:

@Identity

I am. Just added this badboy to my dream board. No going back, I am riding this bitch until the wheels fall off.

Question:

What if calling life a "bitch" suggests that one ISN'T TRULY committed to her?

What if being really committed to life, "all in," can best be described in tender  terms?

Terms like "grace, love, warmth, gentleness"?

What if harsher tones actually were suggestive of distraction, only being half hearted, being in fear and preoccupation, trepidation, hesitation and confusion?

Just askin, just askin.  Only YOU know the accurate answer.  Just inviting contemplation, is all.

Just representing my own experience of words  and just how important they are to both reflect and mold my actual intentions.

That's all..

solid stuff. but i fell into the trap of just writing this stuff down and making dream board instead of truly committing with my being. like writing stuff down and making dream boards was enough. but these dream boards and words, are only tools to help you get you to where you want to go. just a caution 

Edited by d0ornokey

Well, define 'All in on life'?

so if let's say I love football, I go all in on watching football, discussing football, gambling even though I am not a football player or staff? LOL

Im digging it! Also I like the beautiful drawing, you definitely got skill!

Whats with the graph on the bottom, mind to share how it works?

@Sahil Pandit Thank you brother!

@d0ornokey Yup, thats where the habits and tracking stuff at the bottom comes into play.

@skywords Tbh, when I first read your comment it annoyed me a bit. Now that I have read it a couple of times I see what you are pointing at, thank you ??

@Bill W Thanks Bill ❤️

@hyruga I guess the meaning of being all in on life evolves as we evolve. Ultimately it leads to spirituality. It might start off with going all in on your football game. For me its linked to an insight I had during a trip, thats hard to describe. Putting all of your heart into it comes closest.

@Ero Thank you, good luck on your journey as well!

@modmyth Cool, hit me up if you want some help with that ?

@universe That means a lot. Actually hardly did any drawing before this, and never saw myself as “the creative type”, now I love it ?

Im tracking two things. One is the activities I do on a daily basis. When I do the habits that are shown, I give points. I keep this daily in my agenda, which looks as follows:image.jpg

Somewhat chaotic, but works for me ?

The other is the inflow and outflow of money and its sources. Thats actually something Im starting in 2020.

Realizeyourgrowth.com