Aquarius

Need some serious advice asap..!!

17 posts in this topic

I fell asleep today because I accidentally overdosed on sleeping pills.

I slept 12 hours. From 5 am to 5 pm.

And I had to visit my boyfriend at 8 am.

He called me 6 times, last time at 4 pm.

I woke up around 5-6 pm and called him.... he sounded a bit strange idk.

And when we met he was really really drunk... looked weird at people, was about to attack just about anyone he saw.

I managed to calm him down...

And now he is ok, tomorrow I hope we go on a date or something...

Any opinion, thoughts, what to do??

He said after he calmed down that if he would lose me he would become drunk af every day.

Doesn't sound healthy :( 

It does not sound like a very healthy situation. Maybe you could benefit from talking to a therapist? Sorry, I can't be of more help i'm not sure how to deal with difficult situations like. I just know it doesn't sound good ):

Edited by Raptorsin7

2 hours ago, Aquarius said:

I fell asleep today because I accidentally overdosed on sleeping pills.

I slept 12 hours. From 5 am to 5 pm.

And I had to visit my boyfriend at 8 am.

He called me 6 times, last time at 4 pm.

I woke up around 5-6 pm and called him.... he sounded a bit strange idk.

And when we met he was really really drunk... looked weird at people, was about to attack just about anyone he saw.

I managed to calm him down...

And now he is ok, tomorrow I hope we go on a date or something...

Any opinion, thoughts, what to do??

He said after he calmed down that if he would lose me he would become drunk af every day.

Doesn't sound healthy :( 

It's good you noticed that you felt weird in this situation. You're right, it's not healthy.

More importantly, what do you want to do about this?

Trust yourself to come up with an answer that's the right one for you.?

These situations are always so easy to say what to do sitting behind a laptop, but hard to actually put in place in life. 

It sounds like your boyfriend has some form of mental health issues if he is depending on you for happiness, and abusing alcohol, nobody abuses and gets addicted to drugs for no reason. Of course just because someone enjoys a few drinks doesn't mean they're addicted, but in this case it sounds like he needs some help. 

The alcohol is just a symptom and not the real issue, Russell Brand has a book called Recovery that might help you understand addiction and the 12 step programme has helped so many people worldwide dealing with addiction. 

If you need to talk more feel free to message me, situations can be very overwhelming. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Re-read your own post from watcher- bolt from the boyfriend- be your own friend- begin again.

Seek a Tarot cards reader. She has all the answers for you.

17 hours ago, Aquarius said:

That is a threat, in case you haven't noticed.

You already know my advice even before I say it.

unborn Truth

Talk to your Dr about helping you with the sleeping pills and to find you a therapist, too! You can do this- you can be your own friend.

Yeah from everyone else it is clear and you know that your bf have some issues.

Tell me more about -/accidental/- overdose of sleeping pills arent u not doing the work? Arent u not doing meditation/yoga/journaling etc etc that will help you quit pills .

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

17 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

Tell me more about -/accidental/- overdose of sleeping pills arent u not doing the work? 

@Aquarius Yes please. Tell us about the "accidental" overdose. That does not sound healthy either :( Are you ok now? 

On 11/16/2019 at 9:13 PM, Raptorsin7 said:

It does not sound like a very healthy situation. Maybe you could benefit from talking to a therapist? Sorry, I can't be of more help i'm not sure how to deal with difficult situations like. I just know it doesn't sound good ):

My therapist said that he is in a deep victim mentality and that I am too strong for him, I cannot be manipulated thank God. :D 

Also we broke up. Going on different life paths, the both of us...

He was trying to persuade me like, ' oh gosh I will close my phone number for a few days then all you nasty fuckers gonna miss me yada yadda yaddaly daa ' *eyeroll*

Meh.

On 11/16/2019 at 11:12 PM, Nickyy said:

It's good you noticed that you felt weird in this situation. You're right, it's not healthy.

More importantly, what do you want to do about this?

Trust yourself to come up with an answer that's the right one for you.?

I just don't like people that get drunk for no reason. 

I mean I get he was worried, but it's not normal to get drunk....

On 11/17/2019 at 0:00 AM, LfcCharlie4 said:

These situations are always so easy to say what to do sitting behind a laptop, but hard to actually put in place in life. 

It sounds like your boyfriend has some form of mental health issues if he is depending on you for happiness, and abusing alcohol, nobody abuses and gets addicted to drugs for no reason. Of course just because someone enjoys a few drinks doesn't mean they're addicted, but in this case it sounds like he needs some help. 

The alcohol is just a symptom and not the real issue, Russell Brand has a book called Recovery that might help you understand addiction and the 12 step programme has helped so many people worldwide dealing with addiction. 

If you need to talk more feel free to message me, situations can be very overwhelming. 

Thanks a bunch, Charlie! I'll definitely message you later....

