OBEler

The danger of spiritual work. Statement about reality is imaginary

31 posts in this topic

@Mu_ :)this comes to mind:

Did everything disappear when you close your eyes? No it was still there. 

It is your ability to perceive something , some people can see something which others couldn't. It depends on how many realities you can perceives. 

Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not there. Hmm...

Edited by Angelite

1 hour ago, Angelite said:

@Mu_ :)this comes to mind:

Did everything disappear when you close your eyes? No it was still there. 

It is your ability to perceive something , some people can see something which others couldn't. It depends on how many realities you can perceives. 

Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not there. Hmm...

Thats somewhat on the dartboard of what I'm pointing to....

Its all a dream, you think the dream is real till you wake up :)

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

You are imagining all of it.  And you just imagined that you are imagining it.  And you also just imagined that you imagined that.  And that. And that. To infinity.   Inifnity cancels itself out. It is nothing.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@OBEler @OBEler

So the reason I wanted you to contemplate the difference between "real" (thanks for the correction)  and "imaginary" was to help you figure it out for yourself. To cut through the ideology you mentioned you might be stuck in. You can derive the answer for yourself, and the only way you'll really GET it is if you do. 

Let me provide a launching point. Ask yourself: what is real? Bring up some real world examples. Get a good sense of what is meant by "real" from multiple different angles. Do the same for imaginary. Then contemplate what the differences are as well as how they are deeply similar. Hint: compare dreams to what you think is reality. Ask yourself: who made this distinction between real and imaginary? Is it inherent to reality? Or was it created? "Reality is imaginary" is one half of the same coin, and Leo uses this side to unhinge your conditioned mind. "Reality is Real" is equally true, but the reason Leo doesn't use this half is because the ideas of "real" you've been brought up with are partial and misleading. 

Don't get caught up on words. Words are dualistic, relative, and relationary. They have limits you are not yet aware of. Words don't mean anything themselves. They don't even point to anything actual (this may be hard to grasp at first). Let's take the example of "car." You may say, "now hold on, it means something because it's pointing to an actual object." But which car? You have many ideas about what a car is, and they are actually different from everyone else's. Look up the definition for car, and you will find more words. The definition of a word, it's supposed grounding point, can only be more words. When you say car, you bring up general IDEAS of a car flavored by your personal experience. When you say literal, you have many IDEAS of what literal means, and they are in fact (perhaps slightly) different than everyone else's. Words are concepts flavored by personal body of experience. In other words: literally imaginary. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

6 hours ago, OBEler said:

@LeoGury, do you also meant that? Or is it 100 % imaginary for you

All distinctions are imaginary.

Imagination = distinction = reality

You are confused because you cannot get it without awakening.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I think when he say imaginery he is stating that reality is made out from your mind and project to external world. 

On 10/21/2019 at 4:45 AM, Angelite said:

@OBEler your whole life in this world will feel like a day or less when you woke up from your death~  

And your perception becomes sharp. 

20:103 They will whispers among themselves, "You remained not but ten [days in the world]."

20:104 We are most knowing of what they say , when the best of them in manner will say, "You remained not but one day."  

Time concerning the relative worlds... Different realities, different dimensions will have a different sense of time. 

Both the many different realities on earth, and the different reality in the afterlife. 

For example: in space...you will have a different sense of time when you are far away from the earth sun... 

Closer to heavens...

Will the earth matters when you have seen heaven? Hmm...

I've noticed this, in order to make others believe in the unseen, you would have to make them viewed physical reality as imagination. In order to accept heaven, you would have to call everything imaginary. Or else it will be a contradiction. Because it is already a wrong way of defining thing. 

For me, wverything would be real. Even the so called "imaginary" heaven is real. It is the matter of experiencing what i've already known. 

There is a double standard in the language usage. 

Illusion : something that is skewed from it's truth. A skewed perception. 

The funny thing is, thinking that you've gained something from someone. 바보

The best kind of reality are those that are not skewed. Whichever reality/dimensions regardless. 

Edited by Angelite