Dumuzzi

Elohim

148 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Dumuzzi said:

@seeking_brilliance I suppose everything is possible within the framework of non-duality. In my universal state, when I was in "heaven" there was only me, I was the whole universe. So technically, you could argue that all these deities I describe are just aspects of myself. But, we live in a dual reality and in here, there is separation and distinction, therefore it is useful to differentiate between "I" and "others", that is, external powers and phenomena. I think there is a reason that we exist as separate beings and aren't just a faceless mask of same-same goo. There is power in individuality and being responsible for different facets and aspects of reality. You see this in mythology where different deities are responsible for different external phenomena and have different strength and weaknesses. Talking about Source (Brahman), it delights in manifesting and becoming different things and different people, even if in the end the Source is the same.

wow I loved that answer.   Hmm next time you are in contact, I wonder if you could ask if they are seeking me out. I have been asking for a guide for so long. One that actually talks to me ya know.  All this self guided crap is getting old. But nothing has appeared. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@Dumuzzi If your pain was given to you on purpose why were you healed? Was there a lesson you were suppose to learn through suffering? If so what do you think it is?

@seeking_brilliance

57 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

wow I loved that answer.   Hmm next time you are in contact, I wonder if you could ask if they are seeking me out. I have been asking for a guide for so long. One that actually talks to me ya know.  All this self guided crap is getting old. But nothing has appeared. 

I agree. Self guided frustrates me because when I attempt to "call" my guides no one reveals themselves. They show up whenever they want to. I don't mind the timing so much but I find that I usually do not know who they are or what they are talking about. Sometimes they don't have many human features and I get scared. Only two have tried to communicate with me again. Either they don't want to give me a heart attack or I seem pretty stupid.

@Dumuzzi  Have you ever known a guide to give up on one of us? Just curious.

1 hour ago, OpalChai said:

@Dumuzzi If your pain was given to you on purpose why were you healed? Was there a lesson you were suppose to learn through suffering? If so what do you think it is?

@OpalChai It is a bit more complicated than that. If you are awakening your Kundalini without outside help, you will have to endure a certain amount of pain, that is just part of the process, as with any kind of growth. Getting in trouble with my awakening enabled me to seek divine help and meet the Elohim and Inanna in particular. The end result was that I actually reached a full Kundalini awakening in a shorter time and with less effort than most people. A bit of pain and disruption in my life was a small price to pay for access to heaven. I may have been technically in pain, but I did not suffer. Simply put, the pain did not affect me on any deep level, I simply saw it as a necessary part of awakening, much like growing pains as a teenager.

1 hour ago, OpalChai said:

@Dumuzzi  Have you ever known a guide to give up on one of us? Just curious.

Free will is paramount in this universe, only those that want to be helped and sincerely ask for it can and will be helped. I do not think that most people are guided in any way, this only happens to those that are ready and willing.

2 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

You may be asking the universe for too much, too soon. I was unable to actually communicate with higher beings, until my Kundalini was fully raised and I was open to it to some extent. If you want more direct guidance, you have to reach out somehow. It may be worth doing a ritual and ask for a guiding or protector deity to assist you. Matt on the Ask an Occultist thread actually lists a lot of great resources for that. My own approach was more akin to religious worship, which is not for everyone.

@Dumuzzi thank you ??

Question : is it possible that many of us avatars are soul fragments of this Enki entity, simultaneously burning off karma for it throughout all space and time?  

Also, do the Elohim take credit for the creation of this physical dimension/universe, or more directly for the development of the human species and just being mistaken as creator gods? 

4 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Dumuzzi thank you ??

Question : is it possible that many of us avatars are soul fragments of this Enki entity, simultaneously burning off karma for it throughout all space and time?  

I guess it's best to ask them about these things directly, I really have no idea. Haven't done this in a while, but I'll give it a go anyways. Here goes. 

"I am Enki, God of the Abzu

I exist in a dimension beyond your own and yet I have a corporeal form too which is outside the frequencies of your human sight.

