Nahm

The Path, Living & The Dream Board

377 posts in this topic

@Nahm Awesome. I wonder about that too sometimes even though it doesn't matter. Creativity comes from one source, it's quite a trip! Both the songs I shared I first heard from the Fieval movies. xD

I want a circular white board now. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Nahm When we replace things on the board with different wants, should we completely let go of the past wants on the board? Or should we wait for the thing to manifest before replacing wants on the board?

Edited by Raptorsin7

@Raptorsin7 Add freely. Add more of what you want, and also notice a bigger picture comes into focus, the more you realize you want. Let the wanting unfold deeper and deeper within you. If there is a theme, I would say it is increasingly acute awareness of the power of aligning thought, feeling, and source - self discovery. ♥️ And also, that you / universe / source are creation creating, and it is not about the past or future, but the enjoyment of life - in this moment now. If you realize you want anything, add it. If you realize you are no longer wanting something, or have already manifested it, feel free to ‘replace’ it with new. Take it to new heights. Write things you truly genuinely want, that might also seem impossible, and watch what dreams may come. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 11/7/2019 at 1:01 PM, Nahm said:

Started seeing “God’s plan”, and understanding how there can be a “plan”, which yet is unconditional spontaneous & without thought, inclusive of all thought. The common connotation of the word plan doesn’t work. Realized collective consciousness by seeing it directly outside of ‘reality’, the “how” this living of lives is orchestrated, and how co-creation ‘works’.

@Nahm What is "Gods Plan" ?

Also, thank you for your response. Best thread ever (:

Edited by Raptorsin7

@Nahm In order to realize my dream I must be open to never seeing it coming to life.

To "get what I want" I first must be willing to not get it at all, or even to get the complete opposite of what I desire.

Is there truth in this? 

Or is it a false belief? 

My experiences seem to be confirming. Is that a phase?

@Nahm Can we only create what we really want? For example, If i wanted to move objects with mind I just don't see that happening. Maybe I could learn to lucid dream and move objects with my mind in a dream? Or do we have to ask ourselves WHY do i want to move objects with my mind. And ultimately I will only ever get the true WHY behind all my goals and desires?

@ivankiss

“In order to realize my dream I must be open to never seeing it coming to life.”

must can not withstand a want. A must is a thought, which implies another, subtly yet specifically, of an authoritative nature. Our being is free, and implications to the contrary don’t settle in alignment. A want is of feeling and needs no logic nor justification. We often are ‘into the branches, sorting with branches’, and find it can’t be done. What can be done, is going ‘back to the trunk’. Leaving the thoughts, the content, it’s implication, and going prior to the birth of the initial perspective. There is no realizing of the dream, as in, making the dream real, there is only realizing one is already steering the dream, already at the helm. The One has already realized the dream for us all. We can turn the wheel of perspective toward wanted, and we can turn the wheel toward unwanted. The turning as you know, is of course, relative. Wherever and whatever we steer toward, is relative. Relative to what though? To the absolute, the source we are, unconditional love. Feeling. Consider not the perspective, nor the logic of, but rather the feeling of these perspectives:

This dream is mine, I am steering, I am going where I want to, and I am doing so in accordance with feeling. This has been the case all along. 

I am the greatest love of all, and I can not be found, as,  I am.  All experience, is icing on this cake which  I am.

I can not ‘lose’, nor be ‘lost’ in experience. The love that I am can never be truly taken nor given. “Objective reality” is a great delight, in all forms. 

Compare the feeling out of these perspectives, for you, to:

In order to realize my dream I must be open to never seeing it coming to life.”

This is your dream. It is already “come to life”. There is no must of this, it already Is. 

Dream board wise, this is slowing down, and acknowledging I am at step 2 - receiving. I have not yet expressed and felt my true wanting, unabashedly, by which I am then positioned to choose the better feeling perspectives - in alignment with precisely what I am knowing I am wanting (step 1). 

One of the best practices I know of came spontaneously in the parent realm. To write down five reasons the choosing of my perspectives is beneficial to me. And five things I love about being me. 

To "get what I want" I first must be willing to not get it at all, or even to get the complete opposite of what I desire.

