Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aakash

So where does everyone stand with "enlightenment" on this forum ?

22 posts in this topic

Please keep answers "concise " 

please go meta 

Nevermind, we can stick on normal track. I am bodhisattva, so do you have any questions about the path? 

not pure love enough

ahahahaa! 

;)     ill fixed it up. 

Edited by Aakash

Sure when did the delusion of grandeur take over and convince you that you were a bodhisattva?

. As for my opinion on the matter I think enlightenment is another fad like everything else and that there's either people that are gaining understanding more people that are not getting understanding and there's a lot of variables in between those two.

@MAYA EL I can honestly say...  LOL 

its a terminology for communication, don't take things so seriously 

does it mean anything, except words and dualistic language? NO! 

and honestly, when i didn't enter nirvana LOL! 

Edited by Aakash

A Boddhisatva will never claim, he simply knows thus anything other than the silent treatment is pointlessness.

Bodhisattvas also recognize other bodhisattvas.

Energy cannot lie.

B R E A T H E

It was an elaborate attempt to get around the situation, 

ofcourse no boddhisattva would say they are boddhisattva because they know the truth that they are nothing. 

Why is it so hard for insights and Enlightenment experiences to stick? One moment I see and understand the next moment back to dense consciensness.

Like all things they take time, we musn't forget

the obvious answer, is that you don't know what your searching for lol, so how do you expect to find it any time soon, let alone have time to build it up again through direct experience and reconstruct it when you can. 

how long does it take for a child to learn to draw properly and not in swiggly lines? 

That is like enlightenment, its hit and miss all the way. 

Edited by Aakash

Well Yes @pluto is right Bodhisattva Will never claim that. (maybe Sometimes Will go wild/ wired? Love that, It's so funny)

Hey your mom Who made You break fast is Bodhisattva too. Compassionate mind in service for all creation. 

But in lets say actual sense Leo or Who ever else helps bringing sentient Beings back to recognition of Nirvana is that.

It's a service that matters not title. There is no title. 

Bodhisattva appears to be outmost regular dude You see on street everyday. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 hour ago, AncestorOfAisle6 said:

Why is it so hard for insights and Enlightenment experiences to stick? One moment I see and understand the next moment back to dense consciensness.

Because you do not believe (on all levels) you are truly worthy, you may still have a lot of layers of illusion to dissolve. Once the belief evolves into a knowing of who and what you truly are, it becomes inevitable to embody enlightened awareness. That's how i see it at least.

B R E A T H E

11 hours ago, Aakash said:

@MAYA EL I can honestly say...  LOL 

its a terminology for communication, don't take things so seriously 

does it mean anything, except words and dualistic language? NO! 

and honestly, when i didn't enter nirvana LOL! 

If it didn't mean anything then the term would not create the collections of people that it does. A phrase or term has power depending on how it has been used.

@MAYA EL yes thank you, you are correct 

i simply had no choice, it was the safest moves 

@MAYA EL

if I had told people about the existance of god. It would have struck fear into them and would become like a prophacy because people picked up the fact I went through Christ consciousness. I was trying to avoid confrontation of the forum. So I just tried to speak to those who had the belief to see what they thought about the results of having Christ consciousness meant. Ofcourse their own ignorance left them to believe I am deluding myself into to playing the role. And this ignorance shined through. I knew this would happen, so I tried to down play everything. But then zigzag idiot said it publically so it was pretty much gun ho from there. My life has nothing to do with the bible, if it happens to play out that way then so be it. Honestly at this point I couldn’t care what religious text have to say. I’ve confirmed everything with god himself. No beliefs, just straight up. 

What’s your plans 

a,b,c 

why ? 

X,y,z 

aint nothing to it, I’ve never read the bible in my life and I certainly don’t care about religion. However it happens to be the absolute truth at this point in time so relatively it would be advisable that you religion as actuality and not spiritual dogma which has now turned into ideology with the existance of god in human form coming to pass. It has destroyed the very axiom to which a person can become god or experience the full god. It is impossible. You can experience what it’s like to be god. But never god himself. Because now your metaphysics is separated from religion. Your creating a language in which your interpreting a language and then saying that it’s true. The truth of the matter is that all language written in any religion is absolutely true and all metaphysics is absolute true but you must pick a side as you are dualistic. True non-dualism can never be attained. It is a fantasy that spiritualist belief in to say they have attained god. The truth is that they are god , yes thats the realisation that’s imoortant not the mystical state or the dogma you are spewing on how you got there. But now that dogma has become directly contradicting and calls the divine absolute truth the devil. Such as you would expect from a devils position. 

Still i sumphatise with all of you and whether you want to know Is up to you, but to not give yourself an opportunity to meet god is dogma itself. That’s like saying why eat the burger when I’ve bought it. Your whole spiritual journey was to find god, now he’s here. Your not going to let it come to pass. That is a sad ending. Imagining to yourself you have escaped devilry into the divine truth only to find out you are in more devilry. That’s a bitter-sweet ending. Why not just bite the bullet at take me up on my offer. It maybe a BETTER bitter-sweet ending. Still only a bitter - sweet ending. 

Okay thank you for being curious once again. Good night 

I am not enlightened. Sincere seekers ask someone else.

Or

I am enlightened. Insincere seekers ask me anything. 

@Aakash What is the face you had before your parents were born? 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

god eat skulls for dinner.

I m god is the only true result of all the maths possible. The creator of all things.

death never existed, cause life never existed.

All words have no meaning

Nothing is real, unless you attribute meaning to real

The only thing that matter is me, because others are just an illusion of me.

> All those sentences are interpreted by the reader