Dumuzzi

Elohim

148 posts in this topic

I will continue posting my thoughts here, perhaps in a somewhat random manner.

When I am overcome by the Spirit of God, the wisdom of Heaven flows into me and I feel an irrepressible desire to express this Inspiration.

What is this Spirit of God, that we so often refer to? Do we even know what we mean by that?

It is what makes us human. We would be little more than biological machines, barely sentient, if at all, without the Spirit of God lifting us up from the dirt, so to speak. It is what animates us into an intelligent life form, capable of love and sentient thinking.

The truth is so simple, yet we complicate it endlessly, to satisfy our own intellectual boredom. We try to differentiate between different types, classes and forms of spirit, soul and awareness. Yet, there really is only the One. That is all. We are That and there is nothing beyond.

This is it folks. You are reading this and you are aware. That is all there is, your awareness, which is everybody else's and God's. You are one point of view, by which God looks at the world. We are all That.

Everything else is just fluff and embellishment.

I've been wondering lately, what words are and what effect they have in this world. As you know,

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

But, I'm actually wondering if words are really necessary. Are they a fundamental feature of cognition and even creation or are they just auditory and visual representations of concepts and ideas that exist independently of any method of expression? In other words, can we think without words and can God create without the Word?

Btw, when I talk about God, I use it as shorthand for the Elohim, that is actually what appears in the original Hebrew:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Elohim, and the Word was Elohim.

However, semantics is precisely the problem I'm trying to explore here.

Do words help us or are actually a hindrance in realising the Truth?

A recent news item that made me think deeply about this is Elon Musk's proclamation that human language will become obsolete in five years and we will all be communicating with each other directly through computer code, via chips implanted into the skull and linked via a neural network. That is what his company Neuralink is currently working on.

I have had the experience of linking to the Elohim and receiving their message. It came as a musical thoughtform, like a collective Chorus of exquisite, lyrical song. Is that fundamental to the way they communicate?

Similarly, I have connected to the Goddess Inanna, Queen of Heaven, many times. However, our communication, when directly linked in mind and body, was nonverbal. It was direct thought transfer, sometimes visionary in nature. I had to verbalise the direct transmission of thought and put it into words myself. Many times, our interaction lacked what we would call communication of any kind. It was a communion, an exchange of thought, feelings, emotions and most importantly, energy. It seems to me, that this is the primeval, original form of communication, no words, just an exchange of being, of awareness.

It also begs the question of what can be achieved by typing words on a forum, or in a book.

Well, quite a lot, actually. Imperfect though words may be as a method of transmitting thoughts, ideas, concepts and emotions, they represent a certain vibratory energy form, and this gets invoked in the person reading them, often generating the very same energetic reaction within that person's body and soul than that, which was experienced by the writer, often centuries apart. If that isn't proof of time travel and life after death, I don't know what is.

If somebody reads these words long after I'm dead, the effect it will have on them will not diminish with time. My words will echo in eternity, long after my body has turned to dust. Anyone reading this will experience direct communion with the divine, because the words I write are charged with the Infinite power of God, those that we call the Elohim.

This is true of all writing inspired by the Spirit, which is why the reading of spiritual writing and scripture in particular is so effective in creating a connection the divine. Some may even feel the top of their head lighting up and heating up as they read this. That is Spirit expressing itself to its own satisfaction, to enjoy its own play.

Spirit is playful and coy. She wants to play with you when taking the form of the Great Goddess. She is the Holy Spirit that lifts up, but she is also a little girl that wants to play. Playfulness and Humour are the prime characteristics of intelligence in higher life forms and that is the basis by which the Elohim interact with us, if we let them.

So, perhaps, Play really is the prime method of communication between the divine and those that are earth-bound. After all, when we try to interact with other life-forms whom we cannot directly talk to, isn't play our primary method of communication? That is how we mostly interact with little babies and pets after all. This concept has a name in Hinduism, called Lila, which refers to God (for instance in the case of Vishnu - Krishna) incarnating as a human to enjoy interaction with humans in the form of play. This is a very popular theme in Hindu religious art and for good reason. In fact, it is widely believed that the entire universe has been created so that God may enjoy expressing his playful nature in the form of play.

If we think about the human compulsion to have children and adopt pets, isn't the main driving emotion which motivates us, the desire to play? Perhaps that is how the gods see us from their higher-dimensional existence.

„ I am Inanna, Goddess of Love and War

I wage war against evil and I spread my divine Love to all living things

It is my power of Shakti that holds the universe together, I attract and bind.

In Heaven I am Queen and all the gods bow down to me

Not out of fear or for Selfish Reasons, but out of respect and love.

