Nahm

The Path, Living & The Dream Board

377 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

1. Is a particular dream board optimal? For example a dry erase board or cork/pin board. Can a designated wall area to tape things up work? Or is the dream board figurative, not literal?

2. Can any expression / symbols be placed on the dream board? A picture of a healthy body or a travel destination? A poem? A drawing? A guitar pic? The symbol of Mu? . . .

Also interested in those questions. ?❤️

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

On 11/7/2019 at 9:36 PM, Serotoninluv said:

1. Is a particular dream board optimal? For example a dry erase board or cork/pin board. Can a designated wall area to tape things up work? Or is the dream board figurative, not literal?

I’d suggest a large dry erase board on wheels so it’s front & center, easily changeable, and calling it holon...a reminder a seeming part is the whole, as “the dry erase board” is itself, the creator and the marker, creation creating.  ‘Morphing’, ‘shapeshifting’, you, figuratively literal, literally figurative. 

2. Can any expression / symbols be placed on the dream board?

Yes, whatever one wants, except for expressions divisible by pie, and symbols with square roots.?

A picture of a healthy body or a travel destination? A poem? A drawing? A guitar pic? The symbol of Mu? . . . 

You create your own reality, so it’s entirely up to mu.

@dimitri Thanks  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Can  confirm all my desires become my Reality. But in much larger Truthful good sense. 

Already done yet still unfolding. 

• My Conciousness is my Reality. 
  • I am a God here, Mu
  • Could be, do, have anything I want
  • I am one with Infinite power
  • Power I seek is already mine
  • I am one with endless joy
  • My imagination is creative power of universe
  • I am Infinite Love 
  • I have Conciousness of beauty, Goodness, luxury, wealth, power
  • I am the Highest Self, Source
  • My Will is Absolute 

Etc

Lets Just say Mu is What you are. 

Wishful thinking is joke for Mu. 

Not saying it without a very good reason. 

Also abandon Logic and don't ask how. ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Nahm For so long I tought God was lost. 

Well Yeah, my take is that, yes desire for awakening comes from dissapointment in life. Because Love is missing. Lovecrumbs hehe. It is All about Love, Love is Mu. 

Crying, yes everyday, every single Day. 

Oh, well how to help? 

@Nahm @Nahmlol

Joke is that I do not have desires. Well I do, main ones are Retirement and cessation. If I am Being completelly honest. 

How I want home, just blows me away. Only thing that really binds me to this dream is that I have and I am obligated to take care of body and that's it. Probably only real reason Why this dream is still going on. When it ends I Will finally forget everything and get New dream and finally be happy and be like everyone else. All else Will be me and I would not know it and I Will realize that when I die not before it. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Thank you so much for this topic @Nahm, I always love what you share <3

How do you trust that what you write down is authentic? Like if someone tells me about something, and that resonates with me, then can I want that?

How can I want something if I haven't experienced it? Haha, what am I wanting? I guess dreaming or visioning is like creating personal principles. What do you think?

@Mada_

How do you trust that what you write down is authentic?

If it’s how you really feel, it’s authentic. 

Like if someone tells me about something, and that resonates with me, then can I want that?

You have the feeling, the resonating. If it feels good to you, you already want that. 

How can I want something if I haven't experienced it?

You’re experiencing the wanting of the experience. 

Haha, what am I wanting? I guess dreaming or visioning is like creating personal principles. What do you think?

If what you want is to establish personal principles, you can. 

@zeroISinfinity Feeling & wanting onto a dream board are fantastic for breaking cycles, thought patterns that don’t feel good, general rumination, etc. Some would say that “my knowledge” is a most sneaky egotism. 

Just finished meditation. Ok entire Universe is My own Creation. Complete Emptiness etc I am God(Heart Self) No distinctions no creatures no humans no anything ONE Infinite Spirit (Unified). 

Problem is I Just Don't want to be this seeming guy. Why can't I Just dissapear? Real mistery and makes no sense at All. Doesn't matter. Can't wait next life. Let my world die with me(figurativelly, Peace of Heart) I don't care. I want home.

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Mada_ ♥️

Also, there’s nothing wrong with getting what might seem impossible now, up on the board. And there’s nothing wrong with not being concerned wether anyone else understands or not. I’d also say there’s nothing wrong with writing flat out miracles on there. Maybe every genius started off lost & confused, and perhaps the greater miracle is how much we can change. 

