Dumuzzi

Elohim

148 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Member said:

Then why do you think these are higher dimensional entities and you're just a 3D creature going on a trip? Maybe they're trying to drag you to these higher realms "right here, right now" not in the afterlife.

You must manifest a 3D-body to exist in this realm. They also need an avatar to exist here, otherwise they can only influence things in subtle ways, from the background. That is because their realm is entirely made up of higher-dimensional light energy, whereas ours is of gross matter, a lot denser and constrained. Our bodies are basically like prisons, from which they are eager to free us, but ultimately only Moksha, or Liberation can give us eternal freedom. Otherwise, when we die, we just manifest another body to keep ourselves trapped in yet another 3D-Existence.

9 minutes ago, Dumuzzi said:

You must manifest a 3D-body to exist in this realm. They also need an avatar to exist here, otherwise they can only influence things in subtle ways, from the background. That is because their realm is entirely made up of higher-dimensional light energy, whereas ours is of gross matter, a lot denser and constrained. Our bodies are basically like prisons, from which they are eager to free us, but ultimately only Moksha, or Liberation can give us eternal freedom. Otherwise, when we die, we just manifest another body to keep ourselves trapped in yet another 3D-Existence.

Ours is made of gross matter because the mind cannot transcend the idea that we're humans living in a 3D world. We're slaves as long as we allow these mind limitations to control our lives, so from my perspective the mind is a trap and a prison. To me there's no afterlife other than this.

8 minutes ago, Member said:

Ours is made of gross matter because the mind cannot transcend the idea that we're humans living in a 3D world. We're slaves as long as we allow these mind limitations to control our lives, so from my perspective the mind is a trap and a prison. To me there's no afterlife other than this.

Gospel of Thomas saying 3 : Jesus said, "It will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying 'Here it is' or 'There it is. ' Rather, the Kingdom of the Father is spread out upon the earth, and men do not see it."

It is "now", it is "here", it was it is and it will be. We just believe that we are mere homo-sapiens and what we believe is. 

Edited by WHO IS

@Member Sorry, but I can't really make sense of that.

Have you ever been outside your body?

Returning to it after an NDE/OBE experience is like being locked into a prison. You are literally bottled into a tight and constrained space and you feel like you are being suffocated. It is very unpleasant. Exiting on the other hand and existing as spirit is liberating. It feels like you are a bird that has been let out of its cage, you can finally fly and soar again.

To me, being outside your body, you exist in mind only, there is no body to constrain you, which seems to be the opposite of what you are saying.

1 hour ago, Dumuzzi said:

@Member Sorry, but I can't really make sense of that.

Have you ever been outside your body?

Returning to it after an NDE/OBE experience is like being locked into a prison. You are literally bottled into a tight and constrained space and you feel like you are being suffocated. It is very unpleasant. Exiting on the other hand and existing as spirit is liberating. It feels like you are a bird that has been let out of its cage, you can finally fly and soar again.

To me, being outside your body, you exist in mind only, there is no body to constrain you, which seems to be the opposite of what you are saying.

Nope, I don't know what that means but saying that there's an essence distinct from the body sounds like dualism. I've had ego death and it was one of the most profound things that have ever happened to me. From my pov, death is a state of mind and not a real thing but those who believe in it will most likely die when the moment comes.

And how do you explain experiencing this while still being alive if you think that you are trapped inside the body? Don't you think that's actually a mind trick? As Leo said, reality is indeed a hallucination... you see yourself above your body and think that it's only a shell. Maybe you are able to transcend this here on earth, don't hope it will happen after a multitude of deaths and rebirths.

Edited by Member

2 hours ago, Member said:

Nope, I don't know what that means but saying that there's an essence distinct from the body sounds like dualism. I've had ego death and it was one of the most profound things that have ever happened to me. From my pov, death is a state of mind and not a real thing but those who believe in it will most likely die when the moment comes.

And how do you explain experiencing this while still being alive if you think that you are trapped inside the body? Don't you think that's actually a mind trick? As Leo said, reality is indeed a hallucination... you see yourself above your body and think that it's only a shell. What if you are really able to transcend that here on earth? You don't have to hope for that after billions of life of death and rebirth.

Death is an event, not a state of mind. Life is a state of mind, as is the afterlife.

I don't try to create complicated philosophical constructs, I simply go by what I have personally experienced in actuality. When you go into a universal state upon illumination, the material world and the body falls away. All that really exists is consciousness and the Self.

The mind is a creation of the subtle body, it is in a large part material. Consciousness, or Spirit on the other hand transcends all that. Matter may be an illusion, but that doesn't mean it isn't real, the way we experience it. I like to compare it to a giant holodeck, with the safety protocols switched off. It may be a Holographic Matrix generated by a supercomputer, but our subjective experience of it is entirely real.