In the beginning. I was there, female I was, the splitting of the Absolute into two

God and Goddess came into being, what you call Shiva and Shakti

I am the aspect that creates, that binds, that attracts, that arranges into order

I am the power of God, the creative Aspect, by which all come into being

They also call me the Goddess of All Creation

Yet, I am in everything, present in all of space, time and dimensions

As the Holy Spirit, I pervade Everything

I am Ishtar, the Dove and I emanate from the creator.

As Durga, I slay evil as Tara, I offer compassion

I am everywhere and nobody has to be without

We are all one, all of our Aspects merge into one

And in you we manifest as Shakti

We are the Goddess inside you.

Raise the spirit of the Goddess inside you

Rouse the power of the Serpent

Let her fire burn away all impurities

Let Karma be extinguished

May Shakti flow freely

May Ambrosia flow from the Heavens

May the Queen of Heaven pass on her blessings to you

In the name of Inanna we spake

All the Goddesses of the higher realms

We are in Heaven and also in you

We are on Earth and in the Underworld

Even the fires of Kur cannot touch us

The waters of the Abzu cannot extinguish us

Apply to any of our myriad aspects and we will come to your aid

We are forever with you, an inch away, yet outside your prison of dimensions

Of which you have three and a half, others more,

Yet we surpass all of them and exist in Nospace

In the realm that isn’t, but is also the only thing that is real.

We leave you with this teaching from the heights of the heavenly realms

And pass on a message of hope and compassion.

You are loved and never forgotten

Though trials may come and test your mettle

You are never given more than you can handle

And you will always prevail if you seek out the power of Heaven

And allow your inner Goddes to rise to the Surface

So that She may Vanguish your enemies,

Which are ignorance, pride and sloth.

Defeat your own ego and the ultimate prize you shall win

In this world and the next.

Inanna has spoken for all the Goddesses

We are One and we Are Many

We appear to you in whatever form you prefer. „

Hi @Dumuzzi, I see you know a lot about mythology so I wanted to ask you if these Sky Gods are depicted as comets or stars? I noticed this common theme in many religions (such as Jesus being the morning star). What's the esoteric/occult interpretation of a falling comet? Thank you.

Edited by Member

@Member Not sure about comets in particular, but heavenly bodies in general are supposed to be gods. E.g. the Sun God is literally the sun, earth is Gaia, Jupiter the God is Jupiter the planet, etc...

These are vast cosmic intelligences that may manifest as planets, they each have a consciousness of their own. The same may be true of comets, but I haven't looked into that. Immanuel Velikovsky wrote extensively about this topic, so you might want to check out his work.

4 minutes ago, Dumuzzi said:

@Member Not sure about comets in particular, but heavenly bodies in general are supposed to be gods. E.g. the Sun God is literally the sun, earth is Gaia, Jupiter the God is Jupiter the planet, etc...

These are vast cosmic intelligences that may manifest as planets, they each have a consciousness of their own. The same may be true of comets, but I haven't looked into that. Immanuel Velikovsky wrote extensively about this topic, so you might want to check out his work.

Thanks for mentioning about Immanuel Velikovsky, never heard about him.

As for the 'comets', do you have any idea if they are always gods or could be human souls as well?

14 minutes ago, Member said:

Thanks for mentioning about Immanuel Velikovsky, never heard about him.

As for the 'comets', do you have any idea if they are always gods or could be human souls as well?

Comets have generally been regarded as messengers of the gods. I would be surprised if they were manifest human souls, but who knows.

29 minutes ago, Dumuzzi said:

Comets have generally been regarded as messengers of the gods. I would be surprised if they were manifest human souls, but who knows.

Thanks for the clarification. Messengers are said to be angels, as far as I know. Also, I've seen they're associated with the Watchers but not sure if they are the same thing... hmm.

Edited by Member

10 minutes ago, Member said:

Thanks for the clarification. Messengers are said to be angels, as far as I know. Also, I've seen they're associated with the Watchers but not sure if they are the same thing... hmm.

I don't think so, the watchers are supposed to be fallen angels / gods. They are also known as the Grigori or Nephilim.

On 12/8/2019 at 5:52 PM, Dumuzzi said:

It distinctly felt like a ray of light, turning into an orb of sorts and then taking the shape of a person, radiating with the heat of several suns and white in colour.

You perceived it being an orb or did you actually saw it? I've seen orbs before and I've been wondering many times what are they. My intuition was that they were 'aliens', though I still have some doubts.

