Identity

Why does God trick itself?

102 posts in this topic

There's a lot which just doesn't add up here.

Why would god/me imagine the truth to itself and go through the misery and terror of realising it?

Why does nearly everyone say that they exist?

Could it be possible that Rupert Spira's many finite minds one consciousness model is actually correct?

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

6 minutes ago, Identity said:

@VeganAwake That sounds like ego run a muck ??

Haha I see what you're saying ...

It was more along the lines of do what naturally makes you happy. As opposed to just following in somebody else's footsteps because they told you there experience was fun.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

5 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Why would god/me imagine the truth to itself and go through the misery and terror of realising it?

Could it be possible that Rupert Spira's many finite minds one consciousness model is actually correct?

I’ve found that it is. Many minds included within Infinite Consciousness. That unites duality and Nonduality 

but the boundaries of each mind is relative. Like identifying a drop of water in the ocean. No hard boundaries 

Edited by Synchronicity

5 minutes ago, Shaun said:

There is no "you". That "you" is really non existant. But Light shine brighter and brighter. 

Only True reason for such amount of self=fear. Light always obliterates shadow. It's happening right NOW. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 minute ago, Synchronicity said:

I’ve found that it is. Many minds included within Infinite Consciousness. That unites duality and Nonduality 

I'd say that's pretty awesome. We are each like programs on an infinite computer and we can somehow see and interact with each other.

That was my old understanding until I came across Leo. I've got this thing going on where I always take the most terrifying and depressing things as being true. I maybe just went down Leos way because he seemed a hell of a lot more clued up about this stuff than nearly every other teacher.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@arlin a pregnant nothingness!!

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

14 minutes ago, arlin said:

All this time i kept thinking that nothing meant nothing. Not in the sense that is a nothing which allows everything else. But it s truly nothing, non existant. 

And thats why nothing/something is a paradox which can t be understood

well it can be understood, the question sometimes is more about how it is meant. the meaning you assign to it, it will have for you, but if it`s a dummy from the other side or if it`s truely vegan or made with milk, that`s something different. even if the cherry stays real.

10 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I'd say that's pretty awesome. We are each like programs on an infinite computer and we can somehow see and interact with each other.

That was my old understanding until I came across Leo. I've got this thing going on where I always take the most terrifying and depressing things as being true. I maybe just went down Leos way because he seemed a hell of a lot more clued up about this stuff than nearly every other teacher.

And this is where Awakening comes in:

See we believe we are separate programs on an infinite computer until Awakening occurs and we realize we were never separate and that duality(aka separate program) was actually a self made survival program(aka ego) created to maintain homeostasis whether it's positive or negative for the organism.

And since duality is illusory, Non-duality, aka: God, Collective consciousness' conscious awareness, absolute Infinity, pregnant nothingness, pure potentiality is what's TRUE.

This is basically what Leo is saying, he refers to it as God dreaming itself.

I refer to it as existence experiencing itself.

Maybe Rupert says Consciousness being conscious of itself.

Everything is connected everything is one we just think it sounds different because we use words.

Notice this!!

11 minutes ago, remember said:

@VeganAwake do you count food pregnancy into general pregnancy? just interested...

Absolutely...no exclusions except for illusions!! ?

@Shaun Shawn did you receive my last transmission?

Did it make sense to you or not?

?

Edited by VeganAwake

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

God is Nothing.

You are the one attaching meaning to it. God is prior to meaning.

You're not understanding that love is Nothing! You keep thinking love is something.

Then who is answering my prayers? 

Why does it becomes true when I pray to my Creator? 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are creating me, but you're in denial about it because if you admit you created me, you would also have to admit you created yourself.

This is True. But for you to really "know" it. It requires Full Awakening. 

Full Awakening Brings much more then Just this actual realization. You Will understand All this talk bout Love, Goodness and so on. 

Full Awakening Will lets say spill out in your dream too. Once self is gone you Will be God proper or Absolute Self. 

Practises. Meditation self inquiry heck Yeah if you can get 5 meo dmt do it it Will save you so much time. ❤️

2 hours ago, Shaun said:

In my opinion, being God would be boring. Infinite knowledge, infinite power. You would already know every outcome of every one of your actions. It makes sense to give yourself self-induced amnesia. A story with no antagonist is pretty bad, so you made yourself the antagonist. In the Christian bible, God is the devil because God created the devil.

Edited by MusicalPotato

“It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.”
― Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent

2 hours ago, Shaun said:

finite minds one consciousness

The finite mind is an appearance within infinite mind. 

You are All Created as Infinite Self. Re connection and returning to Union Allows you Real Actual Healing and Real True Life. As Heaven itself. 

Leo is pointing you to accept Transcendance and to regain power you lost. Even if God is uncoditionally Loving. It Will not allow ruination of Heaven. But Healing Will be Done with only way God only really knows. With Infinite Love. 

Heart for Humanity. ❤️ Awesome Life. Silly kids. 

@MusicalPotato  or what if we are like a subconscious thought in God's head and he doesn't even really know we exist. 

What if we are cancerous cells in God's body. We will use up all the resources and destroy the Earth and then move to the next planet which are like gods organs. Eventually we will eat him alive and become him. Lol

17 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

@MusicalPotato  or what if we are like a subconscious thought in God's head and he doesn't even really know we exist. 

What if we are cancerous cells in God's body. We will use up all the resources and destroy the Earth and then move to the next planet which are like gods organs. Eventually we will eat him alive and become him. Lol

haha

Or what if we’re a pendant hanging on some cat’s collar or what if some huge aliens play golf with our galaxy? :D

Edited by JustThinkingAloud

I have an opinion on everything :D

3 hours ago, JustThinkingAloud said:

haha

Or what if we’re a pendant hanging on some cat’s collar or what if some huge aliens play golf with our galaxy? :D

well that counts into general balls then.

To know Itself. And to be itself

Edited by JoshuaBell