What we want, rather, why we want it, is in anticipation of feeling better upon having it. Then we have it, and still, yet again, we want. The unavoidable discovery, is that what we really want - is the feeling. The feeling of living limitlessly, the thrill, the aliveness, of wanting, creating, experiencing. Be it a material thing, an experience, a travel destination, another person, or all of the above enjoyed with another person - what we are wanting, is the feeling of it. Consciousness, experientially speaking, is ever-elusive in it’s normalization. I wanted a new truck, I got one, it was awesome for about a month. I wanted to make a lot of money, it was awesome for about a year. I wanted more time to myself, it was awesome for a few months. I wanted a bigger house, it was awesome for about a year. It is all for the experience, which is all that is, and it is now. This place is breath taking, ineffable and astounding. Yet - it is not the creation which entices us to return here again & again - it is the creating. 

We are attracting in total. It can not be seen, because it is in total. The “other side of that wall”, is a thought, and will never be seen as any thing. Like trying to see if that refrigerator light stays on when we close the door - an exception can never be found - though we are indeed sneaky beings, and we convince ourselves to the contrary. Yet, who amoung us has not experienced the “come to Jesus” reality check, that this is deeply true. This truth is total, and only the essence of it can be found, in the aligning of thoughts, feeling, and source. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTUe7Ow9Xgw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlNmsRt7tx4

https://livealifeyoulove.com/buddha-knew-law-of-attraction/

Is there truth in this? 

As radical and awesome as it is, it is up to you. You are the creator of your reality. We arise of potentiality, of Truth, as Truth; as perception, sensation and thoughts. This is what we are, so this is virtually impossible to notice. A dream board is most useful here. You came here to create. This can not be in question. No matter what you do, you are doing it, you are creating. You can do nothing, and nothing is something you’re doing. You can not be nothing, because again, as you well know, you already are No Thing. (The emptiness, The Unconditional, Infinite One)

Or is it a false belief? 

The only absolute false belief (imo), is that there is not an absolute unconditional love within us all, of which all feeling is relative to. In acknowledging that truth, all ‘truth’ and ‘falsity’ is sorted in accordance with that truth itself, Known to us as feeling. 

My experiences seem to be confirming. Is that a phase?

I would say it is a phase. Your divinity is not of this world, and yet you are nonetheless in this world. The full circle revelation, the discovery of this, brings about the absolute honeymoon, if you will, and I can only speak for ’myself‘ - I never wanted it to end. But it did, as  “ I “ - “came back to the relative”. I again put my heart out there, naked & vulnerably so to speak. And to my great delight & surprise, I found my sneakiness had gotten the best of me yet again, as the greater honeymoon, is here, in the arena, in creating. That’s why I came in the first place. A meta-duh. There are no things in this world you receive more of the more you give away. But then again, love is not per se in this world, but is this world.

6 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Can we only create what we really want? For example, If i wanted to move objects with mind I just don't see that happening. Maybe I could learn to lucid dream and move objects with my mind in a dream? Or do we have to ask ourselves WHY do i want to move objects with my mind. And ultimately I will only ever get the true WHY behind all my goals and desires?

There is nothing you can not be, do or have. You are a limitless infinite ineffable being. There are however, somethings which you have already done, or rather, are already doing. You can not manifest physical objects out of thin air - out of nothing - because you already are. And here we are. You can not create and move objects with your mind, because all of this, you are already doing. And here we are. You can not limit yourself, in the same manor, because metaphysically speaking - you already are. And here we are. Nothing can be said in Truth of the absolute, nothing can be said to be absolutely true, as all that is thought & spoken, is itself, already of, already is, the absolute. Also then ‘true’, in that very same vein then, it can not be said that you can not do these things in this reality, as there is no line, no actual separation of any kind between ‘you’, and the absolute. 

The ultimate Why inquiry is most tricky, because you must include ‘you’ in the question. When you are included in the question, there is no more question, as ‘you’ - the asker, or holder of the question - are something You, absolute, are already doing. The objects, situations, circumstances, thoughts, feelings, desires, etc, by which the Why question ’itself‘ can arise as an event or experience, is already You. In speculation, yet in accord with feeling, I can only offer that there is an apparent theme of these things we seem to not be able to do, and that theme is the creation of togetherness, in the sharing of our infinite being, our infinite love. Please keep in mind, the concession in my ‘best attempt’ to answer in kind, or ‘to where you’re at’. 

Hey nahm ❤️ So basically I’m here in front of my dream board and start thinking what I have to do here? Do I need to write on paper stuff and than print stuff on it? Do I cut images from internet and than put on it? 

The process is messing a bit with my head probably because I care a lot for how I should doing it ? I do need ur help to show the ways ?❤️

Edited by Fede83

@Fede83

Think of it as if this was the very first thing, the first experience ever - that is only for you. As if you were the very first person ever, and this is the very first time you are choosing what to create. It can be anything you want. You can put anything you want on there, in any fashion or form you want. It’s only for you. 