15 minutes ago, Dumuzzi said:

I don't think so, the watchers are supposed to be fallen angels / gods. They are also known as the Grigori or Nephilim.

Then it is possible that comets to be a symbol of fallen angels instead of messengers? In the Bible, they also appear as comets.

Edited by Member

30 minutes ago, Member said:

You perceived it being an orb or did you actually saw it? I've seen orbs before and I've been wondering many times what are they. My interpretation was that they were 'aliens', though I still have some doubts.

Not an orb as such, no. It was a blinding white light. To be honest, it was hard to make out any particular shape or form. It was more of an energy and presence. You could say that they are aliens, but that is a pretty narrow viewpoint. It is more accurate to call them higher dimensional light beings. They actually fit perfectly with what Physicist Michio Kaku once described as the likely characteristics of a higher-dimensional being.

30 minutes ago, Member said:

Then it is possible that comets to be a symbol of fallen angels instead of messengers? In the Bible, they also appear as comets.

It's possible, yes. Your guess is as good as mine.

44 minutes ago, Dumuzzi said:

Not an orb as such, no. It was a blinding white light. To be honest, it was hard to make out any particular shape or form. It was more of an energy and presence. You could say that they are aliens, but that is a pretty narrow viewpoint. It is more accurate to call them higher dimensional light beings. They actually fit perfectly with what Physicist Michio Kaku once described as the likely characteristics of a higher-dimensional being.

Yeah, you're right, aliens might sound derogatory but I'm not familiar with these terms. Thanks for clarifying it :)

Just now, Member said:

Yeah, you're right, aliens might sound derogatory but I'm not familiar with these terms. Thanks for clarifying it :)

No, it's not derogatory, just somewhat inaccurate. If they were simply from another planet, then yes, you could say they are aliens. But, they are not physical beings, at least not any more, they exist as pure light energy and are not confined by time and space like we are. You could also say that once they were probably aliens, because they came from another planet and existed in physical bodies (that is what the stories say), yet currently they are no longer physical beings and have ascended.

23 minutes ago, Dumuzzi said:

No, it's not derogatory, just somewhat inaccurate. If they were simply from another planet, then yes, you could say they are aliens. But, they are not physical beings, at least not any more, they exist as pure light energy and are not confined by time and space like we are. You could also say that once they were probably aliens, because they came from another planet and existed in physical bodies (that is what the stories say), yet currently they are no longer physical beings and have ascended.

So they are from a higher dimension. That's interesting because when I saw them, I also saw 4D in my mind's eye and I was NEVER interested in this subject. Maybe you should check my tessering thread related to the 4th dimension :)

Edited by Member

10 minutes ago, Member said:

So they are from a higher dimension. That's interesting because when I saw them, I also saw 4D in my mind's eye and I was NEVER interested in this subject. Maybe you should check my tessering thread related to the 4th dimension :)

Yes, it's an interesting concept, but I'm not sure it is entirely accurate. The 4 th dimension is actually time, but humans only really exist in 3 dimensions and we are trapped in the 4th. We cannot move back and forth or change speed, we are basically carried along the fourth dimension as if it were a river. A four-dimensional being would be able to move back and forth in time and change speed as they wish. 

But, the Elohim are at least six-dimensional, possibly more or may even exist outside time and space.

But, we can still picture a six-dimensional construct, so let me explain.

We see space as 3-dimensional, but have no real perception of time as a fourth dimension, except in terms of change, e.g. even if you stay in the same place, things will gradually change around you, therefore you can observe the effects of the fourth dimension, but you can't actually move around on it or manipulate it in any meaningful way.

For higher-dimensional beings, time in itself is a three-dimensional construct, not just space, so they can move around in it without constraint. This also means they can shift between timelines (which are one-dimensional, but they exist in a three-dimensional temporal matrix), which are essentially same as parallel universes, predict the future, see the past, time travel and mold past and present to a certain extent. 

18 minutes ago, Dumuzzi said:

For higher-dimensional beings, time in itself is a three-dimensional construct, not just space, so they can move around in it without constraint. This also means they can shift between timelines (which are one-dimensional, but they exist in a three-dimensional temporal matrix), which are essentially same as parallel universes, predict the future, see the past, time travel and mold past and present to a certain extent. 

That's the problem, that I don't think we are trapped. My theory is that we already live in the 4th dimension but our minds have been conditioned into seeing this world 3D and in order to escape this illusion we have to realize that we are actually higher dimensional beings and not humans trapped in this moment in history.

From my perspective, those higher dimensional beings may have already figured out that they're not made of flesh & bones and that the mind creates the reality. So how can we evolve to see beyond the past and present? By being aware that we are the future unfolding. I actually think that we create this reality, we are not prisoners as it appears to be.