@Nahmfabulous thank you, I love hearing your journey, very inspiring. 

Once the dream board is done, I'm having trouble with the trust, part. The surrender, the next step. Like a trapeze artist I know its time to let go. I've had enough of the circus of life, the illusion. Any tips? 

@Surfingthewave ??  I’m excited for your journey as well!

Very understandable question. It might be helpful to break it down into steps, to see how trust fits in.  

Step one: Felt the inspiration, and the willingness, & got a dream board. This is the biggest, most challenging step - for some people, it can mean as many as four clicks on amazon. We do have a ‘guy on the inside’ at amazon on the forum now, if things get harry I’m sure he’d be happy to help out. (See, things are already working out for you) 

Step two: The experience of writing what you want on the board. The feeling in this, is the ‘juice’. The feeling of wanting, expressing & getting clearer on what you actually want, and the feeling of excitement that it is coming. 

Step three: Experiencing the unfolding of it, and nipping resistant thinking in the bud. “Receiving mode” as Abraham Hicks calls it. Witnessing the amazing synchronistic & downright miraculous ways it all starts coming, & enjoying the adventure. This can hardly be communicated, it must be experienced. That what you are wanting comes right out of the wood work, of what already is, is truly an amazing experience to behold. Life changing indeed.

Resistant thoughts are those which do not feel good to you, relative to what you established that you are wanting. By choosing a better feeling thought, you feel better, you expressed & trusted feeling, and you aligned thinking with feeling...and are back to the ‘juice’ of creation - feeling good, and relishing in the unfolding.

Overtime, it does get very clear, that your feelings were & are never wrong, and trusting them is never really in question. There is a shift to be acknowledged, a change in approach, in listening to, or, feeling - feeling, more so than trusting. You might think of the need to trust as that of a map or list of directions, vs, listening to the turn by turn navigation of realtime feeling

If it feels at all like you are giving up anything, such as logically deducing your next moves, analyzing data and making educated choices - think of this as an addition to that, rather than a replacement. This, will fall in nicely with that, and that with this. 

(Meditation every morning is ideal for all of the steps. Clarity, connection with feeling, creativity, focus on what you’re wanting, and the general awesomeness of letting resistant thoughts go.) 

If step three was surrender & trust, I’d do my best to suggest how. But step three is more about enjoying the unfolding, & awareness of resistant thoughts, just as they bud, and choosing a better feeling thought. You may very well end up in How-did-I-get-here-ville, but you’ll feel it every time, and you’ll have the hindsight clarity with regards to the initial resistant thought. You’ll aim to nip the buds, find yourself trimming branches, and be more aware next time for having experienced the feeling of discord (having ignored feeling) - and you’ll get really good at trimming when resistant thoughts are still just buds. After awhile, thought is so aligned with feeling, that you won’t have to trim anymore, and it is delightful. You’ll have a meta-hindsight-clarity, on how the thoughts were always of the feelings. 

So trust & surrender, in this case, are resistant thoughts...they are resistant thoughts arising, in resistance to doing step two - wanting. It can be a paradigm shift, from thinking through the how and then beginning - and trusting one’s logic - to coming from feeling, and receiving. 

Perhaps the greatest revelation of this process, is that reality is indeed magical, and you never really needed to know how a “step three” will go, to express what you really want in life. The trust discovered, is within yourself. (Ta-da)

In a way, this is very much what is already and always has been underway, and at the same time it’s a new way of engaging reality, and of living life.

It might be a change in how one is engaging with reality and living life, but over time it is more & more realized, that this is awareness of what has always been the case. We were all creators long before we got here. 

It could justifiably be said, that there is a legitimate question as to ”how did I create up to here, if I create my own reality? I don’t recall picking to be me or grow up in Materialtown, etc”. Those answers won’t come from thinking, or ‘figuring out’ either. They’ll come the exact same way- feeling good, letting resistant thoughts go by choosing a better feeling thought, and enjoying the unfolding of it right before your eyes. It all starts ‘clicking’, and insights come aplenty. 

@Nahm Sorry for previous posts Just backlash from full Transcendance (experiencing myself as Infinite Conciousness). 

mofo holds and refuse to die. 

My ♥️ was inprisoned. IT was i prisioner. Literally prison. 

Yes jailbreak from mind exactly. I am not a devil anymore I am a God. 

I am All powerful Infinite Love. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity