Fede83

Why Women Aren't Attracted to Nice Guys

161 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Nope because most highly conscious people agree with me and I agree with them. So it confirmed to me that it's not an illusion or delusion of my creation. 

Some examples are right here.

The people you think of as "most highly conscious" are a projection of your own creation. Someone else could say the exact same thing about Justin Bieber.

1 hour ago, Bill W said:

Be careful associating direct experience as some kind of gold standard. I know what you mean about the forum having high regard for direct experience. But most "direct experience" still relies on an interpretation and often an underlying assumption or belief. 

I've seen a lot of posts similar to "I've had such and such direct experience and therefore it is true". Or "I've had a direct experienced and therefore it is verified". 

The direct experience is only as valid as the mind that creates it. 

Did this come from your mind or direct experience? ?

11 minutes ago, Lento said:

The people you think of as "most highly conscious" are a projection of your own creation. Someone else could say the exact same thing about Justin Bieber.

When people agree in groups it can't be called projection. Highly conscious people exist. They are not a creation. 

Everyone is at a different stage in the spectrum. People who know more than you are conscious. Do not dismiss them casually. 

If you cannot feel their vibrational frequency or cannot gel with them, it's not their fault. You haven't reached that stage yet. 

Both high consciousness and low consciousness exist. 

At higher levels you won't think the way you think now. 

Now you're thinking from a very low consciousness level. 

But it's okay. Everyone including me has been at that point. I have outgrown that level. You'll outgrow it someday. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Lento

It's a real thing. But I won't spend my resources explaining it you because I know very well you won't agree. 

I rest my case! 

I'm not a newcomer to this forum. 

1 minute ago, Lento said:

@Preety_India

I will respect that you are going through some hard times.

You proved me right. That's exactly low consciousness behavior what you said just now. (but you won't see it) 

Goodluck with that. 

4 minutes ago, Lento said:

@Preety_India I meant your break up.

I already know what you meant. I'm able to be sober even while going through a hardship. I pointed out to you  how it was low conscious for you to say something like that. You don't get it.. Not my problem. 

I am done. 

Edited by Preety_India

23 minutes ago, Lento said:

Did this come from your mind or direct experience? ?

It was someone else's direct experience that I borrowed lol 

32 minutes ago, Lento said:

Dude, if you want to split hairs I could just as well say that Justin Bieber is also a projection of your own creation.:P

1 minute ago, Nickyy said:

Dude, if you want to split hairs I could just as well say that Justin Bieber is also a projection of your own creation.:P

The point is, don't worship.

Just now, Lento said:

The point is, don't worship.

What's the context of worship? 

@Nickyy

Like saying higher consciousness is better than lower consciousness as a universal truth.

Edited by Lento

Just now, Lento said:

@Nickyy

Like saying higher consciousness is better than lower consciousness.

Well it is. You wouldn't be here if you didn't think so yourself ?

Just now, Nickyy said:

Well it is. You wouldn't be here if you didn't think so yourself ?

It's just my preference, just like yours and hers. Not the absolute truth. That's all I'm saying.

Just now, Lento said:

It's just my preference, just like yours and hers. Not the absolute truth. That's all I'm saying.

I agree. But what if her preference is to ignore the absolute truth and focus on her preference?

Are you making a case that the absolute truth is better than focusing on our preferences?