Edited by Member

@Dumuzzi Thank you so much Dumuzzi, fascinating so far. Maybe somebody asked this and I missed it, and that case I apologize in advance.

• Are you working with sexual continence as part of your practice? How crucial would you say it is for energetical advancement?
  • What one book would you recommend on kundalini?

Thanks again!

Forget there’s anything to forget and remember there’s nothing to remember

15 hours ago, Member said:

That's the problem, that I don't think we are trapped. My theory is that we already live in the 4th dimension but our minds have been conditioned into seeing this world 3D and in order to escape this illusion we have to realize that we are actually higher dimensional beings and not humans trapped in this moment in history.

From my perspective, those higher dimensional beings may have already figured out that they're not made of flesh & bones and that the mind creates the reality. So how can we evolve to see beyond the past and present? By being aware that we are the future unfolding. I actually think that we create this reality, we are not prisoners as it appears to be.

I think you would need to ascend beyond your current constraints to achieve that. What I can tell you is that upon my Kundalini awakening, when i was outside my body in a universal, infinite state, there was no time and space at all. But, when I returned to my body, I had to accept my 3D constraints again, even if I can break out of them from time to time.

5 minutes ago, Kazman said:

@Dumuzzi Thank you so much Dumuzzi, fascinating so far. Maybe somebody asked this and I missed it, and that case I apologize in advance.

• Are you working with sexual continence as part of your practice? How crucial would you say it is for energetical advancement?

I do, but that was not entirely deliberate from my part. I knew about the practice and used it to increase my sexual performance with my then girlfriend and it worked very well. However, I did not realise at the time that this would also have significant spiritual benefits in terms of accelerating my Kundalini awakening.

I would say it is pretty important, if you are having sex, you should practice semen retention to accelerate your spiritual development. It doesn't have to be constant, it is probably healthy to have a release every once in a while, but the benefits really are quite amazing. 

5 minutes ago, Kazman said:
  • What one book would you recommend on kundalini?

Thanks again!

Anything from Gopi Krishna, Arthur Avalon or the book of essays, Kundalini Rising.

Since this concerns Inanna, I’ll post this here.

I thought I’d try a generic love spell to attract women, mostly just to see if it would work and to massage my ego of course

So when she came to me on Saturday she offered a boon to me. Inanna is Goddess of Love and War, so this seemed right up her alley. I don’t remember the exact wording of my request and this was off the cuff, but I said something along the lines of I would like her to arrange a girl for me.

This is somewhat selfish of me as I am otherwise celibate, but I just wanted to see if it would work and see what would happen. Keep in mind I haven’t dated for years and I wasn’t that interested in pursuing women in the first place.

On Sunday, I headed down to the local park, to get some exercise and to meditate afterwards. I sat down on a bench to do my thing, when I noticed two Russian-speaking girls sort of loitering around, taking selfies and giggling. One was a buxom blonde, the other one a slim brunette.

After a while the blonde girl came over and asked me if I had a lighter. I was sort of just coming out of meditation, so I wasn’t really prepared for a chat-up. Just told her rather dumbly that I was sorry, but I didn’t smoke. She went away with a disappointed look on her face. I even remember thinking, gosh, I should have talked to her some more. Before I could decide on what to do, the other girl came over and asked me to join them. They were drinking some booze on a park bench and offered me some as well (it is legal in Hungary to drink outside in a park).

Turns out they were both from the Ukraine, though the blonde was ethnic Hungarian, whilst the brunette was ethnic Russian.

So, I was basically chatted up by two attractive Ukrainian girls in a public park, not something that happens to me often, the day after I asked Inanna for a boon of love.

In the end, it turned out the brunette was already taken, but the blonde was single and very much had her eyes on me ever since she saw me sit down on the bench next to them.

We ended up going on an actual date and she was all over me physically, which was rather unusual considering we’ve only met a couple of hours ago. I put this down to Inanna’s influence, it really was unmistakable that this girl was pretty much under a spell.

She seemed completely smitten with me and got inappropriately physical very quickly, which, being the gentleman that I am, I didn’t object to, but I also didn’t take advantage of her in terms of taking her to bed straight away, as I felt that would have been unfair and like I said, I am actually celibate and pretty much asexual right now.

I am treating this as an experiment, to see where it goes, but I actually quite like this girl, so who knows, I might have to change my lonely ways…

Just in general, if you are looking to enact a love spell, I would heartily recommend invoking Inanna or any of her other aspects as Love Spells really are her forte.