Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fede83

5-MeO-DMT for a beginner

22 posts in this topic

I need to make deep my work and go trough the layers of my soul and discover things I can’t see right now or I’m too confused for paying enough attention..is 5 meo good for a complete beginner ? Also which dose I should start with ?

Edited by Fede83

'Complete beginner' you mean you never had a psychedelic before?

Exactly yes is suggested to go 5 meo first experience ?

Most people haven't taken psychedelics, most people who've taken psychedelics haven't taken 5-MeO-DMT, most people who've taken 5-MeO-DMT don't take it as their first psychedelic experience.

It's unconventional to start out with 5-MeO-DMT, therefore it's not exactly recommended. That doesn't mean you couldn't find a way to make it work, it's just that you're talking about a very fringe way of doing it, so there's not much community history/experience to draw upon with this approach.

I would recommend you try a more conventional psychedelic first, like mushrooms or LSD, but if that's not possible, there's no real reason why you can't take 5-MeO-DMT first. Just make sure you have a solid foundation in meditation, and then start out with very low doses and work your way up to gain experience and a feel for the compound.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

I'm starting with DMT first. For me, it took me a while before I stopped just getting so confused while on psychedelics. I was like "what am I actually trying to find here?" 

5meo will tare through your reality like a hot knife through butter. I've been too scared to try the stuff. But by all means, take a tiny dose and work up. Be careful, you'll probably be sick. Don't eat before you take it lol. I always say, sometimes the best way to learn to swim is by jumping in lol

Edited by Aaron p

Also I think there's a chance its fatal to smoke 5meoDMT if you take antidepressant medication. Or maybe that's Ayahuasca (DMT). Do your research

Edited by Aaron p

11 hours ago, Fede83 said:

Exactly yes is suggested to go 5 meo first experience ?

5-MeO-DMT is not advised for beginners. You could start with something like magic mushrooms in low doses following (at least) all the instructions and precautions Leo is giving in his video. 

IMO, 5-Meo-DMT readiness is not about having a lot of experiences with psychedelics. When you are about to climb to that top, you have to have a certain level consciousness, with adequate theoretical knowledge about the ego, oneness, non duality etc. 5-MeO-DMT is not to play with. 

Ok from what I read here 5 Meo could be an hard pillow to swallow..I don’t wanna risk it..low dose lsd will be more ideal i Guess than?

11 hours ago, outlandish said:

Most people haven't taken psychedelics, most people who've taken psychedelics haven't taken 5-MeO-DMT, most people who've taken 5-MeO-DMT don't take it as their first psychedelic experience.

Let me continue this riddle... Most people who've taken 5-MeO-DMT as their first psychedelic haven't taken a huge dose of it for the first time. 

I took a huge dose of 5-MeO-DMT (around 50mg) as a first try of psychedelics. Looks like my experience is unique in this regard. :) 

But yeah, I recommend starting from shrooms or even just micro-dosing of LSD.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

6 hours ago, dimitri said:

Let me continue this riddle... Most people who've taken 5-MeO-DMT as their first psychedelic haven't taken a huge dose of it for the first time. 

I took a huge dose of 5-MeO-DMT (around 50mg) as a first try of psychedelics. Looks like my experience is unique in this regard. :) 

Yes that is indeed rare. How did that go? What was your ROA (route of administration)?

I took 5meo for my first psychedelic but before that I have been doing meditation and mindfulness work for decades, kundalini yoga for a year and was ready to try it.    

Nothing will ever get you ready for 5meo, you will know that when you try it for the first time.  

1 hour ago, outlandish said:

Yes that is indeed rare. How did that go? What was your ROA (route of administration)?

Amazing. I did it via vaporizing, "shaman" was guiding me through the whole process. 

But anyway, I believe starting from low dose and plugging as Leo suggested is better. Since you can map experience to the environment, like with regular dose of LSD. And I think with plugging you need to teach yourself to let go, with vaporizing on such a big dose you don't have a choice, you let go anyway. 

1 hour ago, Tanz said:

I took 5meo for my first psychedelic but before that I have been doing meditation and mindfulness work for decades, kundalini yoga for a year and was ready to try it.    

Nothing will ever get you ready for 5meo, you will know that when you try it for the first time.  

I kinda agree and disagree. :)

Nothing can prepare you to 5meo trip. But I think having experience with shrooms or LSD may help in integration part (when 5meo trip is over). 

Ye i prolly start over with 20 ug of lsd and working my way up ?

29 minutes ago, Fede83 said:

My road with LSD was something like this: 10, 10, 20, 10, 125, 100...

So, yes, starting from 20ug.. looks good to me.

Edited by dimitri

Plugging is extremely gentle and I think one could definitely do it first time

On 10/23/2019 at 8:03 AM, Fede83 said:

.is 5 meo good for a complete beginner ?

Definitely not! It will mindfuck you so hard you won't remember your name.

Start with one of the classic psychedelics at low doses.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Definitely not! It will mindfuck you so hard you won't remember your name.

Start with one of the classic psychedelics at low doses.

I already find others people even my own mother as character in my story.

I know that all words and thinking is 'imaginary projection'

Am I good doing 5meo or should I do another ?

What should I expect ? Things above my own human experience. I mean LSD upgraded reality' doesn't created another.  What kind of mindfuck expect. I want to work out the grounding before destroying the last layers of bullshit. Or I m just curious

I've come to appreciate more the difference between 5 meo dmt and NN dmt. Freebase dmt is much more gentler. I overdid my first dose Of 5 meo dmt @'about 17 mg. The subsequent doses were smaller and more tolerable but then I loaded again with a heavy dose a couple of days ago. Somewhere around 18 - 21 mgs. Too much in that it really grabbed me by the boo boo. It felt like the experience of time came to a halt. Perhaps had it been just the right amount beacuase it didn't really traumatize me but it sure Rattled my cage in a big way. This gave me empathy for those who do too much their first time. 

Dabbing in a bubber is my method. Using a small piece of aluminum foil sitting on the scale. 3x 3 inch of aluminum fool, kept unwrinked and with a crease put in it . The open baggy held almost perpendicular and a plastic straw is then inserted into the baggy to use as a shovel. It works good with me. With the dmt piled out delicately and measured onto the foil. The small tin foil peice is then gently picked up and with the crease all the material is poured in to a tiny Metal measuring spoon.  Heat the titanium bowl dump and pouring the contents into the rig being sure to be drawing on the bubbler as the material hits the hot metal. I hold my lungs as full as I can. Seems to add to the power of the trip.

For people starting out, I would definitively start out keeping the dosage of 5 meo dmt at 4mg or preferably lower when smoked.

Also - Close your eyes and just keep trying to be open and curious.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

On 10/24/2019 at 1:19 PM, Fede83 said:

Good safe approach. I think you could start with 50ug tbh, but there is absolutely no harm in starting with 20ug. Be aware that some people find 20ug to be annoying, personally I think it's great.