Bryanbrax

Astral projection

8 posts in this topic

I would ask @Matt8800 in that ask an occultist thread 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

What do you want to discuss about it because your question is a lot like saying hey what does the Bible say. Can you please tune your question down to be something more specific

6 hours ago, Aaron p said:

God told me one time, that EVERYTHING is real

O he did now? 

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

That is quite wide of a topic mate.
I would also be glad to hear what experienced people would say about it around here.

Had about 15/500 success rate. :D
Its quite fun once you get over the fear.

As someone whose had consistent involuntsry astral projections, I used to think it was cool (first subtle reaction: “holy shit this is actually happening!”) but after the next couple times I started to find that, as far as I’m concerned personally for me, has little to no value. I don’t see astral projections or any other major psychic experience I’ve had to be really fulfilling or really something that changes anything, much less quality of life. I remember when I had another really deep astral projections that was VERY clear, I came back (pardon the limits of language) and I just felt an arising reaction that said “it’s just more experience”. Personally for me I see why yogis tend to downplay siddhis and paranormal as distractions as that’s what it felt like to me personally. That’s just me though. Maybe there’s something about astral travel that can be done to enhance growth, healing, and help the pursuit of truth and liberation that I’m not aware of.