Edited by Dumuzzi

4 hours ago, Dumuzzi said:

important disctinction here, because although my Kundalini has risen to the top, it is not yet lodged in the Crown chakra. I can raise it with some effort and keep it there for a while, but then it descends again, usually after an hour. Full enlightenment would be the ability to keep the Kundalini lodged in the crown permanently,

Thank you for this clarification, @Dumuzzi

It would be illuminating if you could ask for and channel advice on effective meditation technique/s to activate the kundalini. There are so many techniques around, and it would be a blessing to have channelled advice.

@astrokeen I asked just now and this is the reply I received:

Dear Goddess,

How does one activate the Kundalini? What effective methods can lead to its arousal and eventual full rise, without the problematic side-effects that accompany many commonly used methods? In other words, how do we encourage Shakti to rise on her own, without forcing her against her will?

„ I am Inanna, In Heaven Queen,

The Kundalini is the serpent that rises to heaven

Wrapped around the tree of life

It is the fire of Shakti that takes you there

Which you also call the Holy Spirit

I am that fire which in you erupts

As you kindle it with concentration, breathing and worship

If you concentrate on my image, the fire will rise in you

For I am also within, not just without

Shakti can be raised through many means

But the best, truly the best

Is concentrating on an image of the Divine.

Create me above your head

See me dance with Shiva

In an eternal cosmic dance

Hear the music playing and

Enjoy the flow of our ecstasy

As we make love.

In Heaven we reside,

Realm of the gods,

From which Nectar downward flows

And divine wisdom too,

Your breathing Shakti will regulate

Allow her to take control

And surrender to divine will

Allow Heaven to descend upon you

May the Holy Spirit lift you up

Where you belong

Where you once were and will be again

Up to heaven you shall go

If the fire of Shakti you, in yourself cultivate

Upon illumination the gifts of Heaven you shall receive,

I, the Goddess of all creation will pass on my blessings to you

Up you shall be lifted into the highest realm

And in Heaven you shall dwell with me

Until the end of creation is preordained

When we all return to the premordial

To rest and sleep like Sweet Brahma

Until a new cycle starts again.

I am Inanna

And I spoke as the Goddess of all Creation

For I am in Heaven Queen.

And I am also the Elohim

For we are all of One Mind

The Denizens of Heaven

And us you shall join in due course

For nobody will be left in the wilderness for long

The time of tribulation is upon us

You will be judged based on your accumulated Karma

And only the pure in heart will be uplifted

Straight to heaven

The rest must relearn their lessons

Until they are satisfied. „

For the most part, Elohim in the bible is a 'royal we' for the creator God Yahweh. The Bible tells us not to worship any other gods than Him. It is also mentioned that worshipping the queen of heaven provokes Him to anger.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_of_Heaven_(antiquity)#Hebrew_Bible_references

Playing around with kundalini/yoga/meditation is dangerous and will open you up to demonic influence:

If you want to speak to God instead of demons masquerading as gods, turn to no-one other than Jesus Christ.

John 3:16  For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 14:6  Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

@Trinitarian Well, that's just discrimination :P

I think we all have the right to respect and work with whatever deity we might like even if thousands of years ago some Rabbis may have disapproved of it. And thanks for pointing out that the Queen of Heaven appears in the Bible, although in much diminished form. She is the Dove Goddess Ishtar and Astarte, that became the Shekinah and the Holy Spirit, the Goddess of Wisdom, Sophia and to some extent even Mary, Mother of God.

But, to find the origins of the Goddess of the Bible, you have to go back all the way to Inanna, who was the origin of it all, thousands of years before the Bible was written. It is a great pity that the misogynist patriarchs of ancient Judea saw it fit to delete Goddess-worship from ancient Jewish religion, but they weren't entirely successful, her cult still survives especially in Kaballah, and Jesus healed with the Holy Spirit or Shakti, which is Her Power.

As for Yahweh, he is one of the sons of El, but not the only one, which is why Elohim is plural. That he is a Jealous God and apparently doesn't want people worshipping any of his brethren, doesn't paint him in a particularly flattering light, but I suspect that little episode was entirely made up by his priesthood to establish an exclusive hold on power at the expense of other priests, who may have worshipped some of the other Elohim.

Are you now going to poop on Hindu / Buddhist threads claiming that all their deities are demons, because that is basically what you're saying here? I personally think your approach is shameful and disrespectful. You don't have to agree with other people's spiritual and religious beliefs, but you can at least respect them.

Edited by Dumuzzi

On 6/11/2020 at 1:27 PM, Dumuzzi said:

Death is an event, not a state of mind. Life is a state of mind, as is the afterlife.

Why do you say that death is an event? Life and death both happen inside your mind, there's no distinction between them. Your body is not any different than the objective reality that appears to be outside of you. That's dualism.

14 hours ago, Dumuzzi said:

@Trinitarian Well, that's just discrimination :P

I think we all have the right to respect and work with whatever deity we might like even if thousands of years ago some Rabbis may have disapproved of it. And thanks for pointing out that the Queen of Heaven appears in the Bible, although in much diminished form. She is the Dove Goddess Ishtar and Astarte, that became the Shekinah and the Holy Spirit, the Goddess of Wisdom, Sophia and to some extent even Mary, Mother of God.