If there is any pragmatic level resistance, grab a pad of paper and make a list of everything that you know (from all your life experience so far) that you do not want. Write anything & everything that you can, make it a long list. Then, look at that list, and flip the script. Flip to the other side of each duality, and write on your board what you do want. 

And 

Look at each thing you wrote on your pad of paper, that you don’t want...and catch yourself going to thoughts like “how could I ever do that”, “how could I ever get that position”, “how could I ever figure that out”, ”how could I ever _______” ?  

And flip that script to why.  

Why do I want that?  Why do I want to do that?  Why do I value this?  Why is this important to me? 

@Nahm Thank you for the thorough reply. Will let it marinate some more. Currently in a process of moving across the globe lol.

The message that's popping out obviously is that I've already made it, the dream is already real and I should maintain focus on that feeling of already having it/being it. 

I do resonate with that alot. And I recognize it as my truth.

I guess the thing that's "bugging me" is the very how to shift from "this" to "that". Both are one, both are here; absolutely. But the experiences differentiate. Experiencing this is not the same as experiencing that. 

Is embodying the feeling of being that and being there the key to a successful shift? Even if it's radical?

Often I am not sure about the process. The in-between. Should I imply effort and push in the direction I want to go? Or should I forget about actions, focus only on inner knowing and let the actions do themselves? Let life guide me as I float?

Also; is Faith a yay or nay in this scenario?

On one side it seems it is not needed, since I am The Creator. I know my power. On the other side; life always finds a way to humble me and ground me, whenever I spend too much time "high in the clouds". 

Should I actively create as the creator that I am, or relax, breathe and let life unfold on it's own? 

Please don't tell me it's two sides of the same coin haha. I know.

Just want things to click on a deeper level. 

Should I focus on meta only and let things do themselves? Isn't that kinda going to eliminate the sweetness of getting it/achieving it/experiencing it? 

Is it wrong that I feel like I deserve the satisfaction of making it after all these years of blood, sweat and tears? 

I want to experience myself in that light. I know it is my birthright. 

Appreciate your help.

Bless you.

This is a nice post 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

27 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

I should maintain focus on that feeling of already having it/being it. I do resonate with that alot. And I recognize it as my truth.

For sure ♥️ We can even remove the step of ‘maintaining focus’ as you said you are already ‘it’. You already know, focus or not, you’re still ‘it’.

I guess the thing that's "bugging me" is the very how to shift from "this" to "that". Both are one, both are here; absolutely. But the experiences differentiate. Experiencing this is not the same as experiencing that. 

Thought is added, and experience seems different (dual). Bring ‘this’ (feeling) (nondual) “into” that (“reality”)(sure seems dual). Feeling = One, Thought = Twoness. This is how creation creates, how choice is created and choices are chosen. 

Is embodying the feeling of being that and being there the key to a successful shift? Even if it's radical?

It’s what we’re already doing. Is it radical, is radical shifting needed? That’s relative to one’s current perspectives of unradical or radical.

Often I am not sure about the process. The in-between. Should I imply effort and push in the direction I want to go? Or should I forget about actions, focus only on inner knowing and let the actions do themselves? Let life guide me as I float?

There are things we are inspired by feeling to do, and things we do or don’t do which we are not inspired to do. Maintaining a dream board really shines here, as a lot of what was previously interpreted as ‘what we don’t want to do’, is revealed to be the very things we actually do want to do, as they are the path of our wanting, which is therefore now inspired in feeling. 

Also; is Faith a yay or nay in this scenario?

Depends what ‘faith’ means to you. If it means you choose what you want and the universe becomes it, there is faith, or, - this is already the actual case. Depends on perspective. 

On one side it seems it is not needed, since I am The Creator. I know my power. On the other side; life always finds a way to humble me and ground me, whenever I spend too much time "high in the clouds". 

You are the creator. This is how you’ve been creating the whole time. It’s consciously creating, it is not ‘inventing creating’. 

Should I actively create as the creator that I am, or relax, breathe and let life unfold on it's own? 

These are one & the same. You are actively creating no matter what you are doing or not doing. Thoughts arise, each of us have preferences - creation is already well underway. If you chose to do nothing all day today - that will be the experience, the day - you created. It’s always safe to relax and surrender. “It” is always unfolding on “it’s” own. 

Please don't tell me it's two sides of the same coin haha. I know.

Just want things to click on a deeper level. 