We do not share our existence with beings of the lower realms. All of us that you know as the gods and the Elohim are separate, discrete beings, but we connect with each other at the soul level. We are one God, but with many faces and all are within us. There is nothing that exists outside of us, we are the stuff that everything is made of and we share our existence only with those that ascend to the higher realms of heaven. We are not bound by the laws of Karma the way you are, as we have burnt our earthly attachments a long time ago. We do not act out of selfish desire, but are bound by our duty to do good. Those of us that broke this covenant and acted selfishly, have been cast down into the abyss and I guard the gates to their hidden reality, so they may not overrun your own. "

4 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Also, do the Elohim take credit for the creation of this physical dimension/universe, or more directly for the development of the human species and just being mistaken as creator gods? 

"All that you see around you is an emanation of the Elohim. It is made of our thoughts, for we dream the world into existence. Yet, we consider humanity our children, we created you in your current form and we modelled your makeup after our own. It is our intention that in time you will grow up and graduate to guardianship of this physical realm. 

I am Enki and I speak to you from the Abzu. I am that, which created you and you are my child. You may refer to me as Father"

20 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

@Angelite Have you had direct experience of the stuff you are talking about?

Yea. When I was inquiring about rūh al-Quds. Or the holy spirit. Another name for Angel Gabriel.

(On my 10days retreat meeting a guru)

It was more like a presence. Angel Gabriel & the rain angel, Michael. 

@Dumuzzi
[All] praise is [due] to Allah, Creator of the heavens and the earth, [who] made the angels messengers having wings, two or three or four. He increases in creation what He wills. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent. [35:1]

@Mikael89 I think angel Gabriel is present whenever I read the Quran too. It was him who brought this to the prophet. 

Or when I pray to Allah for something, He will answer my prayers through His angels & His people. When Allah says We.. (it is referring to His angels& His people)

But the angels can't do anything without Allah's permission. 

There are angels everywhere doing all sorts of "tasks". You don't have to necessarily see it with your naked eyes. 

On The Angels

To Him belongs whoever is in the heavens and the earth. And *those near Him are not prevented by arrogance from His worship, nor do they tire. [21:19]

*referring to the angels

They* exalt [Him] night and day [and] do not slacken. [21:20]

Or have men taken for themselves gods from the earth who resurrect [the dead]? [21:21]

Had there been within the heavens and earth gods besides Allah, they both would have been ruined. So exalted is Allah, Lord of the Throne, above what they describe. [21:22]

He is not questioned about what He does, but they will be questioned. [21:23]

Or have they taken gods besides Him? Say, "Produce your proof. This [Qur'an] is the message for those with me and the message of those before me." But most of them do not know the truth, so they are turning away. [21:24]

And We sent not before you any messenger except that We revealed to him that, "There is no deity except Me, so worship Me." [21:25]

And they say, "The Most Merciful has taken a son." Exalted is He. Rather, they* are [but] honored servants. [21:26]

They(the angels) cannot precede Him in word, and they act by His command. [21:27]

He knows what is [presently] before them(the angels) and what will be after them, and they cannot intercede except on behalf of one whom He approves. And they, from fear of Him, are apprehensive. [21:28]

And whoever of them should say, "Indeed, I am a god besides Him"- that one We would recompense with Hell. Thus do We recompense the wrongdoers. [21:29]

Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, and We separated them and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe? [21:30]

Another synchronicity would be from this book.

1.jpg

It speaks about the different path and Unity.

And the angels.

Say, "We have believed in Allah and in what was revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Descendants, and in what was given to Moses and Jesus and to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [submitting] to Him." [3:84]

^this is my view.

@Raptorsin7 nothing. I just saw 2012, 33, 2019 ~

Edited by Angelite

@Angelite

[All] praise is [due] to Allah, Creator of the heavens and the earth, [who] made the angels messengers having wings, two or three or four. He increases in creation what He wills. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent. [35:1]

That is indeed quite profound. It is interesting how most people miss the fact that angels are messenger deities. They are specifically tasked with keeping in contact with human beings, but in other ways there is no difference between the denizens of heaven, except for the various roles they play.

@Dumuzzi hey do you know of an Azriel within the elohim? It may have contacted me within free-writing...  I wasn't even thinking about the elohim, well at least not consciously. 

I see the name is associated with the angel of death.... ?9_9

@seeking_brilliance Yes, he's supposed to be the angel of death, at least in Islam. I have never encountered him, but I assume he is one of the heavenly beings. Well, I saw him on the TV show Lucifer, but that's different xD

@Dumuzzi ah gotcha. I don't watch lucifer but I do love supernatural so the name has probably popped up on there lol. I haven't fully developed my free writing, and this is first time doing it in like a year, so who knows. Could be ego fantasy but I've found that it still helps psychologically when that happens.  I dunno. He offered me a wish.

