Huz

Powerful Quotes Post Here

792 posts in this topic

On 10/16/2017 at 7:34 PM, Awomanaware said:

Questioner: “How are we to treat others?”

Ramana Maharshi: “There are no others.”

"I searched for God and found only myself. I searched for myself and found only God."  - Sufi Proverb 

"Fear is a natural reaction to moving closer to the truth." - Pema Chordon

"You’ve been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn’t worked. Try accepting yourself and see what happens. " - Louise Hay

"Suffering is a gift. In it is hidden mercy." - Rumi

" Anything you avoid in life will come back, over and over again, until you’re willing to face it—to look deeply into its true nature. " - Adyashanti 

"  Thinking is a barrier to experiencing, and there is no wisdom without experiencing. Knowledge, idea, belief, stand in the way of wisdom. "  J. Krishnamurti

" Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. "  - Rabindranath Tagore 

"  Let the water settle; you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your being.   "  - Rumi

"  Why are you unhappy? Because 99.9% of everything you think and do, is for your self — and there isn’t one.  " - Wei Wu Wei

"   A true warrior is never at war with the world.  " - Trogyam Trungpa 

"   The energies coming to Earth are so powerful now, that anything not of Love - is being pushed to the surface for healing.   "  - Unknown 

"   You are searching the world for treasure, but the real treasure is Yourself.   "  - Rumi

" Unless you know yourself well, how can you know another? And when you know yourself, you are the other." Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj from I Am That

BAM! :D

Thank you for your gift and resources of amazing quotes! 

"Keep your eye on the ball. " - Michael Brooks 

I love quotes about life, they motivate me a lot. I got a bunch of inspirational quotes like this and they actually life lessons and from the most successful people. So they came from a great life experience.

When it hurts... embrace it

Life is trying to teach you a lesson.

More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgement. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate. 

The perfection of being lies in the diligence of the present moment to refuse to be bound to a finite definition. 

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

"If you shut up truth and bury it under the ground, it will grow and gather to itself such explosive power that the day it bursts through, it will blow up everything in its way."

If you are on the spiritual quest and wondering if there is more, keep going. If you are an enlightened person and still wondering if there is more, then keep going. If there is still something left to investigate, then investigate it. When you arrive at the end of your journey, everything will go.

--Ramaji (From the book 1000) .

''You cannot kill what you did not create''

Lyrics from the song ''Duality'' by Slipknot 

The Vow of a Bodhisattva

There are innumerable sentient beings in the universe; 
I vow to help them all awaken.
My imperfections are inexhaustible; 
I vow to overcome them all.
The Dharma is unknowable; 
I vow to know it.
The way to awakening is unattainable; 
I vow to attain it.

Striving and craving,
For pleasure or prosperity,
These are your enemies,
Springing up to destroy you
From the presumptions of virtue.
Let them all go.
Hold on to nothing.

~ Ashtavakra Gita (10.1)

If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite.

--William Blake (1757-1827)

Edited by username

On ٩‏/١٠‏/٢٠١٦ at 5:13 PM, Key Elements said:

@Key Elements  Hi

I do not Fully understand This quote 

"" Never explain, Your friends do not need it, and Your enemies will not believe it ""

I do not understand Why the friends do not need an explanation, I do not understand this part,

I explain for My friends because They are important to Me, and I do not want Them to misunderstand Me, 

So some times I need to explain to Them.

“Never explain―your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway.” 
― Elbert Hubbard

@Star Net

- "Never explain -- your friends do not need it

= is mean that they don´t force you to explain yourself to them, 

your friends do not need it = is mean the will understand you anyway because they know you and support you the way you are

- and your enemies will not believe you anyway.” 

= is mean that you can describe and talk to them as much as you want, but they never will believe you because .... - >  it's your enemy.