He doesn't speak English unfortunately.

Anyway, he does alcohol a lot, his sister told me to be careful with him...

I confronted him and told he he has an alcohol abuse problem, and she brushed it off, like 'ohhh nooo, youre starting your bs again'

Yeh.

On 11/17/2019 at 2:39 AM, pink said:

Re-read your own post from watcher- bolt from the boyfriend- be your own friend- begin again.

:) 

On 11/17/2019 at 2:56 AM, Lento said:

Seek a Tarot cards reader. She has all the answers for you.

I read cards myself. Got an answer, was very accurate.

On 11/17/2019 at 3:16 AM, ajasatya said:

That is a threat, in case you haven't noticed.

You already know my advice even before I say it.

Hah, right. Thanks Ajasatya. :) 

On 11/17/2019 at 3:54 AM, pink said:

Talk to your Dr about helping you with the sleeping pills and to find you a therapist, too! You can do this- you can be your own friend.

I had a panic attack for no reason the night before. It was even before the incident. Maybe badly aspected Moon. God knows!

I told my dr i dont want no pills anymore. She's like no way you'll fall back into psychosis yadda yadda... anyway, today I fell asleep to a subliminal audio. Looked 15 years old this morning. Life's great, I just get hands twitching. I won't cold turkey this...

I do have a great therapist, thanks! :) 

On 11/17/2019 at 4:14 AM, Harikrishnan said:

Yeah from everyone else it is clear and you know that your bf have some issues.

Tell me more about -/accidental/- overdose of sleeping pills arent u not doing the work? Arent u not doing meditation/yoga/journaling etc etc that will help you quit pills .

Please help me start with yoga and journaling....

I listen to meditation music at night but don't wanna cold turkey it so sudden.

On 11/17/2019 at 10:02 PM, Elisabeth said:

@Aquarius Yes please. Tell us about the "accidental" overdose. That does not sound healthy either :( Are you ok now? 

Haha no, I'm okaaay. I just got a panic attack that day. Only mentioned it cause it would have been weird to just simply state that I slept 12 hours that day.

Yesterday I took no pill.

I'm going vegan.

Yaaaay. :D

Edited by Aquarius

1 hour ago, Aquarius said:

Haha no, I'm okaaay. I just got a panic attack that day. Only mentioned it cause it would have been weird to just simply state that I slept 12 hours that day.

Would it be possible next time to snap out of panic enough to tell your bf that you're taking a sleeping pill and cancelling your date? Because it seems that now knowing what happened is what freaked him out. Understandably, I'd say. 

On 11/19/2019 at 6:20 PM, Elisabeth said:

Would it be possible next time to snap out of panic enough to tell your bf that you're taking a sleeping pill and cancelling your date? Because it seems that now knowing what happened is what freaked him out. Understandably, I'd say. 

I told him I take medication, and he told me not to, because they just ruin your life, which is true.

I used to not take medication for a long time, then I felt bad bc of withdrawal syndromes so I took a higher dose and fell asleep for a longer time. That's all. But it's still no reason to drink yourself dead over..

9 hours ago, Aquarius said:

I told him I take medication, and he told me not to, because they just ruin your life, which is true.

I used to not take medication for a long time, then I felt bad bc of withdrawal syndromes so I took a higher dose and fell asleep for a longer time. That's all. But it's still no reason to drink yourself dead over..

I understand it as him not knowing what happened to you when you didn't come to the date without an explanation. If you fear your partner's life, or at least a breakup, it's a good reason to freak out. Drinking is not the best reaction, but some people do it. 

I'm not saying continue dating him or not, just please acknowledge that you gave him a reason by going unresponsive suddenly. 

On 12/8/2019 at 2:04 AM, Elisabeth said:

I understand it as him not knowing what happened to you when you didn't come to the date without an explanation. If you fear your partner's life, or at least a breakup, it's a good reason to freak out. Drinking is not the best reaction, but some people do it. 

I'm not saying continue dating him or not, just please acknowledge that you gave him a reason by going unresponsive suddenly. 

I did aye aye

He was toxic and limited me as a human. 

He is Stage Red, I am stage Turquoise

Do you think I could've earned anything valueable other than sex from that relationship? I think not

Thanks

@Lento noooooo, this is a realm of too many delusions for a chance if truth and is super expensive. Therapist all the way.

Love readings is one of the subtlest scam, you mainly do it to entertain ideas.

Edited by Applegarden

On 4/11/2020 at 10:36 AM, Applegarden said:

@Lento noooooo, this is a realm of too many delusions for a chance if truth and is super expensive. Therapist all the way.

Love readings is one of the subtlest scam, you mainly do it to entertain ideas.

I tend to be both a therapist and a card reader. I agree with you they are a scam. And most just copy paste from web and slightly edit, esp. online.