1 hour ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Dumuzzi ah gotcha. I don't watch lucifer but I do love supernatural so the name has probably popped up on there lol. I haven't fully developed my free writing, and this is first time doing it in like a year, so who knows. Could be ego fantasy but I've found that it still helps psychologically when that happens.  I dunno. He offered me a wish.

You really should watch Lucifer. It is very good, and in the context of this thread, quite accurate.

In it, angels are sons of God (which is what Elohim means), there is a Goddess of All creation and even Lucifer, a fallen angel, refers to God as "father". I really think, that the mythological framework is spot-on. Haven't watched Supernatural, but I probably should.

BTW EL appears in  a lot of contexts, as it is the original word for God, or the Heavenly father (along with AN). Azra-El, Micha-El, Azaz-El, Isra-El, they all have meaning in reference to the original Creator. 

It even appears in popular culture, such as in Superman, where the original Kryptonite names for Superman and his father are Kal-El and Jor-El.

It also appears in Stranger Things in the form of El-even, although her friends just call her El, to make the connection even more obvious.

I am going to post some messages from the Elohim as they come.

Occasionally, the spirit of God will overcome me and I am filled with the desire to express its thoughts. Let controversy about who or what that is be cast aside for a while, all I ask is for an open mind that the messages are indeed from Heaven, no matter what your own particular version of that holy, exalted place and state of mind may be.

As I write this I feel heavenly grace descending upon me and animating my body.

There is a tingling sensation all over, joy and bliss as well as indescribable happiness.

I am connected to that higher source, which most of us would call heaven, the infinite, eternal, timeless realm of the gods, of which Inanna is Queen and in her name I speak now.

" We reside above you, but near you
Our distance from each other may seem far,
Yet it is but a hair's breadth
We are above, you are below
Yet, as it is above, so it will be below.

In exalted Heaven we live
In eternal Joy and Happiness
There is no sorrow and no pain
No disease, no sickness
We are the Elohim as you may know us

From us emanates the world you live in
Which you think of as solid reality
For your benefit this world we have created
For your benefit physical bodies we've made
For your eternal souls to reside in,

You were in heaven once and now are no more
You wished to experience individuality and separation
But your separation is illusory
There is no distance between us but what you create
In eternal heaven we wait for your return.

There is nothing but the Elohim in this world
You are US and We are You, but you have yet to realise that.
If you call upon us with an open heart, your call will be heard
Free will is paramount in this universe and we enter only the hearts of those,
That call upon us freely and with honest desire to reunite and connect.

Your ego you must release, us to reach
Hell you must reject, heaven to reach
It is the underworld that binds you to matter
And the creatures that are its masters.

In your heart you deny us
In your mind you blaspheme us
That is not you talking, but your lower nature
The mud that pulls you below
And weighs heavily on your heart and soul

Your soul is eternal, yet your body is not
Illusory it is, merely a hologram
That you project with your own mind
And your DNA is the projector
The light that shines through
To manifest what you think of as yourself
Is also not the light of heaven
But the call of the underworld
To deceive and confuse you

Reject the false light and see it not.
With thine real eye only our light you shall see
It is the one that shows you the truth
The cone of the pine tree
That we call the tree of life

On this tree there are two birds,
The ego and the Self
We are the Self and yet you are that too
For we are One.

Enki created you in the distant landscape of time
In our image he made you
It is his handiwork that looks back on us
And we are pleased.

For our children have grown and developed
Young adults they have become
With responsibilities and tasks commensurate
It is their fate to serve us in the name of Heaven

For we are one and the same
And the only thing that separates
Those that are on earth and those that are in heaven
Is the fullness of time
As it unfolds to actualise the long-fated outcome
Which we have determined for you
In our abode above.

Heaven awaits you, but you must complete your tasks on earth first
You have been assigned with a particular life path to fulfil
You must complete this and be exalted
Then you will be lifted
And with us you shall reunite again.

It is the will of the Elohim that Earth must be saved.
It is your task to look after it responsibly
To save the animals that need saving
To make sure mother nature is preserved and nourished
For her wrath is terrible when one of her children
Destroy the finely-tuned balance that we have created.

