Fede83

Why Women Aren't Attracted to Nice Guys

161 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, pluto said:

Because they are not women yet, they are still girls, still immature and have emotional needs/traumas.

Real women, especially spiritually/emotionally mature women love nice guys.

3 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

This is misleading, and subetly puts the blame on women for not being developed enough.

Granted, most people are not developed, but that is not a reason for the false perception that women don't like "nice guys". 

All women, whether they are emotionally spiritually developed or not, dislike nice guy syndrome

When women say they like good guys and nice guys they don't exactly mean that. What they mean when they say "nice guy" is someone who is not neurotic or has fixations, who is present in his physical body, awareness rooted in the lower half of his body, awareness away from the mind and able to pick up on very subtle changes in the environment and still stay present and not get knocked off that.

That's why men get shit tests, women feel safe and relax around men who are not moved off course by distractions, but who can still be connected with her even at her worst 

2 minutes ago, Nickyy said:

This is misleading, and subetly puts the blame on women for not being developed enough.

Granted, most people are not developed, but that is not a reason for the false perception that women don't like "nice guys". 

All women, whether they are emotionally spiritually developed or not, dislike nice guy syndrome

When women say they like good guys and nice guys they don't exactly mean that. What they mean when they say "nice guy" is someone who is not neurotic or has fixations, who is present in his physical body, awareness rooted in the lower half of his body, awareness away from the mind and able to pick up on very subtle changes in the environment and still stay present and not get knocked off that.

That's why men get shit tests, women feel safe and relax around men who are not moved off course by distractions, but who can still be connected with her even at her worst 

What are these shit tests now? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@pluto

The truth is boring. People love the illusion, at least 90% of them (myself included).

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

What are these shit tests now? 

3 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Leo Gura do you know a root cause of not being assertive? 

I'm sorry no self, I can't get rid of the tag quoting you, it keeps popping up in my screen.

@Preety_India

Shit tests are anything. If a guy is thinking "this is good, this is bad" and is being controlled by his mind, he will also be controlled by her mind. Guys need to be rooted in the present moment and not taken over 

You know what I'm talking about ?

7 minutes ago, Nickyy said:

What he meant was that men who like slutty and women who like baddy are both immature from the point of consciousness. And he is right in my opinion. 

People with higher consciousness don't think in limited ways. They look for values and not casual fulfillment of desires. 

By the way its okay to blame women. Blaming only men would be very sexist. 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

By the way its okay to blame women. Blaming only men would be very sexist. 

I don't agree. Blame is unnecessary for life 

@Preety_India

Did it ever occur to you that what you think of as high consciousness has always always been an illusion of your own creation?

Edited by Lento

2 minutes ago, Nickyy said:

I don't agree. Blame is unnecessary for life 

Some criticism is necessary for growth. Acceptance is important. 

Just now, Preety_India said:

Some criticism is necessary for growth. Acceptance is important. 

Criticism isn't blame tho. It's important not to get these two concepts mixed up.

Blame is a "low consciousness" activity ?

1 minute ago, Lento said:

@Preety_India

Did it ever occurr to you that what you think of as high consciousness was always an illusion of your own creation?

Nope because most highly conscious people agree with me and I agree with them. So it confirmed to me that it's not an illusion or delusion of my creation. 

Some examples are right here. 

3 minutes ago, Nickyy said:

Criticism isn't blame tho. It's important not to get these two concepts mixed up.

Blame is a "low consciousness" activity ?

That's a matter of semantics. 

And how one takes it. 

4 minutes ago, Lento said:

@Preety_India

Did it ever occurr to you that what you think of as high consciousness was always an illusion of your own creation?

Depends on the context 

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

That's a matter of semantics. 

And how one takes it. 

No blame and criticism are distinctly two different things. 

I know what you're saying tho, yes from a subjective standpoint some criticism can be interpreted as blame, and some criticism can be an excuse to blame.

But criticism and blame really are not the same thing. 

Maybe this is counterintuitive, but women have really good instincts and can smell desperation and inexperience from a mile away. A man is not seen as desirable until he has established himself to a certain degree and gained experience. With that, comes confidence. This is the essence of masculine energy, which women are attracted to. Whining and complaining about how unfair the universe is, on the other hand, tends to turn them off as it is the opposite of masculinity. If a man works on himself and is goal-oriented, women will want to be around him. 

