Alex bliss

Can enlightenment be reached through many different paths??

16 posts in this topic

Or every path leads to the same path of self enquiry ?? Do answer only if you truly experienced it...

Enlightenment is not a path its a realization of pathless emptying of oneself

@MAYA EL did I ever said that enlightenment is a path...When you try to answer a question here spent some time before you get caught up with your know it all egoic thoughts..don't be blind ...this wouldn't lead you anywhere...you're not dealing with a newbie anywhere!!

@Alex bliss ?

1 hour ago, Alex bliss said:

@MAYA EL did I ever said that enlightenment is a path...When you try to answer a question here spent some time before you get caught up with your know it all egoic thoughts..don't be blind ...this wouldn't lead you anywhere...you're not dealing with a newbie anywhere!!

7 hours ago, Alex bliss said:

Listen boy if you don't want people's opinion don't ask people questions and drop the ego I wasn't trying to flex on you I was giving you my experience like your post asked for now sit down

I am not giving you the answer because you are pretending to be stupid and not know it ;)

B R E A T H E

Enlightenment is the process of stripping away falsehoods that are preventing you from seeing reality clearly. What those falsehoods are, is highly individual, but there are some common themes ...

I am myself, heaven and hell.

@Alex bliss i have no idea, because i didn't reach it lol, so I can't tell you for sure

just like Leo and anyone in this topic

but, from what I've heard - every path is different, yeah, that's for sure, because we are all different and it's a silly question tbh

but what is more - there are the same steps that you have to go through to reach it for everyone, like, let's say - if you want to learn to run you have to learn to walk first, everyone learns this in a different way and in a different time, but still, we can all learn to run (you know what I mean)

also, check these out:

https://imgur.com/a/z6t4psC

vibrationscale-medium.png

Edited by 28 cm unbuffed

1 minute ago, Alex bliss said:

@pluto hituryskfudjxtdfueifhs7fjdhxb nchsyfjd5eicjsfndbdywjfus7x7fis7fy

I love this thread. It should be pinned on that cream of the crop thread Leo has for all the high consciousness content ??

15 minutes ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

@Alex bliss i have no idea, because i didn't reach it lol, so I can't tell you for sure

just like Leo and anyone in this topic

but, from what I've heard - every path is different, yeah, that's for sure, because we are all different and it's a silly question tbh

but what is more - there are the same steps that you have to go through to reach it for everyone, like, let's say - if you want to learn to run you have to learn to walk first, everyone learns this in a different way and in a different time, but still, we can all learn to run (you know what I mean)

also, check these out:

https://imgur.com/a/z6t4psC

vibrationscale-medium.png

Is that to do with David Hawkins? I recognise some of it

10 minutes ago, Bill W said:

Is that to do with David Hawkins? I recognise some of it

probably, i saw something similar in power vs force book

it doesn't matter that much, but still, being aware of what type of emotions are creating your thoughts is crucial imo

like - content of your thougths is useless garbage, you have to know the context

emotions are always beyond logic and they are true guide on this path

Edited by 28 cm unbuffed