Should I focus on meta only and let things do themselves? Isn't that kinda going to eliminate the sweetness of getting it/achieving it/experiencing it? 

This is the meta. There’s no separation to be found. This is the dream, it’s already in play. Start small and fun...YouTube Abraham Hicks & blue glass and butterflies. 

Is it wrong that I feel like I deserve the satisfaction of making it after all these years of blood, sweat and tears? 

There is literally no such thing as a wrong feeling. Listen to the feeling though - rather than believing / siding with the thoughts. Thoughts arise for creation, choice. Looking for answers in thought is fruitless, a relative never ending loop of duality. Feeling is One. 

I want to experience myself in that light. I know it is my birthright. 

Appreciate your help.

Bless you.

It’s “why you came” :)

God bless you.

44 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

This is a nice post 

Thanks. I very much appreciate your posts as well. Always insight-full. ??

But nahm what if I don’t ever gonna use a dream board and I don’t do any visualization exercise and pretty much my mindset about life and goal is pretty much stucked.

Living the same day every day until I die nothing gonna change ? Or unconsciously I gonna keep materialized from time to time what i projecting ?

@Nahm Feeling it is. Thanks.

I've been a visionary since forever. Never had a vision board haha. Might as well give it a shot. 

On thoughts; I see them as a necessary part of my creation. I love the storyline very much. The journey. Memories. Ideas. So I do not resonate with eliminating them. I like when things click. Puzzles fit. No need to throw away a piece. My goal is not to be thoughtless. Thinking is just a sign of the Universe being creative in me. Through me, as me.

Aligning thoughts with feelings sounds great though. 

Much love.

2 hours ago, Fede83 said:

But nahm what if I don’t ever gonna use a dream board and I don’t do any visualization exercise and pretty much my mindset about life and goal is pretty much stucked.

Living the same day every day until I die nothing gonna change ? Or unconsciously I gonna keep materialized from time to time what i projecting ?

Patterns of thought would unconsciously play out, and when this dream ends & you awaken, you’d have a hearty laugh. Not a thing right or wrong with that unconscious life, and that is precisely what would be so funny. 

Consciousness is infinite & whole, perfect & complete. There can not be a separate thing, a separate object, nor a separate self, because if there were, consciousness would not be infinite. If there is some thing which consciousness is not, then consciousness is not infinite. Consciousness Is infinite, and is infinitely, spontaneous & free. One who takes reality for granted has yet to realize the feelings they don’t like, is our source, the one-glish speaking voice of infinite reason, conveying the truth - that one is so free, one can impose limitation. The One has already amply done this however - to allow for this very experience. No more limitation is needed, source did a fine job. Add to limitation at your own emotional peril, as Truth is Unconditional Love, and conditions simply will not resonate. 

Practically speaking...one who is “stuck”, is over-emphasizing the intellectual method of - practically speaking. “Stuck” requires profound materialism, knowing one’s infinite all loving unconditional limitless eternal self - as a thing. An object, in a world. ??

What knows all that comes & goes, is already transcendent and does not come and go. What does not come and go, and does not have separate parts in truth, can never actually be “stuck”. The cosmos is an ever-transient vibrationally liquid creation of potentiality. What sustains you - your “living”, your “life”?  Love, air, water, food. Are these “separate objects”, or are you...not separate from anything.. since the get go? Every thing is not always as it appears. 

This ever-changing-ness, this ‘appearance’, is known by thought, perception, & sensation, ‘themselves’ every-changing. Are you an object separate of this? Or is all known to you, as the consciousness of, the awareness of , the knowing of 

Were ‘you’ ‘here’ to know yourself...love, sensation - feeling, would not be so abundant, so easily & readily known in the sharing of our infinite being. You most absolutely know your absoluteness - you just forgot. Why would an infinite all knowing, all loving being - forget that it is? To experience. So you could create. Which is what you’re doing right now. It is all you have ever done. It is everything that you do. So much so, So totally & entirely, that a comparison can not be made, a duality can not be derived of it, and it can not in truth be said that you have ever done anything. Why you create what you do has a source which is always available. What you create and when you do, is always up to you. How it is created, is the same as how your heart is beating, your lungs are breathing, thoughts are arising, feeling is present, perception is abundant. “You”, you’re not really doing anything. You’re just unbelievable, unfathomably good, at making it appear as if you are. It is safe to surrender “how”. 

@ivankiss I hear ya & agree. What discernible distinction is there between thought, and vision? With a source manifesting reflection, what need is there for thinking, when one has such vision? I feel like you’re about to light this whole place on fire. 

♥️