But, to find the origins of the Goddess of the Bible, you have to go back all the way to Inanna, who was the origin of it all, thousands of years before the Bible was written. It is a great pity that the msogynist patriarchs of ancient Judea saw it fit to delete Goddess-worship from ancient Jewish religion, but they weren't entirely successful, her cult still survives especially in Kaballah, and Jesus healed with the Holy Spirit or Shakti, which is Her Power.

As for Yahweh, he is one of the sons of El, but not the only one, which is why Elohim is plural. That he is a Jealous God and apparently doesn't want people worshipping any of his brethren, doesn't paint him in a particularly flattering light, but I suspect that little episode was entirely made up by his priesthood to establish an exclusive hold on power at the expense of other priests, who may have worshipped some of the other Elohim.

Are you now going to poop on Hindu / Buddhist threads claiming that all their deities are demons, because that is basically what you're saying here? I personally think your approach is shameful and disrespectful. You don't have to agree with other people's spiritual and religious beliefs, but you can at least respect them.

Now you're just mixing and matching religions as you see fit. The hindu deity Shakti has nothing to do with Jesus. Shekinah is the place where Yahweh resides in the godly chariot, Merkabah (Kabbalic interpretation is just nonsense from the middle ages). The Holy Spirit is an aspect of God. Inanna has nothing to do with any of these.

El simply means God. El of canaanite religion is the head of their pantheon, but El in judeo-christian context is Yahweh. The other deities which now inhabit our history and culture are simply fallen angels and their offspring (nephilim), of which you can read more in the book of Enoch. In the Bible the angels were known as Beni Elohim or sons of God(s).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sons_of_God

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Enoch#The_Book_of_the_Watchers

https://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/

I have no desire to poop on anything. I simply want to offer the truth. The false deities do offer spiritual experiences, but they will also deceive you greatly. Heaven and hell are both real places, and following them will lead you to the latter.

On 2020-06-11 at 9:14 AM, Dumuzzi said:

Well, there is an important disctinction here, because although my Kundalini has risen to the top, it is not yet lodged in the Crown chakra. I can raise it with some effort and keep it there for a while, but then it descends again, usually after an hour. Full enlightenment would be the ability to keep the Kundalini lodged in the crown permanently, but very few people have achieved that.

Interesting! I think Sahaja Yoga could help you get there.

I like the Elohim, I asked Elohim Grace for help a few times and it worked!

Now I'm wondering if my kundalini is raised to my crown chakra, I do see and feel that everything is the Self, and I can meditate without thoughts, but I haven't had any of those interesting kundalini-experiences you write about.

Edited by Seraphim

In connection to a PM question, also related to Inanna's last message, I would like to post this:

Regarding the breathing technique, it is part of surrendering to Shakti. As she rises in you, you have to trust her and give control of your breathing over to her, she will then regulate your breathing according to the particular need of the energy work she is doing on you. As she rises, she purifies each centre, memories connected to that particular centre arise and you have to deal with them emotionally and let go of your attachments, fears, hangups, etc... If you trust her, she will cause you to breathe in a particular way at each juncture. It could be rapid, successive breaths, shallow, very deep and slow, holding it at exhalation for a pretty long time, that sort of thing. It is similar to Holotropic breathwork, but instead of doing it consciously, you allow Shakti to take over and regulate it.

There is no need to call on Inanna directly, any of her other forms will do. She is also Durga and Tara, just in a slightly different form, but Inanna is the original form of the Great Goddess (Mahadevi), at least in our known civilisation.

If you want to say a Mantra, any Goddess or Shakti mantra will do, but Durga is the closest to the original, so one of her mantras should do the trick.

However, if you want to use a mantra specifically for her Sumerian form, she gave me this one to use. I hope I heard it correctly, but it should be quite accurate:

"Om Shakti Inanna

Om Mahadevi"

6 hours ago, Seraphim said:

Interesting! I think Sahaja Yoga could help you get there.

I like the Elohim, I asked Elohim Grace for help a few times and it worked!

Now I'm wondering if my kundalini is raised to my crown chakra, I do see and feel that everything is the Self, and I can meditate without thoughts, but I haven't had any of those interesting kundalini-experiences you write about.

I think you would know if your Kundalini had risen, it is pretty unmistakable. Gopi Krishna does an excellent work describing the various stages and prerequisites in detail.

7 hours ago, Member said:

Do you believe in predestination?

To a certain degree. I think our life path is something we agree on before we incarnate.

Just to take my own example, I now know for sure that my Kundalini Awakening had to happen on December 2012, as I was 33 years old. Incidentally, my father's Birthday is on 12-12 and My sister's on 11-11.

None of that was coincidental, everything had to align in a particular way for me to have the experiences that I've had and preparations were made well before I was even born. That doesn't mean there is no free will, because we still have to walk our own path and forge our own way and we can very easily refuse the gifts or challenges we are given. Personally, I am on the path of surrendering to a higher power and a greater will.