1 minute ago, Dumuzzi said:

Maybe this is counterintuitive, but women have really good instincts and can smell desperation and inexperience from a mile away. A man is not seen as desirable until he has established himself to a certain degree and gained experience. With that, comes confidence. This is the essence of masculine energy, which women are attracted to. Whining and complaining about how unfair the universe is, on the other hand, tends to turn them off as it is the opposite of masculinity. If a man works on himself and is goal-oriented, women will want to be around him. 

?

Mind if I tweak your contribution?

I wouldn't even go so far as saying goal oriented. I would say "present", which includes both receptivity and action in the same space. 

26 minutes ago, Lento said:

@pluto

The truth is boring. People love the illusion, at least 90% of them (myself included).

That's because most people haven't truly tapped in to the truth :P

Even among conscious communities, most have just had a glimpse, a taste, a flash, enough to know but not enough to understand.

I reside in Truth, I experience, love, bliss, beauty, wisdom, perfection in all things.

I can shift the whole universe in a blink of an eye or play pretend while those dwelling in illusion can only play pretend.

I can do both :)

So boring Indeed.

B R E A T H E

When you don't understand, you depend on reality.

When you do understand, reality depends on you.

B R E A T H E

4 minutes ago, pluto said:

That's because most people haven't truly tapped in to the truth :P

Even among conscious communities, most have just had a glimpse, a taste, a flash, enough to know but not enough to understand.

I reside in Truth, I experience, love, bliss, beauty, wisdom, perfection in all things.

I can shift the whole universe in a blink of an eye or play pretend while those dwelling in illusion can only play pretend.

I can do both :)

So boring Indeed.

the definition of consciousness. Nothing boring about it. 

Not boring for me though. 

13 minutes ago, Nickyy said:

?

Mind if I tweak your contribution?

I wouldn't even go so far as saying goal oriented. I would say "present", which includes both receptivity and action in the same space. 

Yes, that sounds about right. 

In the end, it all comes down to connection. People obsess about the material, outwardly visible stuff, but that's really not what attracts people and brings them together. There is an intangible, energetic component, which is usually referred to as "confidence", "femininity" or "masculinity", but is really created by attitude, how you conduct and present yourself. The best demonstration I have seen is from Cesar Milan, who uses it to teach people how to handle animals, but it works equally well on humans. There was a hilarious South Park episode, in which out-of-control Cartman was finally put in his place by Cesar, which made this very point.

28 minutes ago, Dumuzzi said:

The best demonstration I have seen is from Cesar Milan, who uses it to teach people how to handle animals, but it works equally well on humans. There was a hilarious South Park episode, in which out-of-control Cartman was finally put in his place by Cesar, which made this very point.

Thanks for the rec. I'll check it out in a moment.

In the end, it all comes down to connection. People obsess about the material, outwardly visible stuff, but that's really not what attracts people and brings them together.

You're right about that, some people think that shared interests or commonality are what relationships are really built on. It just so happens a lot of people get taken in by this mistake. 

There is an intangible, energetic component, which is usually referred to as "confidence", "femininity" or "masculinity", but is really created by attitude, how you conduct and present yourself. 

Yes I agree. One way to view masculinity is congruence. If you have conflicts inside that have not been addressed then you're not going to be rooted in masculine. The "now". You're going to be fixated on those things in the back of your mind, or pushing them away for a later time.

It's crucial to get these issues sorted out and to be present in the moment, being here fully, knowing what your purpose is in this moment and how whatever situation you are in fits into that purpose. What is your aim in this moment? Is what you're doing in this moment reflective and supportive of your larger purpose? 

Everyone (not just women) sense this alignment. There should be no complications. There should be transparency, straight forwardness, no self deception. No BS.No games. No "game". Gaming women is not a life purpose. Nobodies life purpose is ultimately centred around attracting women. The attraction comes from congruence . 

Trying to create attraction is not attractive. A guy can get used by women in those circumstances, but they won't trust that guy long term. 

Edited by Nickyy