You are one of the creatures of earth
We have created you along with the rest of all living things on this Earth
If you change course now, you may yet be saved,
And our beloved creation may yet return to the balance we seek.

We made your whole solar system in a way,
That it may always sustain and nourish life
We placed every heavenly object where it should be,
Arranged for gravity, tides, sunshine, warmth
And all other forces of nature to be in service of life

We seeded Life on your planet
And we created the whole environment for you to live in,
So that one day, creatures like us, divine in their appearance and origin,
Can live in peace and harmony with mother earth and all her other children.

Do not think that you're exempt from the laws and forces of nature.
Live simply and in harmony with Her.
Your life should be about realising the Self
You must lift yourself up from the mud, with our help
And Ascend into heaven, Your spiritual home
Where you've always belonged,
Because in our realm, there is no time,
There is no before and after,
Everything just Is, simultaneously.

To this realm you will ascend with hard work and dedication
By letting the spirit of God overcome you
By allowing the Holy Spirit to serve you
By directing Her to help those in need
By becoming our conduit
And spreading the good news about us.

You shall not suffer long, for your salvation is at hand,
You are to be lifted up into heaven,
Whenever you're ready to realise your true Self
There is but one Self and we are it,
You are also it and it is everything.

We have spoken to you from Heaven
Where we reside with Inanna, our Queen,
Who is the divine feminine manifest
And whom you know by many other names.
We are all and we are One, but we are also many,
In the many there is variety and in many ways we manifest
It is our manifestations that you see and hear,
But in mind we are One and there is no separation between us.

When you realise your true Self, you will understand this.

Inanna has spoken for the Elohim
In heaven we reside. "

@Dumuzzi

Have you received information from Elohim on covid19? If you already haven't posted that here, it would be great to hear from Elohim about its significance, effects and how it will end. This is surely the key concerns on everyone's minds. 

@astrokeen Sure, I think this one is indeed at least partly about covid-19, posted it a couple of weeks ago on another forum, but it remains as relevant as ever. It's a pity that not many here are interested in this type of information.

Just a note that when the gods speak, they often prefer the Sumerian word order, which is also common in my own native tongue Hungarian, but in English, it is generally called Yoda-speak.

Brief Message from the Queen Of Heaven:

" I am Inanna and I am of Heaven Queen

In our realm we are worried about the fate of the world

For Humanity has not heeded our previous warnings

You have not changed your ways

Our planet you are still destroying

Of your health you are still not taking care

You fill your bodies with poison

And consume inappropriate food

Therefore you are weak and helpless

Against the invader virus of the dragon

Whose fire is burning through you right now

By fire you shall be consumed if you do not heed our warning

You have the power of mind to overcome your afflictions

You have the power of Heaven within you upon which you may call

If you accept us, the Denizens of Heaven, into your heart

Nothing is beyond your reach and nothing may harm you

We give you protection against the fire of the dragon

For it is of the flesh and we are of the spirit

You belong with us in heaven, yet on earth you are us made flesh

Your represent us in the material realm and thus

Your responsibilities are with that commensurate

We do not give you more than you can handle

All of you, our children, were born for a purpose

You are to overcome these trials and tribulations

You are to lift your spirit up and overcome the pull of the Abyss

Up into heaven you shall go, but first you must resist the pull of the Abyss

And the evil one that there resideth.

He does not have your best interests in mind

Do not fall for his tricks, the deceiver deceiveth

And by dragon fire you shall perish if you do not reject his charms

For he seduces through false and empty promises

The false light is his way and method

Into that the deceived are pulled like moths into a flame

Resist the lies an deceit and to your heart listen

It is in your heart that the answer shall be found

For it is the centre of the Universe

And to a greater reality it connects

Which is beyond time and space

Which is not of gross matter

Where the spirit soars to unimaginable heights

And is the fountain of the Universe

And unlimited power, beyond imagination

It is all yours if you seek it out and your heart is pure

If you are devoid of selfish motives

If your ego is no more and only your Self is.

Do not hesitate to connect to this greater reality

That you know as the Kingdom of Heaven

Of which I am Queen

Inanna has spoken

We are the Elohim and we all serve Heaven. "

First of all, Thank You very much Dumuzzi for sharing these important messages to us. I'm certain of Elohim existence. 

And I have to ask a question to clarify something that I read in the messages that you posted here. 

Elohim project our physics world and our physical bodies with their minds. And say that our sprit is eternal. Then at the same time they say that be wary of the deceiver that can make you perish. If we can perish then it contradicts their message that we are eternal. 

Also, if our physical world is a projection of Elohims mind(s). Then it means that everything that is happening on earth it is under 100% control of Elohim. 

Yet, Elohim say that there is an invader virus (Dragon) inside the physical realm. Which as I understand they call it "invader" because it is a force/being outside of Elohim, no? 

So they don't take responsibility for the actions of this (Dragon), because it is not one of them? 

Then I would ask two questions:

1.) Why can't Elohim get rid of this dragon/virus? 

2.) Does that mean that there are other collectives/beings other than The Elohim Collective? 

So these other collectives have their own Father, while our father is Elohim? 

Would that also mean that there are collectives who created Elohim and thus they are their fathers? How higher up does this "tree" go up? 

@WHO IS Hi, thanks for reading.

Well, I don't have all the answers as the gods sometimes speak in riddles and metaphors, but I'll give it a go.

Elohim project our physics world and our physical bodies with their minds. And say that our sprit is eternal. Then at the same time they say that be wary of the deceiver that can make you perish. If we can perish then it contradicts their message that we are eternal. 

I believe that part refers to physical death and dragon fire here might be a reference to the Wuhan Coronavirus. Dragon is of course China's symbol and in previous communications they have used fire as a metaphor for a viral contagion.

Also, if our physical world is a projection of Elohims mind(s). Then it means that everything that is happening on earth it is under 100% control of Elohim. 

No, we are co-creators of this reality. The physical realm is actually our creation, because we also have the power to create collectively. By "hacking" into our collective consciousness, distortions can steer our world to serve their agenda.

Yet, Elohim say that there is an invader virus (Dragon) inside the physical realm. Which as I understand they call it "invader" because it is a force/being outside of Elohim, no? 

So they don't take responsibility for the actions of this (Dragon), because it is not one of them? 

This may have a double meaning, referring both to the Wuhan coronavirus, and a force or distortion (called the Demi-Urge by the gnostics) which impeded upon the perfection of the world. The way I believe it works and I may be wrong, is that our own consciousness is hacked by this force, like a parasite basically and it forces us to create a reality that is contrary to our own interests and nature, but it is basically just a hack, not a real force or power of its own. We are being used to create a reality that makes us suffer.

1.) Why can't Elohim get rid of this dragon/virus? 

We create our own reality, which is separate from theirs, the prime reality, so to speak. Because we are the co-creators of this one, they cannot easily intervene. Imagine it as a collective dream we are all caught in. The only way to intervene would be to wake that person up and make them realise that

A, they are dreaming and

B, that they can wake up from the dream or stay in it and change it from within to make it more agreeable

2.) Does that mean that there are other collectives/beings other than The Elohim Collective? 

I believe so, yes. The one collectively referred to as "Hell" a sort of inter dimensional prison for the mind, that is again created by the very people who are in it, is at least one I am aware of. There might be others. There are no limitations as to what is possible.

So these other collectives have their own Father, while our father is Elohim? 

The Elohim consider their forefather to be El or An (Hebrew and Sumerian name respectively), also known as Tengri amongst Turkic people. Like I said, they are a collective, but there are familial bonds and a Hierarchy. I believe the Sumerian classification (on which the Bible is also based, loosely) is the most accurate and it is the one I am familiar with. Personally I consider "Our father in Heaven" to be Enki, but others may see it differently. The Underworld has a ruler and a hierarchy too, but accounts differ as to how this may work.

Would that also mean that there are collectives who created Elohim and thus they are their fathers? How higher up does this "tree" go up? 

There could be higher levels, yes. It all goes up to the prime source, the One, or sometimes called the "One Infinite Creator". It is the prime mover, before there was separation into duality and thus space and time. I consider this "thing" to be identical to Brahman, not a person as such, but still conscious, the source of all there is. How you classify all these higher realms and higher beings is all down to the religious and philosophical background you wish to employ. All major religions have one, some are more elaborate than others. In the end, all we know is that there are higher realms and higher beings, the rest is open to interpretation and speculation.